Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the incident that took place this morning, Greek elements trying to push a boat full of immigrants into Turkish waters, off the island of Lesbos, were warned and prevented by the Turkish Coast Guard Boat (TCSG 907).
When Big Brother is watching - there's no room to lie Νότης Μηταράκης (Notis Mitarachi) Greek Minister of Migration and Asylum

--

On April 2, the Greek coast guards resorted to the lie that "Turks push immigrants into our waters" when they were prevented by the Turkish SSI elements while forcibly pushing the boat full of immigrants into Turkish waters in the Aegean. Clear shots of Bayraktar TB2 UAV revealed the facts.

--

We would like to see Turkish Coast Guards with these please; @SSB
aksungur-flyer-7.png

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Most of these people throw away their documents because they're not real refugees and,anyway, coming to Europe is not a right....The EU isn't a global nursing home,it has borders and real citizens to protect. The Internet is full of videos of Turkish soldiers,policemen, gendarmes forcing immigrants to cross into Greece.

I remember something like this occurring when Turkey was threatened not to stop Russia from destroying idlib. That would have led to another 4 million refugees. Its pretty much forced Turkey to say to the EU that if you don't back me, i have no choice but to send millions your way. While all this was happening the EU was threatening Turkey that it would be an invasion to intervene against Russia in idlib.

From a Turkish perspective she can't feed and home 10 million refugees, so its either she forces the EU to accept this or she has to force millions more coming to europe, since they want to go to western europe the same way you romanians do.

However my own opinion is that the door from day one should have been opened to western europe, its not Turkeys job to feed or house these people. Its not really western europes problems except for a few states that support all these wars like france and england, but either way its not Turkeys job either.

On a side not it could also be cheap western propaganda used against Turkey which is in abundance. I still remember when British anti-EU media was portraying all romanians as rapists and criminals and why the EU was so bad that the worst kinds could enter the UK.

T

Turko

I think Israel is not a member also...so why not? They are free to do whatever they want...
Ok i'm asking deliberately. İt's not the matter of countries, it is the matter of technology espionage. What about the threat that f35 technology can be resolved by Russian air defense systems? İt is the main reason of US to block F35's delivery to Turkey.
If there isnt any risk that russian sam system which is in Cyprus can't transmit any data about F35, why do USA see Turkish S400 with F35s as a threat?

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Ok i'm asking deliberately. İt's not the matter of countries, it is the matter of technology espionage. What about the threat that f35 technology can be resolved by Russian air defense systems? İt is the main reason of US to block F35's delivery to Turkey.
If there isnt any risk that russian sam system which is in Cyprus can't transmit any data about F35, why do USA see Turkish S400 with F35s as a threat?
Americans didn't complain, so this conversation is pointless 🙂

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom