Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
SU35S over Idlib,probably providing cover for the SU24.

ElON7fOWMAAt8o8.jpg

ElON6LmWMAE23wx.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

If the article is right that AKP is trying to integrate the refugees, then they will not send them back. And will not tell anything to the public of what they are doing.

The one article from Daily Sabah about 400k going back was and could be a lie.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Return of refugees would automatically mean that Assad could gain control of more areas especially in the eastern side. Also it might ease up on many factors such as economic investment to repair the country.

I am not sure Putin will get the support because as they said, a regime change must be done. Problem is Putin only needs to fix things with Turkey and not the rest of the world to ensure that Syria can be rebuilt.

Because Turkey is capable of doing that, but Assad and Putin must deliver on the northern safe zone and focus on the YPG held areas. There is no ifs and buts to this and no use saying Turkey should withdraw.

With 4 mio refugees in Turkey and 3+ mio in idlib we have a pretty burden on us. And withdrawing is not going to fix that in fact (I know some will be pissed) but expanding the safe zone is another option.

But it would be much better if Assad and Turkey cooperated on this. Afterall Turkey goes in for Syrias territorial integrity, I doubt US and YPG does that.

A

adenl

I don't know why some people hold the hopes that the Syrians that have fled Syria are going to return while Assad and his helpers are stil in power. Another thing is that Syria is devastated and will need hundreds of billions of $ to be rebuild. Where is the money coming from? Who is going to rebuild Syria?

liblob

Reactions
Some sort of loitering munition spotted in Idlib. Claimed to be used by Russia/SAA. Not certain about that, but targets appeared to be mostly FSA/HTS, which would suggest use by Russia/SAA/Iran.

Precaution should be taken against such threats.

I‘m getting more and more the feeling this is something American. Would make sense considering drone strikes on HTS splinter groups and other jihadists.

Kind of resembles a UVISION Hero-400EC. Gimbal and rotors etc.

UVision_Demo_02.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wouldn’t it be good to have layered SR AD systems in place covering up to 8 km range

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom