Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,048
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
If Biden wins I expect a huge anti-PKK/YPG operation by the Turkish Armed Forces. He will turn northern Syria into another KRG. I'm sure that TSK is preparing for a massive operation which will cut the head of the snake.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Biden wins I expect a huge anti-PKK/YPG operation by the Turkish Armed Forces. He will turn northern Syria into another KRG. I'm sure that TSK is preparing for a massive operation which will cut the head of the snake.

But it doesn't looks good for Biden currently.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,769
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Any guess on what US is trying to pull by mentioning the PKK directly ?

I think it is an attempt to claim, no PKK elements are in Syria and somehow recognize the SDF/YPG.

I think what's more important for us is that they recognize their own hand in rebranding PKK/YPG to SDF.

That is more important. Because that would effectively mean they've been working with terrorists.

Last edited:

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

:mad:

It's a secret to nobody Assad and Russia are planning to launch an offensive on Idlib. A total disaster in the making.

Turkey is the only country able to stop it and to stop it it doesn't have any other choice than to confront the Russians and show it's seriousness about it,like (among other options) imposing a no fly zone over Idlib.

General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_Turkish_(remix).jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,769
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Biden will become the 46th president.

He will likely further increase U.S deployment in Syria and Iraq and support for the PKK.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then what are we waiting for? Azerbaijan is finishing Armenia off why don't we start a air operation and destroy their build up infrastructure?

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,769
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
We will do something about those attacks, but atm limited response. I expect consolidating Azerbaycans grip is more important, and east med.

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would have said true but there is also the rising dragon and the americans dont have unlimited resources.

U.S. middle east policy shaped by energy resources and than Israel. There is no way U.S would let go of Omar oil fields down south to the Syrian and Iranian proxies.

Most importantly Turkey needs to take control of KRG border with Syria.

There is leverages Turkey can put on Syria and Iraq governments.

After certain necessary areas are secured, Turkey should change its whole operation against PKK. More bases is northern KRG. Build bases capable of operating drones in Iraq near Syria border. Active use of air strikes against SDF/PKK in Syria and Iraq etc.

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,073
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
New governments always mean new chapters. Let's see the rumored successor of Jeffrey seems to be on Turkeys side. Jeffrey was on Turkeys side too. Nothing like the joke that McGurk was.

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
New governments always mean new chapters. Let's see the rumored successor of Jeffrey seems to be on Turkeys side. Jeffrey was on Turkeys side too. Nothing like the joke that McGurk was.

Dudes a top a CIA advisor who can also speak Turkish.

Amerika önce bir güzel okşar seni gaza getirir sonra birden pat diye kafana indirir

Top Bottom