Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,866
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont want to sound like an ahole but.

I understand why women, children, disabled and elderly would flee a warzone.

But please tell me why do we have fully grown men fleeing even many leaving their own families behind.

This is awful humilation.
Because Arabs are not like brave Ukraines.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anyone noticed something strange in the video of the beating of that 70-years old Syrian 'woman' ?

1.- It is not a woman, but a man.

2- After the beating she makes the All Seeing Eye sign. And with that she unleashed a massive All Seeing Eye campaign on twitter in Turkey.

3- 1 + 2 means this is a very huge theatrical act to attack Ümit Özdag and the anti-immigration movement in Turkey.

(The All Seeing Eye is a famous freemason sign, used by freemasons and famous satanist over the world)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220601-164728_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-164728_Chrome.jpg
    858.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20220601-164158_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-164158_Chrome.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20220601-164057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-164057_Chrome.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20220601-163902_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-163902_Chrome.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20220601-163754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-163754_Chrome.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20220601-163730_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-163730_Chrome.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20220601-163709_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-163709_Chrome.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 68

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,866
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Political islamists at their core are fraudsters and deceivers. The whole intention is take all power and wealth for themselves while making everyone impoverished.
+1
Expect the fact that Erdo is no Islamist. Their is a interesting article about Erdo, written in German newspaper, years ago. The result, he is a neo liberalist.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is weird, usually countries assemble the army first then declare operation. Turkey is declaring operations first but no report of Turkish army assembling in Northern Syria.

What u think ?
It has + and - sides

One thing is good to mention
Turkiye army send Small group Military armor to boarder as message to enemy we coming!!!
But effect is that Enemy start to be Active and MOVE around and that is what Turkiye military expect from enemy to Show where they are and to which Position they will go.
Many info and locations are revealed by enemy to Turkiye which just Watching from above the sky with Drones.

when actual offense happened Turkiye will use this enemy location as Primary target

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is weird, usually countries assemble the army first then declare operation. Turkey is declaring operations first but no report of Turkish army assembling in Northern Syria.

What u think ?

Turkey is the opposite lel but I also think there is now better OPSEC.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Phase I of the operation is a go. Tal Rifat and Manbij is loading. Tal Rifat and Manbij has Arab population. People of Manbij held demonstrations several times against YPG.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Phase I of the operation is a go. Tal Rifat and Manbij is loading. Tal Rifat and Manbij has Arab population. People of Manbij held demonstrations several times against YPG.

While the Kurds support ypg rule. No surprise really.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,684
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anyone noticed something strange in the video of the beating of that 70-years old Syrian 'woman' ?

2- After the beating she makes the All Seeing Eye sign. And with that she unleashed a massive All Seeing Eye campaign on twitter in Turkey.

3- 1 + 2 means this is a very huge theatrical act to attack Ümit Özdag and the anti-immigration movement in Turkey.

(The All Seeing Eye is a famous freemason sign, used by freemasons and famous satanist over the world)
FUF4gE7WQAA7GQg

"This is a man, not a woman"
I don't think you even know what you're talking about.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Stop making stupid conspiracy theories, she is kicked in the face and its normal that she covers up that part of her face which had been assaulted.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Conspiracy theories or not some of these things were predicted in Hadith and Qur'an. I agree there are really stupid " theories " but also there are " theories " which are not theories, most definitely not . I said in many of my posts here , if someone follows the invents and knows a bit of background, things are not as they seem too be. Mostly definitely not. Islamist out to make money, well there are a plenty stupid ones I agree but at least the majority aren't the members of Jacobin Cult. And that Cult is really at work. The Cult well documented and confirmed by their own members and even by British PM in the Parliament. When someone looks carefully on this, he could hardly make sense unless he looks at that in the spiritual way. Pure devils. Now Turkey smash those donkeys

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,130
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is the most retarded shit I ever read.

No offense man.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I gonna grab my cola and salty popcorn and watch for another glorious TSK operation.

Operation Eufrates Shield created the first footsteps of the Republic in the Syrian disaster and with this operation we finished ISIS at our borders.

Operation Olive Branch stopped the reach of Rojava to the sea and get them landlocked.

Operation Peace Spring effectively made the creating of a Kurdish state impossible.

Operation Spring Shield unleashed the anger of TSK, cementizied the Idlib stronghold and marked the SAA as renegade targets.

And now its time for another operation of the glorious TSK, the best and most sophisticated European army ever since the Wehrmacht.

I cant wait to see all Western leaders runnig to the mics to condemn Turkey and all the violence of the Kurdish 'protestors' in the European capitals "Amrikaaaa heeelp! ARDOGAAAN TERORISTT!'.

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Conspiracy theories or not some of these things were predicted in Hadith and Qur'an. I agree there are really stupid " theories " but also there are " theories " which are not theories, most definitely not . I said in many of my posts here , if someone follows the invents and knows a bit of background, things are not as they seem too be. Mostly definitely not. Islamist out to make money, well there are a plenty stupid ones I agree but at least the majority aren't the members of Jacobin Cult. And that Cult is really at work. The Cult well documented and confirmed by their own members and even by British PM in the Parliament. When someone looks carefully on this, he could hardly make sense unless he looks at that in the spiritual way. Pure devils. Now Turkey smash those donkeys
Another enigma! Sorry man, it is hard to orient through your words, can you rephrase?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to some reports TAF hit the Lafarge cement factory which provides cement to the YPG and provided cement to the ISIS in the past.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,899
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is

Turkish Intervention in Syria​

thread.
All off topic posts are being moved to relevant threads or deleted.
Please stay on topic.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom