Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

Boykaz

Reactions
1 121
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is indeed a historic moment to operate against YPG in Syria and we are waiting.
Iran: busy with its own politics
Russia: busy with Ukraine
usa: russia busy with ukraine war
nato: in need of turkey's mediation
Turkey: there is an election in June and there has been an explosion in your country, missiles have fallen in your district

wow we're still waiting 🤐

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont think there will be any operation. Since three years I have been waiting for it. Even my children are joking about it. They are saying Papa, go enter Syria yourself! Really, I am not joking...

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is indeed a historic moment to operate against YPG in Syria and we are waiting.
Iran: busy with its own politics
Russia: busy with Ukraine
usa: russia busy with ukraine war
nato: in need of turkey's mediation
Turkey: there is an election in June and there has been an explosion in your country, missiles have fallen in your district

wow we're still waiting 🤐
Yeah you right but you forget something...
Turkiye is waiting because of America, if Turkiye go in and take Ypg land , than many Turks here will yell about Lira vs dollar not 20 but 50 or 100 .
Dont forget USA attack Turkish economy and Lira go from 3 to 19 while Turkiye still can export inside EU and other pro west coutries , 1 order from US zionism and no more export to western world . Turkiye economy will heavily suffer and civil war can break , supported by west . Turkiye is not Superpower Russia to survive and attack other coutries as it wants . Turkiye is staying in middle and this is not good for Turkiye . Better quick NATO zionism , and form new alliance and economical coalition with Russia ,china , brasil , iran etc . Then Turkiye can attack Syria as it want and US only can scream on pain . Trump tell very well how he can destroy Turkish economy so easy .

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah you right but you forget something...
Turkiye is waiting because of America, if Turkiye go in and take Ypg land , than many Turks here will yell about Lira vs dollar not 20 but 50 or 100 .
Dont forget USA attack Turkish economy and Lira go from 3 to 19 while Turkiye still can export inside EU and other pro west coutries , 1 order from US zionism and no more export to western world . Turkiye economy will heavily suffer and civil war can break , supported by west . Turkiye is not Superpower Russia to survive and attack other coutries as it wants . Turkiye is staying in middle and this is not good for Turkiye . Better quick NATO zionism , and form new alliance and economical coalition with Russia ,china , brasil , iran etc . Then Turkiye can attack Syria as it want and US only can scream on pain . Trump tell very well how he can destroy Turkish economy so easy .
I dont think they will burn all the bridges with Türkiye. At this stage what makes sense is to capture the west of Ephratus, which is under Russia control. For this they wont break their relations with Türkiye. In two years it can be that Democrats lose, and maybe US has more problems with China, Iran etc. We can capture east of Ephratus in a second attempt.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fuck all of them I don't care about anything but our sovereignty and it's more important than anything on earth. That's why I would like to see a leader who can show his middle finger to all and destroy Rojava dream DOT

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why don't we just constantly bombard the shit out of these areas so they can not do anything? I mean everyday for a month and hunt each one as soon as they rear their heads out of their holes.
"Warning, allies!
such and such areas are going to be cleaned from terrorists. Any soldiers or officers in these areas must immediately evacuate, if not, they are your own responsibility." for example.
Then see if anybody stays there.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think we should bombard the shit out of their infrastructure and use low-cost loitering drones to attack their personnel and attrition the shit out of them before committing to an op. Death by a thousand cuts.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every time the possibility of a new op toward these sand bastards arise they keep pestering the media with "hurr durr, we cant keep the ISIS prisoners at bay if we get attacked!" hullabaloo.

BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE ISIS PRISONER CAMPS. show no mercy.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

If Erdogan loves arresting journalists he should start from westerners.

Thow them in a cage and throw the keys into the sea.

They cant even say the Turkish armed forces they call it Recep Tayyip Erdogans forces 🤣🤣🤣
Isnt The Washington post owned by Jeff Bezos?
we gotta appoint the almighty kayyum to Amazon Turkiye, thatll teach that bald cunt.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fock all of them I don't care about anything but our sovereignty and it's more important than anything on earth. That's why I would like to see a leader who can show his middle finger to all and destroy Rojava dream DOT

Why don't we just constantly bombard the shit out of these areas so they can not do anything? I mean everyday for a month and hunt each one as soon as they rear their heads out of their holes.
"Warning, allies!
such and such areas are going to be cleaned from terrorists. Any soldiers or officers in these areas must immediately evacuate, if not, they are your own responsibility." for example.
Then see if anybody stays there.

I think we should bombard the shit out of their infrastructure and use low-cost loitering drones to attack their personnel and attrition the shit out of them before committing to an op. Death by a thousand cuts.
Good call! Glad to see many people on the Same page. But definitely to be followed by a land campaign and tbh this time I will not be satisfied with small-mid scale op to sweep the remnants. I want a legit, full-fledged combined operation to wipe them out.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,162
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I totally agree yes we MUST get it even before mullah regime btw it's not alienatech it's an ancient thing we can develop it faster than them if we want but I don't think Tayyip has enough courage to do so. You can understand it from the rumors about recent Syria ops. We're taking it easy and slow as possible delaying delaying and delaying... What are we waiting for? This is about our existence too but we're not doing the necessary thing. Just blah blah... We should develop Nuke and show our iron fist asap.
We are a democracy and the enemy can support internal opposition to stop Türkiye from getting more power with elections coming up.

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are a democracy and the enemy can support internal opposition to stop Türkiye from getting more power with elections coming up.
Who revived the pkk after 2002 and caused it to increase its vote rate when the hdp was a marginal party and could not pass the threshold? (with Kurdish expansions). Who is one of the reasons why Syria has come to this? Are those who make these political decisions now heroes who will prevent internal turmoil? When millions of Afghan, ISIS, Syrian terrorists and agents have filled our country?

All the Kurds in Syria should be deported to northern Iraq, the armed ones should be killed. They shouldn't be allowed to get organized. Also, all Syrians and Afghans in Turkey should be resettled in northern Syria, in the Kurdish areas there. We watched for 10 years, we are dealing with it after it's too late. We do not get wiser, to the destruction of countries under the name of Colorful Revolutions, Arab springs...

I do not believe that the Syrian problem will be resolved. After Iraq, a second donkeyistan was established in Syria. At the very least, we shouldn't get them to sea.

I have no hope for all the other parties in our country, when I see their leaders and main cadres. We need a leader and subordinate staff like Atatürk. But such people cannot live in politics. God bless our end!

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom