Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ypg/sdf cant survive without the USA.

Not to mention its landlocked and surrounded by hostile neighbours. Its a dead project.
They have oil and just need to keep Syria weakened enough for things to become permanent. Syria needs oil so they’ll have to trade sooner or later

A

Akhtar

Our soldiers are saying for sure our hands are tied due to the cowardly higher ups.

Situation untenable.

In this thread there are lots of videos of protests at different locations, in this video one of the locals says in arabic "burn the base".

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Situation untenable.

In this thread there are lots of videos of protests at different locations, in this video one of the locals says in arabic "burn the base".

Honestly the Assad regime and Russia are bombing constantly while we sit back and watch.

This could lead to an uprising where our soldiers face the people of Idlib.

The more we sit back and watch while allowing the scum of the earth to kill people aka asaad, russia and iran the more its going to sting in the long run.

Operation spring shield could have continued if it was for erdogan begging for a ceasefire.

I feel like TSK is going to defy orders one day and prepare for a war. Because this cant continue forever.

I mean they are bombing the places where Turkish bases are if you are not doing shit this is going to embolden them even more to kill Turkish soldiers.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
On one hand, I understand not wanting to provoke open war against Russia, on the other hand you really need to fling a few missiles their way in order to keep your street cred. I mean, if Russia can throw bombs and then say "oopsie, didn't know you were there", Turkey can do the same pretty easily. It's not like Russia is gonna mount a full-scale war over that.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
On one hand, I understand not wanting to provoke open war against Russia, on the other hand you really need to fling a few missiles their way in order to keep your street cred. I mean, if Russia can throw bombs and then say "oopsie, didn't know you were there", Turkey can do the same pretty easily. It's not like Russia is gonna mount a full-scale war over that.
Incursion to Latakia, surround Russian base, EW and scramble the usefulness of the base if necessary. Anything to disrupt them.

well, let’s see what happens.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

US and Israel is working to weaken Assad and Iran so the YPG/SDF can be more firmly rooted. IMO

YPG PKK flourished in syria and iraq exactly because of Assad and Iran. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Assad/Iran and the farsi axis may not be fans of the kurds, let alone the pkk/ypg, but they hate and fear Turkey far more.

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Other

The Western media & their supporter
loves to denigrate the groups below
on their own (western) failure:

1) Turkey
2) Taliban
pls try not to sugarcoat the taliban.They are bad not angels

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Your conclusion are based on Western news?

Western news is propaganda but does not make the Taliban clean.

They committed some pretty awful atrocities.I Have some Afghan friends regardless if they are Sunni or Shia they dont have positive feelings towards Taliban they also dont like the warlords either.

Afghan war has no good side at all. Northern alliance are also scumbags.

Afghanistan is literally better off with a constitutional monarchy.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Western news is propaganda but does not make the Taliban clean.

They committed some pretty awful atrocities.I Have some Afghan friends regardless if they are Sunni or Shia they dont have positive feelings towards Taliban they also dont like the warlords either.

Afghan war has no good side at all. Northern alliance are also scumbags.

Afghanistan is literally better off with a constitutional monarchy.
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my brother.

I support Taliban
cause I see they did more effort in
following al-Qur'an & Sunnah.
Compare to "other options on the table".

Everyone did mistake.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my brother.

I support Taliban
cause I see they did more effort in
following al-Qur'an & Sunnah.
Compare to "other options on the table".

Everyone did mistake.

Taliban has a mindset which needs to be eradicated from the world.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Other

With respect to admin group,
I apologize for being off topic here.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Taliban has a mindset which needs to be eradicated from the world.

Taliban are a reactionary force against the Modern World.

I get their grievances of losing their old ways. But its better if they move on rather than fighting and killing their own people in the process if not becoming the oppressors themselves.

They should just learn to live and adapt.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cowboys of old and the Nomads both Turk, Mongol, Tuareg and Bedouin all tried to fight off the modern world but instead they succumbed to it.

Not to romantice the past everytime you tried to fight or runaway from civilisation it always came to your door step.

Now today the Taliban can still reject technology but it wont stop the spread in the country and they know it themselves.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Any mindset regardless of religion that denies women the right to study, read and write ( and work)has no place in the world or the other. Anyone who supports Taliban should look at their own spouse, sister, mother and consider how they’d be without theircurrent position.

Being from Malaysia I assume females from your family and relatives can read, write and study in a University. Am I wrong ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom