Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Any mindset regardless of religion that denies women the right to study, read and write ( and work)has no place in the world or the other. Anyone who supports Taliban should look at their own spouse, sister, mother and consider how they’d be without theircurrent position.

Being from Malaysia I assume females from your family and relatives can read, write and study in a University. Am I wrong ?
In the current development,
Taliban informed in the Twitter,
that they already try to improve on several aspects.
& women rights is one of them.
Current Taliban try to adapt to modern life,
but still retain their Islamic principles.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I call BS until I’ve seen it implemented and 30 years has passed. So no never trust words alone of a backwards thinking mentality.

Tribal mentality equals Tribal leaders word being law. Maybe some are different, but we want all of them, not just some.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

They better because only thing Afghanistan is doing right now is people leaving the country in droves.

Situation has to improve. Turkey and Pakistan cant handle another refugee wave.

Why dont they look at Oman as an example?? They are pretty religious, modern and traditional.

They seem to have blended really well.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
I call BS until I’ve seen it implemented and 30 years has passed. So no never trust words alone of a backwards thinking mentality.

Tribal mentality equals Tribal leaders word being law. Maybe some are different, but we want all of them, not just some.
Everyone are not perfect.
Like I said before.
You can stick with your principle.
I do mine.

L

LegionnairE

No, I want Turkey to do two things:

1) Stop them from using the Turkish flag.

2) Stop them from blatantly committing horrific crimes with no repercussions and either put a leash on them or, yes, drop them.

3) Learn how to either engage in proper media warfare or don't give anti-Turkey elements ready material to use against Turkey's public image.

This has nothing to do with thin skin, it has to do with thinking two to three steps ahead on how this will help or harm Turkey in the future. I've been trying to explain this to you the whole time but you won't listen. And no, whataboutism is never a good counter and whenever you resort to it, it's a ready admission that you have lost the argument and your opponent is right. Which is something that Turkey absolutely shouldn't be doing.
I completely agree. They do more harm than good and damage Turkey's already weakened reputation.

Our country fought terrorism for 40 years and now we're being called terrorist supporters because HTS is running around with Turkish made weapons in Idlib.

We need to clean up this mess. Unfortunately the political leadership in Turkey is closely aligned with their jihadist views so it won't happen until the next election.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
How has a rogue commander not ordered some strategic killings of the enemy forces to send a message yet?

We had less tolerance for Russian interference in Azerbaijan when they tried to screw with our internal affairs and we literally border them, have a substantial Russian minority and were part of both Imperial Russia and the Soviet Union.

A

Akhtar

How has a rogue commander not ordered some strategic killings of the enemy forces to send a message yet?

We had less tolerance for Russian interference in Azerbaijan when they tried to screw with our internal affairs and we literally border them, have a substantial Russian minority and were part of both Imperial Russia and the Soviet Union.

Given the purges of the army, I doubt someone would come forward and do this.

Wasn't the guy who ordered the Russian plane shot down labelled FETO?

A rogue doing this could be branded as such, accused of "trying to damage Russian-Turkish ties" even if he wasn't FETO for foreign policy face saving. I don't think Turkey wants to cross Russia right now.

There are simply few good options left in Syria. The rebels have lost, so either Turkey leaves or Turkey stays and slowly cedes territory.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Somebody is trying to sell this as an "YPG" attack, while everybody was reporting regime shelling just before the incident. Why is Turkey cautious about putting the blame on assad the dog.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This leadership is full of cu*ks, too much assfear.

Why only retaliation strikes, i can show you dozens of PKK/YPG training camps on Google Maps amk also their HQ's are not hidden, don't get me wrong but is this how you want to fight terrorism? Complaining day and night because USA is arming them up.

Wipe all the known terrorist targets and let's see if they will dare to strike again.

They know that Turkey only retaliates, therefore they attack and quickly crawl back in their holes.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Meh... nobody cares about the poor guys that died.

There will be a 30 seconds report in the news and will all be forgotten by Monday.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
2 more years of this, who knows how many more soldiers will lose their lives. I'm sure Fahrettin is scrambling right now to find a way to divert blame and have the TSK Official account post a disgraceful post about "retaliation" by destroying empty houses.

A so called "army" of junkies who can't even hold an ak straight are killing your soldiers and you can't even answer the right way by bombing their bases and killing their commanders with drone strikes.

Get some fucking balls or leave the office you are holding becaue you are disgracing it. Top to bottom.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom