Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
NATO won't come into play ever even if Russia targets the Turkish Grand National Assembly. What will happen is, a lot of NATO members will reject the invoking of article 5 in favor of Turkey and NATO will dissolve.
NATO is already dead only name is valid.
The other name of the NATO anymore; America and the others or America and her servants...

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
At the moment, It seems that USA, Russia, Iran and all other European countries come together against Turkey.

This is our biggest exam. To be a big country in the region that will be followed or pressurized retreated country.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
At the moment, It seems that USA, Russia, Iran and all other European countries come together against Turkey.

This is our biggest exam. To be a big country in the region that will be followed or pressurized retreated country.

A Lion surrounded by Hyenas

Ahmad

Reactions
2 253
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
insha'Allah turkey will succeed in this exam. They come to Afghanistan to surround Pakistan but we teach them a lesson that they will never forget. Modern war are fought not only in the battlefield but it is more dependent on phycological strength and morals of the fighting parties.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,782
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Taking land and getting Latakia within artillery range would be very good. Take land westward to the sea as well. If Russian base is within striking sistance of artillery that’ll make hit and run easier for SNA.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
insha'Allah turkey will succeed in this exam. They come to Afghanistan to surround Pakistan but we teach them a lesson that they will never forget. Modern war are fought not only in the battlefield but it is more dependent on phycological strength and morals of the fighting parties.

Sorry I got it confused. Are you referring to Turkey or the USA, Russia and the EU when it came to surrounding Pakistan?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pretty graphic pictures of the SNA soldiers killed by the Russian Terrorists.

Awful never look at it if you cant stomach it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Taking land and getting Latakia within artillery range would be very good. Take land westward to the sea as well. If Russian base is within striking sistance of artillery that’ll make hit and run easier for SNA.

Something has to be done to make those Russian Terrorists pay.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
For years now I am saying it- The only language these drunkards understand is the language of brutal force. You can't negotiate and expect any honor from them.
I am so angry that due to the fear (or maybe it's naivety and incompetence) of some people in Ankara the hands of our Military are tied and Turkey can't retaliate the way it really can. Instead Erdogan is licking Putin's ass and will probably go to Sochi to order more of their trashy S-400s or something.

Absolutely pathetic.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For years now I am saying it- The only language these drunkards understand is the language of brutal force. You can't negotiate and expect any honor from them.
I am so angry that due to the fear (or maybe it's naivety and incompetence) of some people in Ankara the hands of our Military are tied and Turkey can't retaliate the way it really can. Instead Erdogan is licking Putin's ass and will probably go to Sochi to order more of their trashy S-400s or something.

Absolutely pathetic.

Erdogan also has lots of Dogu Perincek guys too in his cabinet. You know with dogu perincek and other pro russian fanboys they wank off to Russia, China and Iran. A lot of Mili Goruscus jerk off to iran.

Its a clown show.

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium

Absolutely pathetic.
I have to admit. It is exactly gonna be like how you described. I know our country is going through hard times. Surrounded by many enemies. I have the impression they made a deal to attack us from all directions. From all developments I see the clear picture. We have to stand our ground. No matter what. Either we stand or we live enough to see our country split between these enemies just like a century ago. So either way, if we have any honor we should follow in the footsteps of forefathers. Their intentions are absolutely not good.

T

Turko

Have you heard about it?

⚡️Syrian news agency Al-Arabiya reports that Turkish forces shot down a Russian army helicopter on the outskirts of Hasaki province.
IMG_20210926_212755_886.jpg

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Absolutely pathetic.

imo, I think he will give a strong warning that such an offensive will come at a high price, also dont take these s-400 news serious, its about the principle that Turkey is able to buy whatever it wants irrelevant of the opinion of the americans.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom