AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
will we open new thread for the operation or we just post here ?

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,277
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Iranian terrorists have reportedly joined PKK/YPG/Assad in Tell Rifat. If Assad and Iranian terrorists are actively going to fight Turkey, Turkey should take off the gloves and hit them all over Syria.

Also, I would appreciate if Turkey could send some of the Afghan shia terrorists to hell.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If only the common Turk got the message, they wouldn't keep falling for "we can come suddenly one night" its been 10 years lol. As soon as something clownish gets said, the Turks would laugh him out of office.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
So what happens if the man decides it is time for a decisive blow this time?

Manbitch and tel rifat alone is not a decisive blow.

Also moving into northern syria is not a good thing, its simple the best thing of a bad selection of options.

My opinion is that things have gotten so bad for Turkey, that to avert future serious dangers Turkey has to move into not only the entirety of northern syria, but also northern iraq. The anglo americans, russians and europeans created a situation for Turkey where we either expand or they expand at our expense.

This is so Turkey can directly effect anglo-american ambitions of using these regions as springboards for terrorism and separatism against Turkey.

There is nothing else of value to Turkey in either region. We don't gain anything taking the deserts and adding another 20 million middle easterners to Turkeys population. Its only critical value is to end the terrorism and defeat balkanisation ambitions against Turkey.

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So what happens if the man decides it is time for a decisive blow this time?
Russia and Turkey (seem to be) confronting.one another in all fronts, and yet the ship keeps on sailing! There is more than what is on the surface!

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Manbitch and tel rifat alone is not a decisive blow.

Also moving into northern syria is not a good thing, its simple the best thing of a bad selection of options.

My opinion is that things have gotten so bad for Turkey, that to avert future serious dangers Turkey has to move into not only the entirety of northern syria, but also northern iraq. The anglo americans, russians and europeans created a situation for Turkey where we either expand or they expand at our expense.

This is so Turkey can directly effect anglo-american ambitions of using these regions as springboards for terrorism and separatism against Turkey.

There is nothing else of value to Turkey in either region. We don't gain anything taking the deserts and adding another 20 million middle easterners to Turkeys population. Its only critical value is to end the terrorism and defeat balkanisation ambitions against Turkey.
That is not what I have meant with the phrase “decisive blow”!

Corvus

Reactions
5 298
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey

Iranian terrorists have reportedly joined PKK/YPG/Assad in Tell Rifat. If Assad and Iranian terrorists are actively going to fight Turkey, Turkey should take off the gloves and hit them all over Syria.

Also, I would appreciate if Turkey could send some of the Afghan shia terrorists to hell.
It would be a blessing if the Syrian Regime and Iranian proxies come to defend PKK. We will hit them both, clear them from north and Israel (thus USA) will be happy.

I'm saying for long time, Turkey should aim Aleppo and establish a state there under our influence.

That's also the only reasonable way to solve refugee problem.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It would be a blessing if the Syrian Regime and Iranian proxies come to defend PKK. We will hit them both, clear them from north and Israel (thus USA) will be happy.

I'm saying for long time, Turkey should aim Aleppo and establish a state there under our influence.

I seen the refugees in Istanbul, there is no way these guys are leaving Turkey unless its at gunpoint and i dont see that happening. Istanbul is like heaven compared to where they came from.

But Aleppo would be critical for any major movement.

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I will tell you more, if there will be a Kurdish State in Middle East, it will be realized under Turkish mandate… And contrary to speculations, Syria is the wrong location! Look into Northern Iraq…

And by the way, pay attention to what is going on in Northern Iran, or Southern Azebaijan nowadays… Decisive blow?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
gotta take the oil.

morally i don't really agree with moving into northern syria/iraq, i only see it as important because of the trouble the westerners will create in those regions against us. If there was no PKK/Iranian problem, i would rather we keep things strictly business with these countries. As far as the oil is concerned its under british/french/american corporate control. There is no way Turkey could take that oil even if they wanted to. The best Turkey can do is provide a transit route for it as they do now.

As for the KRG it promotes Kurdistan at the expense of all surrounding nations, it couldn't care less for Turkish sovereignty, neither should we in such a situation.

Top Bottom