Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 551
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
That flag at the background is confusing.
Don't rush things. The Armenians also boasted about their “flag” for 30 years. But then everything went a little differently:cry:

Aliyev in Khankendi. Karabakh

Last edited:

Aqerdf

Reactions
5 218
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKK terrorists are fired with artillery at Afrin and Azez. The surroundings of Turkish Armed Forces bases in the region were also targeted. Terrorists are also trying to infiltrate the village of Kimar in the south of Afrin, and SNA forces responded.

At least 7 terrorists were killed in our retaliation and 1 was captured alive.

This footage is related to that i assume:

Edit: It was shared, didn't noticed lol.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,601
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Reportedly Code Name "Serdar Roni", Muhlis Ete taking place in the "GREEN" Most Wanted List was killed by unknown men in Hasakah. According to sources he was in Hasakah to provide training to YPG forces on the usage of drones.

1707226498867.png

MhhJA

Reactions
2 253
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mazlum Abdi gave an interview to Reuters.

They will try to use the attack from Iranian militias as a pretext to get air defence systems.
But guess against whom these systems will be used against in the first place...

Asked whether he had requested additional military backing to fend off such attacks, Abdi said his Kurdish-led force would "require technical capabilities and an increase in the aerial defensive systems" deployed in northeast Syria.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,601
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mazlum Abdi gave an interview to Reuters.

They will try to use the attack from Iranian militias as a pretext to get air defence systems.
But guess against whom these systems will be used against in the first place...

Asked whether he had requested additional military backing to fend off such attacks, Abdi said his Kurdish-led force would "require technical capabilities and an increase in the aerial defensive systems" deployed in northeast Syria.

No air defence system of critical importance if any at all will be given to them. If any air defence is active it may be operated by US personnel. The only chance of somebody receiving an air defence system relevant to the threats posed by Iranian militias it will be KRG.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,416
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No air defence system of critical importance if any at all will be given to them. If any air defence is active it may be operated by US personnel. The only chance of somebody receiving an air defence system relevant to the threats posed by Iranian militias it will be KRG.
For this purpose, the USA has already deployed a NASAMS under its control in northern Syria. This air defense system also shot down our UCAV in the past months. It is not possible for them to give an air defense system to the YPG. And they don't need it.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For this purpose, the USA has already deployed a NASAMS under its control in northern Syria. This air defense system also shot down our UCAV in the past months. It is not possible for them to give an air defense system to the YPG. And they don't need it.
Didn't they say it was a CAP aircraft from Jordan or something like that, am I misremembering?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,416
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Didn't they say it was a CAP aircraft from Jordan or something like that, am I misremembering?
It could be. However, I heard that radar locks were placed on UAVs crossing the border. I looked at the time when the topic was discussed. And I didn't see them directly say "NASAMS shot it". But it is said that the USA is squeezing us.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,609
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It could be. However, I heard that radar locks were placed on UAVs crossing the border. I looked at the time when the topic was discussed. And I didn't see them directly say "NASAMS shot it". But it is said that the USA is squeezing us. @Sanchez
It is confirmed that an American F-16 has shot down the drone. There's an entire Wikipedia page about it.
And although I don't usually refrain from using that spy-infested hellhole, the sources cited on this particular page is solid enough.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,601
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Joint Force is on alert in Afrin city center, Bzaa and Hawar Kilis. HTS-supported groups are on alert in the east of Al-Bab city and in the lands they are located in throughout Afrin. The Joint Force is sending a military convoy to the region to suppress HTS-supported groups in Jinderes.

There is tension between HTS-supported Ahrar Tufan and the Joint Force (Joint Force) in Jinderes, south of Afrin, Karzahal village and Turinda village in rural Afrin. It is said that HTS-supported groups want to capture Karzahal and Turinda villages. Joint Force from Visual Cinderes. It is said that the Joint Force will try to push HTS-supported groups from Jinderes towards Idlib, while HTS-supported groups will try to capture the villages of Turinda and Qarzahal.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,646
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
They spend more time fighting each other than liberating Syria from Assad.

Utter Clowns.

Warlords, in it for the money, so they can buy property, assets in TR (along with citizenship)

SNA (excluding HTS) has fought Assad the least of all current factions in Syria, HTS the most.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,646
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Russia bringing drone warfare they learnt in Ukraine back to Syria and training the regime.

If the situation doesn't change, the advantage is with Assad's regime and Iran + Russia. Time is on their side as the HTS and SNA areas bleed money, manpower, corruption etc and people are displaced more and more.

Currently they are only targeting HTS, which may be a benefit currently but it will be a big loss later on.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,646
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think TR is going to normalize with the SDF.

This is their new leader, a friend of Erdogan:

20240210_153147.jpg

His cousin was the former leader of the Syrian National Coalition

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,646
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also looked at the new US publication of US inherent resolve - they stated that they directed UNICEF and other NGO's to redirect aid and prioritize northeast Syria in delivering water and aid to population affected by infrastructure damage from Turkish airstrikes recently.

Re-direction was from rebel held areas and Assad areas, who are affected negatively.

They mention TR and Hakan Fidan's statements on civilian infrastructure being valid targets (stupid statement to make publicly, saying you will strike infrastructure) a lot, so I would expect a US response this year on it, perhaps as part of the F16 sale.

Screenshot_20240210_160207.jpg

Also interesting:

"CJTF-OIR reported that tribal fighters have emerged as a “full-fledged resistance movement” that is receiving explicit support from the Syrian regime and its Iranian allies on the western side of the Euphrates River, where resistance fighters resupply, rearm and launch attacks across the river in SDF-controlled villages on the eastern side."

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,646
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

HTS, Regime and neutral accounts are sharing widely this video of a Turkish soldier hitting some kid at the border wall, which no doubt helps the HTS propaganda war.

A 12-year-old Syrian child was beaten and tortured by a Turkish conscript in the Turkish army after the child was lured by the Turkish recruit and he beat and tortured the child near the camps of northern Syria bordering Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom