I made an Analysis about the Situation in Syria an the Deployment of turkish AD Systems in T- 4 Airbase near Palmyra.
In german Language, but you can translate it.
scheisse man...
I made an Analysis about the Situation in Syria an the Deployment of turkish AD Systems in T- 4 Airbase near Palmyra.
In german Language, but you can translate it.
You are assuming that we will take action against Israel,we wont so your assessment is wrong.I made an Analysis about the Situation in Syria an the Deployment of turkish AD Systems in T- 4 Airbase near Palmyra.
In german Language, but you can translate it.
You mean Turkey will not deploy any Air Defence at T-4 Base ?You are assuming that we will take action against Israel,we wont so your assessment is wrong.
It will probably but will it activate the Air Defence is another question.You mean Turkey will not deploy any Air Defence at T-4 Base ?
You gave the answer to this post during your previous commentsWhilst I agree that Israel is wrong to mess with Turks, they currently have a big advantage in air warfare. Going in so deep into Syria is a mistake imo.
So should Turkey watch while Israel creates a corridor to refinance amd resupply the PKK as well as invade Damascus to create a new refugee wave?Until Kızılelma, or better yet KAAN is ready and in the inventory in good numbers, Israel will have a qualitative edge in the air. This advantage just increases the closer you get to Israeli borders.
If Israel decides to attack, there's little that Türkiye can do in return without deploying considerable assets, we're talking about a full on war.
Islamists, Secularists, Kemalists etc.... all are traitors and all are doing the US's biddingI bet this is what Erdoğan wants just to stay in power. Even if shit hits the fan, he'll be able to distract the population from internal problems, just like what Iran has been doing for decades.
I don't have faith in this government, or any Islamist entity that claims to want to counter Israel. If you want to beat Israel you need to beat them at their own game, have air superiority, be a more educated, more serious country than them. You can't just brute force them like the Axis or Arabs tried.
Do you know why Iran fell even though it spread throughout Syria?Iran was everywhere across Syria, Lebanon and had its fingers all the way into Palestine. We seen how that ended. I'm sorry to say but from the outside, Türkiye looks like it's falling into the same trap.
This isnt about Islamists or any other form of governance but how much are you willing to sacrifice to get what you wantIf tomorrow Israel decides to attack, and Türkiye does an Iranian style "retaliation", all you Islamists on here need to answer some bloody questions.
As long as Israel dont harm Turkish troops one way or another, then I think Turkey wont act and this is why they are trying to prevent Turkey from going to T4.You are assuming that we will take action against Israel,we wont so your assessment is wrong.
As long as Israel dont harm Turkish troops one way or another, then I think Turkey wont act and this is why tney are trying to prevent Turkey from going to T4
However, if Turkish troops got hurt, then I think Turkey will respond
What are the reasons to break international law? Because I can? Because nobody could stop me? Because I am protected by a mighty „friend“?…You mean Turkey will not deploy any Air Defence at T-4 Base ?
BTW: There were Strikes on T-4 Airbase, this could be seen as a direct Warning to Turkey.
The killed many Turkish citizens (Mavi Marmara issue), without any consequences. This time, they could pay a heavy price. And not only Israelis are legit targets.As long as Israel dont harm Turkish troops one way or another, then I think Turkey wont act and this is why they are trying to prevent Turkey from going to T4.
However, if Turkish troops got hurt, then I think Turkey will respond
From recent reports, it seems that Turkey doesnt give a f**k and is planning to take T4 and Palmyra whether Israel likes it or not
What are the reasons to broke international law? Because I can? Because nobody could stop me? Because I am protected by a mighty „friend“?…
Forget about international law for 20 yearsWhat are the reasons to broke international law? Because I can? Because nobody could stop me? Because I am protected by a mighty „friend“?…
ou gave the answer to this post during your previous comments
In your previous post, you clearly stated why Turkey needs to delve deep into Syria and take the T4 airbase and that is to prevent the Israeli/Druze-PKK route from forming and that is exactly why the TAF wants Palmyra and that is why Israel wanna prevent them from doing so by conducting airstrikes
To clarify, I think T4 is important, but as stated previously air superiority is necessary. Like others stated, air defences by their own are just targets against a well orchestrated attack, and F-16s can't really do much against their F-35s. If Kızılelmas were in the inventory, that would definitely scare them off.
The north got ignored and AKP made peace with PKK/YPG... now they're a ticking timb bomb. I say take the whole north and screw their corridor.
There wasn’t even any action taken against ypg terrorists when a golden opportunity presented itself. Israel did more to hamper a possible Turkish military buildup in Syria than the Turkish government did against a literal terrorist statelet right at its border. That alone says enough. Arresting political opponents and thereby causing further economic instability seems to be more important for Erdogan. An ever repeating clownshow. No matter how often Erdogan prays, Allah will not somehow destroy the israeli threat, a capable military backed by a strong and secure economy that can upkeep said military force is the only option.You mean Turkey will not deploy any Air Defence at T-4 Base ?
BTW: There were Strikes on T-4 Airbase, this could be seen as a direct Warning to Turkey.
That's what Iran did... Yeah let's lob some missiles towards them, that'll teach them!A war conists off Air, land and sea. F35 is good but not that good, we need to give a message back at this level they will not listen. Bomb near ther border or bomb something.