what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,188
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
For a second I thought the sign behind them said SDF. Btw Russia doesnt even recognize the PKK as a terroristic group.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,176
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
It's to be expected the US is going to be supporting YPG for as long as it's necessary for them to become a permanent state or whatever.

Now that "America is back",Turkey lost an opportunity to entirely cleanse Syria's north of Kurdish groups and their dream of a Kurdish state on Turkish borders. Turkey's hesitations will prove to be fatal.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,176
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now that "America is back",Turkey lost an opportunity to entirely cleanse Syria's north of Kurdish groups and their dream of a Kurdish state on Turkish borders. Turkey's hesitations will prove to be fatal.

Perhaps, but it’s true that the US is going to strengthen their position, but we’ll see if the US is wary of pushing Turkey further east.

Problem is YPG joins hands with Russia and US, so they’ll seing either way as long as their gosl is achieved. Personally I think it’s necessary for Turkey to relocate refugees all 4-5 mio to Syria reclaim territory and move refugees there settle 4 mio syrians in that territory it’ll solve quite a bir.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

When Turkey took afrin and killed the communist pkkistan chance of a port to the wider sea, it left a landlocked state that cannot self sustain itself.

Turkish military developments are advancing, timing is everything.

We used to see bigger threats against Turkey over Cyprus when the greek Christians were committing genocide, the Turks still went in and got the job done. Today its 2021 and there is nothing the world can do to remove Turkey from Cyprus.

The great irony of western imperial games against Turkey, its forced Turkey to wake up and get active. Last year we saw action in Libya, Syria, Iraq and Azerbaijan. What will this year bring? In all theatres the Turkish army found success.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
19 19,930
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Two US MQ-9 Reapers and a Turkish Bayraktar-TB2 over Idlib city, Syria, earlier today

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium

His right about Idlib the Turkish army are facing the biggest scumbags.

Notice how the takfiri rats targeted a Turkish comvoy rather than the Russian one.
This is a clear evidence who is pulling the strings of such groups. I believe these are biggest danger since they claim to be following the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and act like one. But in reality they are a great tool in the hands of our enemies. I pray Allah that these scumbags get what they deserve. Killing muslims instead of the occupiers and traitors. There is also Iran which follows a similar pattern. They avoid clashing with US or Israel but don't see any problems with killing sunni muslims. I hope many muslims see this.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,332
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is a clear evidence who is pulling the strings of such groups. I believe these are biggest danger since they claim to be following the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and act like one. But in reality they are a great tool in the hands of our enemies. I pray Allah that these scumbags get what they deserve. Killing muslims instead of the occupiers and traitors. There is also Iran which follows a similar pattern. They avoid clashing with US or Israel but don't see any problems with killing sunni muslims. I hope many muslims see this.

They are the khawarij only way to deal with them is an iron fist.

In history, khawarij have always been used by other countries to cause chaos and destruction because thats in their nature.

With Iran that is so true they bark against the Israelis and the Americans but instead goes around killing Muslims. Not to mention shia Azerbaijanis hate Iran this is why the Karabag war and its victory triggered Iran so bad.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom