Montreux and Ataturk declaration from 103 retired Turkish admirals

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Same things would be said for feto members.
And you were not saying same things for freedom of speech(#191). These lame excuses about religious freedom is lame.
As far as i am informed FETO movement is proven guilty for meddling into state affairs?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
someone made comparation between FETO and this MENZIL movement, sorry if you misunderstood.
They proven guilty after they are meddling into state affair, but they were not a threat for some guys until a certain point and they were harmless. Now Menzil is trying the same thing infiltrating into state, there is no guarantee that they are well intended. There are lesson to be learned from feto. But it seems people are ignoring that.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
They proven guilty after they are meddling into state affair, but they were not a threat for some guys until a certain point and they were harmless. Now Menzil is trying the same thing infiltrating into state, there is no guarantee that they are well intended. There are lesson to be learned from feto. But it seems people are ignoring that.
I strongly oppose any orginised influence of religion movements into the armed forces affairs or any state affairs without consesus from all society but is there any prove that this guy does that or is he just practising his religion?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I strongly oppose any orginised influence of religion movements into the armed forces affairs or any state affairs without consesus from all society but is there any prove that this guy does that or is he just practising his religion?
He could practice his religion in a mosque like an ordinary Muslim instead of lodge of the sect. Then there would be no fuss.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
He could practice his religion in a mosque like an ordinary Muslim instead of lodge of the sect. Then there would be no fuss.
that is to much mixing in into his private affairs...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,960
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkish armed forces is a secular institution.

But the religious identity is there from the use of Sehit, Gazi, Islamic funerals for Turkish soldiers who were martyred.

Ataturks title included Gazi. Gazi means veteran another meaning is warriors of the faith.

During the Cyprus intervention our soldiers including Turkish Cypriots resistance were called Mujahids.

Regardless if people want to argue the Secular or the Religious meanings of words.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
As far as i am informed FETO movement is proven guilty for meddling into state affairs?
Yes and people like you were also excusing everything they did under the pretext of "freedom of religion" not long ago.

People like them must be purged from all state institutions, all they do is harm the country nothing else there is no other way.
Political islam should not be let any room in state institutions, we made the experience in this regard, one time is enough.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you are a member(professional) of the Turkish Armed Forces,you cant be alligned to any religious group/sect or whatever.
The TSK(TAF) comes first,you have no ''private affairs'',religion doesnt matter.
To make it clear.

T

Turko

If you are a member(professional) of the Turkish Armed Forces,you cant be alligned to any religious group/sect or whatever.
The TSK(TAF) comes first,you have no ''private affairs'',religion doesnt matter.
To make it clear.
Unfortunately the last regulation made by Erdoğan ebolished this mandatory which henced fundamentalism" İRTİCA" in Turkish army.
That's why retired admirals stated open warning. From now every candidate who has ties with religious organizations can be accepted into Army.

A

Akhtar

I thought the mention of the constitution is the most important part of this compared to montreaux, Erdogan has obviously backtracked on that now. But he has been gearing up to change the constitution. There are several articles on there that would win him the Kurds & the election if changed.

I think this is what a lot of the ex-army and opposition are worried about.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,960
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I thought the mention of the constitution is the most important part of this compared to montreaux, Erdogan has obviously backtracked on that now. But he has been gearing up to change the constitution. There are several articles on there that would win him the Kurds & the election if changed.

I think this is what a lot of the ex-army and opposition are worried about.

Politicians in a democracy are all snakes they will sell their mothers just for some votes.

Forget Turkish voters their gold mine is now the Kurds. Hence why every party is bending the knee to them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,960
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes and people like you were also excusing everything they did under the pretext of "freedom of religion" not long ago.

People like them must be purged from all state institutions, all they do is harm the country nothing else there is no other way.
Political islam should not be let any room in state institutions, we made the experience in this regard, one time is enough.

Can we also purge the dogu perincek crowd too.

Eurasianists should never be near any Turkish politics

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,960
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images - 2021-04-07T000748.114.jpeg

Look at this shit they treat these people as if they are the messiah or something.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,960
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The collective I.Q. in that room must be below the adjusted Temperature on that A/C unit in the background.

Its simple really these people really invest money into their shiekhs and their tarikats.

Because its easy to promise heaven to any retard.

Come and join my tarikat and heaven will be guaranteed. Reminds me of how the Catholic church sold indulges for people to get admitted into heaven.

Humans love shortcuts. I wonder how many of these people even questioned this or are they too scared to even go against their tarikats because they would get excommunicated.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom