Montreux and Ataturk declaration from 103 retired Turkish admirals

T

Turko

bad and unnecessary statement, hope his criticizer would apraise him as he reacted by their positions. :)
I wish you read the open warning of retired admirals at least once.

What's is bad? Warning against fundamentalism in Turkish Navy?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I wish you read the open warning of retired admirals at least once.

What's is bad? Warning against fundamentalism in Turkish Navy?
i said already that i did, and gave my opinion.

define "fundametalism"

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
I follow the developments and after the admirals' announcement, I realized how important freedom of speech is, but there is one thing I do not understand, is RTE becoming paranoid and sees enemies everywhere (Game of Thrones' mad King style 🤣) or tries to become a demagogue?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
bad and unnecessary statement, hope his criticizer would apraise him as he reacted by their positions. :)
Nah, he still needs to step down and pay for his corruption and lost lives as direct result of his mismanagement.
He deserves nothing less than life sentence.

T

Turko

must? do not be afraid to express what "fundamentalist" mean, it is just online forum.
İ don't expect you could understand what's the meaning of fundamentalism as you are Erdoğan supporter.

1617700550237.png
people who even read the open warning of retired admirals making assumptions about Türkish Army.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,500
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then they should enjoy scotch, serbe, walking with grandchildren or whatever instead of going in state matters from their previous carrear positions.
sarikli-cubbeli-amiral-mehmet-sari-WCK7_cover.jpg.jpg

İ don't expect you could understand what's the meaning of fundamentalism as Erdoğan supporter.

View attachment 17660
even in Iran or in SA I havent seen an admiral wearing such a thing on top of his uniform. As we all know there are interconceted principals in the army disciplin and chain of command. You can not gurantee that this man will follow the oders of superiours instead of a sheik you know there is this thing called 15 Temmuz. May be we should send him to Bosnia

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
View attachment 17641

even in Iran or in SA I havent seen an admiral wearing such a thing on top of his uniform. As we all know there are interconceted principals in the army disciplin and chain of command. You can not gurantee that this man will follow the oders of superiours instead of a sheik you know there is this thing called 15 Temmuz. May be we should send him to Bosnia
so, he is expected to change his clothes to perform prayers? we accept him with open hands but we do not have navy, could you send some land and air officers :)

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
so, he is expected to change his clothes to perform prayers? we accept him with open hands but we do not have navy, could you send some land and air officers :)
FFS, a few years ago same type of guys tried to overthrow the government, soldiers shouldn't be member of idiotic sects. There is no guarantee that these sects don't have bad intention and try something similar what feto did.

T

Turko

Prayers of whom? My family didn't teach me like this.. It's the praying way of a sect. Current government is filling sect members in Turkish Army.
Those sectarians even refuse praying behind ordinary mollah so that the admiral went to sect house to pray.
The second FETÖ is downloaded.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
FFS, a few years ago same type of guys tried to overthrow the government, soldiers shouldn't be member of idiotic sects. There is no guarantee that these sects don't have bad intention and try something similar what feto did.
it goes into violation of religious freedoms, if the guy does his job within regulations and competence, what is all fuss about it?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Prayers of whom? My family didn't teach me like this.. It's the praying way of a sect. Current government is filling sect members in Turkish Army.
Those sectarians even refuse praying behind ordinary mollah so that the admiral went to sect house to pray.
The second FETÖ is downloaded.
sorry for my ignorance but could you clarify which sect are you talking about?

T

Turko

it goes into violation of religious freedoms, if the guy does his job within regulations and competence, what is all fuss about it?
Civil servants especially who manage weapons must be secular on their duty according to Turkish constitution. İt is not traditional practice of Turkish islamic culture. He follows the sects nonetheless we don't know how many of them in Turkish Navy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
before making sharp assumptions about Turkish Army you should read more about Turkey then.
pls tell me which sect are you talking about, i wiil be happy to retract my positon if i am proven wrong.

T

Turko

pls tell me which sect are you talking about, i wiil be happy to retract my positon if i am proven wrong.
Although the name of hell center isnt important because such wicked sects in Turkey are millions, He is a member of "MENZIL".

Anyway there are millions of sectian groups and every could manage their members be recruited in Army and what a pitty it welcomes in last decades.

For me there is no difference between all sects since they use naive people's to gain power.
What would happen if the leader of sect ordered those officers not to fight against Greeks as it happened in Turkish Independence War?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Same things would be said for feto members.
And you were not saying same things for freedom of speech(#191). These lame excuses about religious freedom is lame.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Although the name of hell center isnt important because such wicked sects in Turkey are millions, He is a member of "MENZIL".

Anyway there are millions of sectian groups and every could manage their members be recruited in Army and what a pitty it welcomes in last decades.

For me there is no difference between all sects since they use naive people's to gain power.
What would happen if the leader of sect ordered those officers not to fight against Greeks as it happened in Turkish Independence War?
i briefly googled it, i would not call them sect at all, really progressive and apolitical movement as self proclaimed, still do not see the issue, did this guy promoted any political stance based on his religious beleifs otherwise i do not see problem.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom