Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Wanker Osman.... You know, he was in the same high school as me (TED Ankara College). He was 1 year older me. He masturbated in class, during class time and school management expelled him. So, he went to Samanyolu College.

Abi, is he a son of Melih Gökçek or something?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Statement of Cem Gürdeniz;

Son dönemde çıkan Montrö tartışmaları ve medyada tasvip edilmeyen fotoğrafları ortaya çıkan Deniz Kuvvetleri mensubu beni üzmüştür. Bir emekli amiral olarak, amirallerimizin ortak gündeme getirdiği böyle bir metni açıklamanın ve bu metne benim de imza koymamın sakınca olmadığını değerlendirdim. Bu en azından ifade özgürlüğü kapsamında değerlendirilmelidir.

Yıllarca Türkiye’nin menfaatleri için hareket edip, Mavi Vatan’a sahip çıktık. Dolayısıyla yapılan açıklama, Türkiye’nin menfaatleri ve Mavi Vatan’ı korumak içindir. Açıklama yapma özgürlüğüne sahibiz ve buradan bir mağduriyet oluşturulmamalı. Yapılan bir açıklamadır bunu bir ‘Darbe çağrısı’ olarak yorumlamak son derece yanlıştır. Kaldı ki biz FETÖ’nün kumpaslarında hapis yatmış kişileriz. Amacımız Mavi Vatan’a sahip çıkmaktır.

https://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber...turkiyenin-menfaatlerine-sahip-cikmak-1825553

Short Translation; Cem Gürdeniz said that, discussion on Montreux Agreement and an active admiral belonging to a religious cult, disturbed him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife of Cem Gğrdeniz says that ex-Admirals who are under arrest will be kept under arrest till Thursday. At Thursday their statements will be take by prosecutors.

After their statements are taken, there will be 3 options.
1-) Prosecutor will release them saying there is no need for prosecution.
2-) Prosecutor will be release them but a case will be opened to prosecute them.
3-) Prosecutor will open a case to prosecute them and continue their arrest during this phase.
Imagine being arrested just for expressing your opinion, harsh reality of Erdogans new Turkey.

S

Sinan

Imagine being arrested just for expressing your opinion, harsh reality of Erdogans new Turkey.
1617643809958.png

During, Boğaziçi protests, i said "These students are protesting with their constitutional rights," Some of our members here said "They are liberals, they are this, they are that, they should be beaten, etc...."

Now, time has come to ex-Admirals and we are again talking about constitutional rights. To our Erdogan supporters, everyone who doesn't think like AKP, should be silenced by any means.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 17642

During, Boğaziçi protests, i said "These students are protesting with their constitutional rights," Some of our members here said "They are liberals, they are this, they are that, they should be beaten, etc...."

Now, time has come to ex-Admirals and we are again talking about constitutional rights. To our Erdogan supporters, everyone who doesn't think like AKP, should be silenced by any means.
Maybe one day their turn will come and everybody will point to these events and say ''told you''.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Okay, you as a guy from Bosnia that has nothing to do with Turkey can give your opinions and expertise on everything that happens in Turkey but people that during their whole life served the country and took part in its defense CAN’T. 👍🏻
I never said that they can not, i said that their stance has certain specific weight and measurment for possible consequences, i am sure those officers were aware of it. Mine dose not, false equivalence.

S

Sinan

Onky content is wrong?
I followed this issue on media.

Why this statement is a coup statement according to pro-government journalists;

- Because they released the statement in night time.
- Because they used the word "unless" in their statement (aksi taktirde in Turkish)
- Because they referenced constitution.

Heard nothing else from them.

How dare these ex-Admirals. :censored:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lets share this here since some seem to have forgotten their history....

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I followed this issue on media.

Why this statement is a coup statement according to pro-government journalists;

- Because they released the statement in night time.
- Because they used the word "unless" in their statement (aksi taktirde in Turkish)
- Because they referenced constitution.

Heard nothing else from them.

How dare these ex-Admirals. :censored:
Man,would you blame them for little bit paranoic responce after 2016? Never the less it does not change the fact of recklessness and lack of insight from officers. This lame exuses about freedom of expressions are lame.

S

Sinan

Man,would you blame them for little bit paranoic responce after 2016? Never the less it does not change the fact of recklessness and lack of insight from officers. This lame exuses about freedom of expressions are lame.
I don't analyze issues like this on emotions and rhetoric.

To some constitutional right and rule of law, may sound "lame". I don't think like that. You forget that 2 decades ago, you couldn't go to a university in Turkey with Headscarf. It was also against rule of law and constitutional rights. Today, things became vice versa. Again today's officials not respecting laws. If things go from your persepective, 5 years laters, by your logic people can be fired from state instutions because they pray.

I say, we only follow rule of law, cast aside everything else.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't analyze issues like this on emotions and rhetoric.

To some constitutional right and rule of law, may sound "lame". I don't think like that. You forget that 2 decades ago, you couldn't go to a university in Turkey with Headscarf. It was also against rule of law and constitutional rights. Today, things became vice versa. Again today's officials not respecting laws. If things go from your persepective, 5 years laters, by your logic people can be fired from state instutions because they pray.

I say, we only follow rule of law, cast aside everything else.
I wish that in matters like this and this is one of the most important amd strategic issues for Turkey, could be avoided standard polarization as modus operandi in turkish politic..., admirals should knew better regardless of current goverment.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The funny thing is that people who were praising FETÖ without hiding it and grow up in his schools are free while some retired Admirals (civilians) are in custody because a released letter.
Bu arada acliktan nefesi kokan Yunanlar göbek atiyor.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,838
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

"President Erdogan says his government currently has no efforts or intention to leave deal governing Bosporus Strait"​

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
bad and unnecessary statement, hope his criticizer would apraise him as he reacted by their positions. :)

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,488
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everywhere lies.

Ministry of National Defence: Turkey Retired Officers Association (TESUD) and Turkey Retired Sergeants Association (Temadur) President and Board member for accomplishing his visit to the Ministry of National Defense said that they condemn the statement of the admirals.

Turkey Retired Officers Association (TESUD) statement:
On April 5, 2021, at 13.30, the Chairman of TESUD and the Chairman of TEMAD, together with two members of the board of directors, WERE INVITED to the Ministry of National Defense.

Following the share of information by the Minister of National Defense on the activities of our country and the Turkish Armed Forces, it is stated by the President of TESUD; After expressing that we are proud of the achievements of our Armed Forces in the activities carried out at home and abroad, various issues related to retired officers were brought to the agenda, opinions and suggestions were shared.

NO CONDEMN STATEMENT was used for the declaration of the retired admirals.

It is respectfully announced to the public.
1617694028109.png

Top Bottom