Not buying French

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
No he’s trying to change subject. But when even the pious can’t feed their children that’s when they learn.

Problem is before AKP time we had mistreatment of conservatives. Not allowing girls with scarf to university was evil. So payback is a bitch.

Stuck in between you have the real ppl who wants what’s best for Turkey.

We can only hope for the economy to worsen so bad that AKP will cease to exist. Problem is if AKP has affiliated so many into their plans that they will fear reprisals

The problem with political islamists is it begins with rights for muslims and eventually turns into sharia dictatorship.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Great choice between molested young man and french version of magda goebells.

Yesterday there was a debate on French TV between Gérald Darmanin who is Macron's interior minister and Marine Le Pen. I can tell you she seemed more moderate than him. He even accused her on being "too soft" on issues related to Islam and immigration.... Lol.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yesterday there was a debate on French TV between Gérald Darmanin who is Macron's interior minister and Marine Le Pen. I can tell you she seemed more moderate than him. He even accused her on being "too soft" on issues related to Islam and immigration.... Lol.
I am familirar with that alleged rapist, it is normal that he act like that, he works for his president and right votes are now obviously needed.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,827
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
My car situation doesn’t get resolved this way though. I’d like to tecommend Steve Martin aka Inspector Clusoe be the next president.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Cry me river.
The hypocrisy and the crocodile tears your kind shears when it comes to Euro right wing politicos while worshiping the same kind of politician in your lands is funny .

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The hypocrisy and the crocodile tears your kind shears when it comes to Euro right wing politicos while worshiping the same kind of politician in your lands is funny .
Be a man and tell what is my kind?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
National islamists
Yep, you are probaly one of those who does not like trees and grass because of colour, refrain yourself from projecting and bigoting. I am sure that you do not now what it does even mean.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Yep, you are probaly one of those who does not like trees and grass because of colour, refrain yourself from projecting and bigoting. I am sure that you do not now what it does even mean.
Refrain yourself from hypocrisy and you won't be shown the mirror.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Refrain yourself from hypocrisy and you won't be shown the mirror.

Ok, stop lurking and address me with ad hominem nonsence, if yku have something comprehendable to tell with any argumentative opinion, i am all ears.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,827
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, I doubt anyone tight on money has the luxury of picking brands. If only the government or domestic producers would prioritize domestic market first before exporting.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom