Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
5 3,041
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Talk is cheap.

"One of the most important tests for the Organization of Turkic States as a regional power was to develop a common strategy in foreign policy. Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and now Uzbekistan do not want to give up the relationships they have developed with Israel."

Good, maybe Turkey's government can get their head out of their ass seeing that other Turkic nations aren't keen to commit the same diplomatic suicide that Erdogan is.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You're not doing a good job of it if the Islamists are filling the nation with the detritus of the ME that hate Turks, letting PKK rat sympathisers walk out in open protest with apo flags and pictures of liquidated terrorists on your supposed victory day, meanwhile PKK lawyers are graduating within your own borders and taking their oaths in Kurdish rather than Turkish.

To tell a brother that he should worry only about himself and not his family is disgraceful.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,225
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're not doing a good job of it if the Islamists are filling the nation with the detritus of the ME that hate Turks, letting PKK rat sympathisers walk out in open protest with apo flags and pictures of liquidated terrorists on your supposed victory day, meanwhile PKK lawyers are graduating within your own borders and taking their oaths in Kurdish rather than Turkish.

To tell a brother that he should worry only about himself and not his family is disgraceful.
If you present hostility towards Israel as nonsense while the Israelis are preparing for a land grab by taking a large amount of land from Northern Cyprus, then there is a problem here.

Meanwhile, I would like to remind everyone that Northern Cyprus is still not recognized as a state by the "brother" countries.

If everyone pursues their own interests instead of thinking about the interests of their brothers, then we cannot talk about the "unity of the Turkish World" there.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,225
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you present hostility towards Israel as nonsense while the Israelis are preparing for a land grab by taking a large amount of land from Northern Cyprus, then there is a problem here.

Meanwhile, I would like to remind everyone that Northern Cyprus is still not recognized as a state by the "brother" countries.

If everyone pursues their own interests instead of thinking about the interests of their brothers, then we cannot talk about the "unity of the Turkish World" there.
Being a brother means being willing to pay the price when necessary.

We have shown in the past that we are ready to pay the price for our brothers. However, we do not see the same response from them (as it is known, the recognition of Cyprus will worsen their relations with the US and the EU).

Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan do not want to have a falling out with France.

Azerbaijan, on the other hand, is obsessed with "I am an independent country".

Good. Let's see what these "brother" countries will do when Turkey has to face Israel one day.

Fifu999

Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good. Let's see what these "brother" countries will do when Turkey has to face Israel one day.
lol Israel will fight you to the last American and pkk rats, I wouldn't worry things will reach this far because the anglos know the limits of their cowboy politics and THEY also have no desire to reach this point despite the warmongering.
If things do reach this point then everyone must know that anglos are no longer running the show in D.C but a bunch of kahanist evangelical zealots with an apocalypse boner.

Being a brother means being willing to pay the price when necessary.
Putin is having similar problems with his slavic "brothers" If it makes you feel better.
These things aren't simple as you imagine, realpolitik is hard to deal with and you must be smart to turn things to your liking.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,881
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Good, maybe Turkey's government can get their head out of their ass seeing that other Turkic nations aren't keen to commit the same diplomatic suicide that Erdogan is.
You do realise that Israel has dreams of annexing part of Turkey right?
Israel's policy of supreme Israel in the region is already threatened by Turkey's growing military industry.

The Israeli media was in an uproar recently over potential rumors of Turkey selling its KAAN to Egypt in the future with them proclaiming that Turkey or any other country should never be allowed to have such a weapons program unless the Jews has a say/control over it and that they should pressure the US to sanction and threaten Turkey in order to stop its weqpons program

Erdogan himself said last month: "the moment Israel finished Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria; we will be next" and Turkey will never win against Israel since not only they control most of the world's finance and media and may cripple Turkey economically but also they control the whole US economy and its army

For example, In order to protect Israel from Iranian retaliation, Israel forced the US to move 1/3 of its entire navy to the Middle East which never happened before except during the Iraq invasion. Normally, such a magnanimous movement, according to the US constitution, must pass through the US congress first but guess what? It didnt even go to the congress it but rather went through it within a fortnight

Honestly, as more time passes, I slowly realise that the Turkic organisation is a failed idea with many Turkic nations following their own agenda and failing to even want to compromise or sacrifice to save other turkic nations..... the only nation that is serious about the issue is Turkey and no one else.... I always ask myself why on earth does no Turkic nation recognise the TRNC, i wonder?

Erdogan isnt commiting political suicide by any means. However, he knows and understands that if Israel were to be allowed to run rampant, Turkey sooner or later will be destroyed since no one will stand with Turkey when the Jews come knocking up on the door one day and if the Turks dont get their heads out of their asses rn, they are in for a rude awakening in the future since Imamoglu will likely, according to the current status quo, rule Turkey in the future and we all know his stance on the matter and this means that the ppl must be aware in order to exert pressure on him to stay straight whenever he leans

No offense meant to the Turks but I believe that this is the truth that somehow most of the Turkish nation doesnt wanna admit to it

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
8 3,882
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel's policy of supreme Israel in the region is already threatened by Turkey's growing military industry.

The Israeli media was in an uproar recently over potential rumors of Turkey selling its KAAN to Egypt in the future with them proclaiming that Turkey or any other country should never be allowed to have such a weapons program unless the Jews has a say/control over it and that they should pressure the US to sanction and threaten Turkey in order to stop its weqpons program

Erdogan himself said last month: "the moment Israel finished Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria; we will be next" and Turkey will never win against Israel since not only they control most of the world's finance and media and may cripple Turkey economically but also they control the whole US economy and its army

For example, In order to protect Israel from Iranian retaliation, Israel forced the US to move 1/3 of its entire navy to the Middle East which never happened before except during the Iraq invasion. Normally, such a magnanimous movement, according to the US constitution, must pass through the US congress first but guess what? It didnt even go to the congress it but rather went through it within a fortnight

Honestly, as more time passes, I slowly realise that the Turkic organisation is a failed idea with many Turkic nations following their own agenda and failing to even want to compromise or sacrifice to save other turkic nations..... the only nation that is serious about the issue is Turkey and no one else.... I always ask myself why on earth does no Turkic nation recognise the TRNC, i wonder?

Erdogan isnt commiting political suicide by any means. However, he knows and understands that if Israel were to be allowed to run rampant, Turkey sooner or later will be destroyed since no one will stand with Turkey when the Jews come knocking up on the door one day and if the Turks dont get their heads out of their asses rn, they are in for a rude awakening in the future since Imamoglu will rule Turkey in the future and we all know his stance on the matter and this means that the ppl must be aware in order to exert pressure on him to stay straight whenever he leans

No offense meant to the Turks but I believe that this is the truth that somehow most of the Turkish nation doesnt wanna admit to it
100% correct. Especially the parts about Imamoglu.

He's gonna castrate your kids and pimp your wife to highest bidder.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
5 3,041
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Leave Türkiye to us! Worry about your own country!
A good brother does not follow his sibling in his mistakes but smacks him in the face and reminds said sibling not to be an idiot.

If Turks want to tolerate Erdogan's Islamist lunacy that ended up screwing over Turkey's foreign policy for years to come then I can't stop you. I can tell you what I think of it and refuse to follow you into that pit.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,225
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A good brother does not follow his sibling in his mistakes but smacks him in the face and reminds said sibling not to be an idiot.

If Turks want to tolerate Erdogan's Islamist lunacy that ended up screwing over Turkey's foreign policy for years to come then I can't stop you. I can tell you what I think of it and refuse to follow you into that pit.
So, when Israel uses you like tissue paper and then throws you away, there is no need to be angry.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,404
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Erdogan isnt commiting political suicide by any means. However, he knows and understands that if Israel were to be allowed to run rampant, Turkey sooner or later will be destroyed since no one will stand with Turkey when the Jews come knocking up on the door one day and if the Turks dont get their heads out of their asses rn, they are in for a rude awakening in the future since Imamoglu will rule Turkey in the future and we all know his stance on the matter and this means that the ppl must be aware in order to exert pressure on him to stay straight whenever he leans

All of our retarded neighbours have land claims against us.

Honestly if Israel wants a piece of Turkish soil I rest assure you that Turks wont even give them. 1 inch of land.

Turks conquered from Siberia and reached the Gates of Vienna. The Jews and Zionists know who they are dealing with. These cowards know they cant face a warrior race head on. Hence why they allow others to do their fighting or bring in entire countries by the way.

We know in WW1 how they supported us backed us while at the same time spying for the Allies and sending troops aka Zion Mule Corps to fight against the Ottoman army.

Ottomans did such a stupid mistake in sending aid or even helping them. I do hope the Palestinians win this war give the Jews the Algerian treatment.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,881
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
All of our retarded neighbours have land claims against us.

Honestly if Israel wants a piece of Turkish soil I rest assure you that Turks wont even give them. 1 inch of land.

Turks conquered from Siberia and reached the Gates of Vienna. The Jews and Zionists know who they are dealing with. These cowards know they cant face a warrior race head on. Hence why they allow others to do their fighting or bring in entire countries by the way.

We know in WW1 how they supported us backed us while at the same time spying for the Allies and sending troops aka Zion Mule Corps to fight against the Ottoman army.

Ottomans did such a stupid mistake in sending aid or even helping them. I do hope the Palestinians win this war give the Jews the Algerian treatment.
Bro, no one is denying that the Turks will resist against any Jewish/Zionist claims to grab Turkish lands; however, rejecting the claims and protecting it are 2 different matters

When Israel fights against Turkey, it wont be the jews fighting on the frontlines but rather it will be hundreds of thousands of Americans, European, and mentally-invaded Arabs while the jews will stay with their bikinis on some beach somewhere in the bloody world

My main idea here is to convey to those jewish-lovers wannabies that aiding the jews for momentary gains is the worst thing that can happen. When Erdogan supports Palestine and angers Israel/USA, he isnt doing this just for votes but because he is aware that the moment the jews finishes Palestine, they will turn to Lebanon, Syria and then Turkey and these words came from Erdogan himself and even before him Saddam of Iraq and Ghaddafi of Libya said the same things

Jews control the media, finance, and the military of 60-70% of the strongest and most advanced nations on earth..... when the time comes, can Turkey defend itself? And will the Turkic alliance who are too afraid to recognise TRNC to not piss of the French and the Americans stand with Turkey against the whole world?

Jews are one of the primary enemies of Turkey..... and they will always be. Any sane leader and population should realise that already..... hell man, their rabbis where urging Natenyahu to drop nuclear weapons on Turkey 2 weeks ago FFS

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,404
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro, no one is denying that the Turks will resist against any Jewish/Zionist claims to grab Turkish lands; however, rejecting the claims and protecting it are 2 different matters

When Israel fights against Turkey, it wont be the jews fighting on the frontlines but rather it will be hundreds of thousands of Americans, European, and mentally-invaded Arabs while the jews will stay with their bikinis on some beach somewhere in the bloody world

My main idea here is to convey to those jewish-lovers wannabies that aiding the jews for momentary gains is the worst thing that can happen. When Erdogan supports Palestine and angers Israel/USA, he isnt doing this just for votes but because he is aware that the moment the jews finishes Palestine, they will turn to Lebanon, Syria and then Turkey and these words came from Erdogan himself and even before him Saddam of Iraq and Ghaddafi of Libya said the same things

Jews control the media, finance, and the military of 60-70% of the strongest and most advanced nations on earth..... when the time comes, can Turkey defend itself? And will the Turkic alliance who are too afraid to recognise TRNC to not piss of the French and the Americans stand with Turkey against the whole world?

Jews are one of the primary enemies of Turkey..... and they will always be. Any sane leader and population should realise that already..... hell man, their rabbis where urging Natenyahu to drop nuclear weapons on Turkey 2 weeks ago FFS

Turkiye needs nuclear weapons. I agree we can never rely on anybody.

Nuclear weapons are the best deterent.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
24 8,555
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

You don't seem like a good one though, more like an already indoctrinated American.

Stay in your lane, brother!

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom