Clearer sat images have started to emerge:
The attacks seem tightly targeted - I'm pleasantly surprised by BrahMos' accuracy. Though it seems the runway-cratering was done by something else.
What's more interesting is that there's a US DoE aircraft in Pakistan now. There's speculation that it may be there to scan for possible radiation leaks as two locations that are known to house Pakistani nuclear weapons were reportedly targeted (Nur Khan AFB as well as the Kirana Hills storage site near Sargodha).
I'm left to wonder if Indian attacks on Pakistani nuclear facilities was what finally brought about the ceasefire. I'm also left to wonder why we did that? Was Pakistan making moves to bring nukes into play and this was a warning shot?
The attacks seem tightly targeted - I'm pleasantly surprised by BrahMos' accuracy. Though it seems the runway-cratering was done by something else.
What's more interesting is that there's a US DoE aircraft in Pakistan now. There's speculation that it may be there to scan for possible radiation leaks as two locations that are known to house Pakistani nuclear weapons were reportedly targeted (Nur Khan AFB as well as the Kirana Hills storage site near Sargodha).
I'm left to wonder if Indian attacks on Pakistani nuclear facilities was what finally brought about the ceasefire. I'm also left to wonder why we did that? Was Pakistan making moves to bring nukes into play and this was a warning shot?