DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 430
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kurdish personality like Agit Polat on a tv channel saying that Turkiye was behind the shooting. Honestly these people know how to talk. The common people who knows nothing about the subject would easily believe what they says. We can also add that Erdogan is not really loved in Europe and gives a very bad image of Turkiye.

We urgently need some Turkish officials to counteracts these arguments. Someone who knows how to talk and knows what he’s talking about, otherwise no matter what Turks do, we will lose that battle.

If the European public supports these guys Turkiye will be fucked. The PKK will always be there.
Problem is the centuries old GENETIC western Turkophobia. After Russian Warplane was shot down they took away Patriots and run away (except Spain). Erdogan went to Russia and apologized to pilot's family and Putin personally to deescalate Davutoglu's reckless mess.

Meanwhile I have read hundreds of foreigner comments online mostly British and American begging Putin to invade or nuke Turkiye.

Not that they care about Kurds they don't. They use monkey emojis etc. for them frequently but since PKK is against us just like Russia they support the terrorists against their own ally.

No amount of PR can fix genetic defects.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Problem is the centuries old GENETIC western Turkophobia. After Russian Warplane was shot down they took away Patriots and run away (except Spain). Erdogan went to Russia and apologized to pilot's family and Putin personally to deescalate Davutoglu's reckless mess.

Meanwhile I have read hundreds of foreigner comments online mostly British and American begging Putin to invade or nuke Turkiye.

Not that they care about Kurds they don't. They use monkey emojis etc. for them frequently but since PKK is against us just like Russia they support the terrorists against their own ally.

No amount of PR can fix genetic defects.
Fuck them all, what the Turks needs is a overwhelmingly strong Military. All the barking of every single enemy will be irrelevant because hard power will always be greater and more important than soft power. Many hate North Korea and would invade their Country in a heart beat, but can they? Hell no.
(Not trying to talk NK well here just an example that hard power = above everything.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,494
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fuck them all, what the Turks needs is a overwhelmingly strong Military. All the barking of every single enemy will be irrelevant because hard power will always be greater and more important than soft power. Many hate North Korea and would invade their Country in a heart beat, but can they? Hell no.
(Not trying to talk NK well here just an example that hard power = above everything.
Nukes. Gotta have'em.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
One thing is very interesting, usually people like William M would go to a mosque or would target North Africans or something like that. He chose this particular target, very interesting.
Maybe Masquardine , f 16 did I spell it right?

No Name

Reactions
5 310
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
the majority of our so-called "gurbetci"ler are the best at further ruining our image they are uneducated launder money evade tax, in public areas shout litter disturb people and are obsessed with their own little imaginary Turkiye that represents 1 percent of the country and consists of bodrum,marmaris,antalya and constantly complain about europe while stuffing their pockets with foreign currency, just in general toxic people. It hurts to think of all the educated people in Turkiye unemployed when these "kıro"s are here unaware of the opportunities they have, if the placements where reversed we would have substancial lobbies and people in high positions that are able to protect the rights of ours , however all we have is uneducated kebap shop owners that are of no use and benefit to us or anyone. The greeks and armenians with significantly lower population are much stronger and organized outside of Turkiye. If we dont pick ourselves of the floor the passersby will kick us while we are down its that simple . I should also add that posting tweets with cringy unnecesarry patriosm and then doing nothing or even attempting to change it , our countries strongest force :D, isnt of no benefit to us the pkk militans know themselves it is of no use to convince them. instead of spending milions on cliche comedy romance shows and series with hourlong scenes of staring with music producing films that ilustrate the masacres and torture our citizens endured would be of much more benefit to us, choosing events shouldnt be hard as there our plenty for example bloody christmas, pkk attacks , masaccres during the independence war, masaccres of Turkish cypriots . interesting how we are so useless at exonerating ourselves when we are the victim. Anyway sorry i really have derailed of topic but a country with so much potential and power unable to protect Turkish interests outside of Turkiye angers me
You literally talk about institutional racism then turn around and blame your fellow Turks for being low-class in an environment where they face heavy discrimination.

The Turks in Germany were not treated as citizens by Germany even after they were born there. the Turks in Germany had their education sabotaged and all political power denied.

Your insistence that it is their background that doomed them is just you stupidly Parroting racism while pathetically trying to distance yourself away from them the same way an African-American house slave will try to distance them selves away from the field slaves.

Avanti

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no point in talking to some people with inferiority complex who think they get accepted by the Europeans when talking down Gurbetcis.
Europeans who hate Turks hate them for what they are it's as simple as that.

They don't care when Turks were the only ones who were organized and protected everyone's businesses from violent rioters in North London 2011. Violent gangs in England are made up of Somalis Kurds and Albanians. If you go to German ghettos is filled with Afghans Arabs and Kurds and not Turks. Worldcup in Putins Russia was okay but German politician said "Mesut Özil the goat fucker should go back to Anatolia" for a picture with the president of his parents country. Nobody in Europe hates Turks because of tax evasion what a nonsense. If they hate Turks it's because they are racist.

Being organized or lobbying is another topic but everyone who pays attention can see how European leaders pose with PKK flags but Turkish organizations are dismantled and accused for having ties with "Turkish intelligence" very fast

RMZN

Reactions
1 113
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at what AlJazeera is reporting after Turkey summoned the French Ambassador:

"People carrying the flag of the PKK – outlawed in Turkey but not in the European Union – were seen during the demonstration. The PKK has waged a four-decade armed campaign against the Turkish state, seeking autonomy for Kurdish areas of southeastern Turkey."

http://aje.io/n5k2yz

Last edited:

Tuncay

Reactions
3 152
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no point in talking to some people with inferiority complex who think they get accepted by the Europeans when talking down Gurbetcis.
Europeans who hate Turks hate them for what they are it's as simple as that.

They don't care when Turks were the only ones who were organized and protected everyone's businesses from violent rioters in North London 2011. Violent gangs in England are made up of Somalis Kurds and Albanians. If you go to German ghettos is filled with Afghans Arabs and Kurds and not Turks. Worldcup in Putins Russia was okay but German politician said "Mesut Özil the goat fucker should go back to Anatolia" for a picture with the president of his parents country. Nobody in Europe hates Turks because of tax evasion what a nonsense. If they hate Turks it's because they are racist.

Being organized or lobbying is another topic but everyone who pays attention can see how European leaders pose with PKK flags but Turkish organizations are dismantled and accused for having ties with "Turkish intelligence" very fast
I have no intent or desire to be accepted European I am a gurbetci myself . If we continue to sleep and dodge these issues we will wake up tommorow with anti-turk propaganda everywhere even in schools or even worse. Yes maybe what I wrote was irrelevant and unnecessary but this does not change the fact that we unable to gather and commit to a case unlike the pkk dogs, finding excuses and sugarcoating this situation does not change the fact that we are unsufficient at unifiying and gathering together. When was the last protest or walk? i can find many events in which if situations were flipped riots would occur.Giving an example from more then 10 years ago is also not going to cut it. With a population of over 5 milion in Europe we are extremely inactive and idle this gives these dogs the confidence to do as they intend, this is a fact not an assumption. PKK dogs are roaming Europe with apo and pkk flags chanting teror slogans and we have not even organised a walk to protest this it is almost like we are inexistent in europe, it might be hard to accept but this is the reality.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Mascarade ? You think this is a false flag or something ?
No , after suppression of The Terror and Termidorian Coup , there were the groups of people calling themselves I think masqurdines or something like that who were killing commie sans culottes. No false flag operation, well I can't express my opinion fully here but put it this way , if I can I would say hello to William M

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mir Perwer the man who got shot made a tweet about how Turks are our enemies.

Gets shot by a French guy 😆

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,502
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
No , after suppression of The Terror and Termidorian Coup , there were the groups of people calling themselves I think masqurdines or something like that who were killing commie sans culottes. No false flag operation, well I can't express my opinion fully here but put it this way , if I can I would say hello to William M

The Montagnards.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Look at what AlJazeera is reporting after Turkiye summoned the French Ambassador:

"People carrying the flag of the PKK – outlawed in Turkiye but not in the European Union – were seen during the demonstration. The PKK has waged a four-decade armed campaign against the Turkish state, seeking autonomy for Kurdish areas of southeastern Turkiye."

http://aje.io/n5k2yz

Hence why i call it Al-Shit, its worse then the western media because Muslims read Al-shit thinking its legitimate and not against them. Imagine the PKK communists absolutely despise Islam too, In syria and iraq the PKK have ethnically cleansed entire regions of Arab populations. I could go on and on about it really.

But someone once told me that english side of Al jaeera was sold to british in the past.

But the agenda is clear across the entire media spectrum legitimise the pkk communists, push kurdistan and attack everything Turkish whether it exists or doesn't exist like "ultranationalists".

And its all happening because Turkey was never conquered or completely subdued by these anglo-american dominated entities. And as they see the Turks becoming more active and they are coming down heavier on the nation and its people.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hence why i call it Al-Shit, its worse then the western media because Muslims read Al-shit thinking its legitimate and not against them. Imagine the PKK communists absolutely despise Islam too, In syria and iraq the PKK have ethnically cleansed entire regions of Arab populations. I could go on and on about it really.

But someone once told me that english side of Al jaeera was sold to british in the past.

But the agenda is clear across the entire media spectrum legitimise the pkk communists, push kurdistan and attack everything Turkish whether it exists or doesn't exist like "ultranationalists".

And its all happening because Turkiye was never conquered or completely subdued by these anglo-american dominated entities. And as they see the Turks becoming more active and they are coming down heavier on the nation and its people.
Let them dream as much as they want, no matter what they do. Türkiye will never be conquered.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Let them dream as much as they want, no matter what they do. Türkiye will never be conquered.

Rationally as the Turkish military industry develops and as the Turkish population born in the west starts to improve their position, the onslaught against us is going to increase. When AK party and FETO were in bed together and arresting Turkish patriots everything in the media was rosy about Turks and Turkey.

So the next decade or two the relentless propaganda assault is going to accelerate against Turks and Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like I wrote yesterday. Hard power = Above all.

As long as we get much stronger in the "killing industry", their barking and propaganda will mean shit.

I couldn't care less what random ass people/country thinks about Türkiye.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom