Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
While I hate the current BMC status, and I still believe ethem sancak should be hanged!
I do believe that it is wrong to post fake info to promote your own idea and thought. I truly hate this act
Some1 do post the video to the original sender in twitter pls
This kind of misinformation is just outright appaling
I do believe that some twitter user did mention the same point as @tornadoss and the user just outright took a but larger picture to prove his point. Most of the ppl in the forum, including me, were tricked by this act. It just proves how many political groups are just trying to steer the ppl towards the paths that those info manipulators like.
If any may post the truth to others in social media who were decieved, it would help a lot!

Many need to learn that lying to achieve your goals just prove that whatever your goals are, they lack the credibility as you resorted to lying in order to ligitimize it. In other words, it just proves that you are in the wrong!

@Nein2.0(Nomad)
@tornadoss
@Saithan
@Khagan1923
@uzaysan
@LegionnairE (I guess he already knows about it since he reacted to the post)

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,074
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
While I hate the current BMC status, I do believe that it is wrong to post fake info to promote your own idea and thought. I truly hate this act
Some1 do post the video to the original sender in twitter pls
This kind of misinformation is just outright appaling

@Nein2.0(Nomad)
@tornadoss
@Saithan
@LegionnairE (I guess he already knows about it since he reacted to the post)

Okay I accept it I got duped here.

But bro I tell you one thing.

Turks take their flag serious not seeing the Turkish flag there made people lose their shit.

Bmc barely has any trust with anybody on this forum. Its going to take lots of good will for them to fix their image.

I hope something will be done in the future. I still have hope that BMC can fix things around. I always believe in second chances.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Okay I accept it I got duped here.

But bro I tell you one thing.

Turks take their flag serious not seeing the Turkish flag there made people lose their shit.

Bmc barely has any trust with anybody on this forum. Its going to take lots of good will for them to fix their image.
Even if BMC fixed stuff and made the tank even better, that asshole ethem sancak should still be hanged! He took many things away from the Turks and the nation
I hope something will be done in the future. I still have hope that BMC can fix things around. I always believe in sceond chances.
I understand
No nation ever like to see their flag smaller than a foreign flag in their own land
But lying just to promote certain political agenda is just outright wrong
These parties gain what they want while the masses who are deceived ends up getting the middle finger at the end..... no offense to anyone.....

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dislike BMC but the hate for qatar is on many occasions completely unjustified. Qatar and Libya are the only arab countries I personally sympathize and the fact that we also use their airforce for our needs has made them even more sympathetic in my eyes, thats often overlooked by some, willingly or unwillingly.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't dislike Qatar because of their association with Turkey, my dislike for them is mainly because of what I know about the country and my personal experiences with them. They could be enemies, neutral or irrelevant, I'd dislike them all the same.

But I will admit that I was wrong about BMC and the Turkish flag.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
So Diyanet just listed shellfish as "Haram", including Midye...

This is insanity.

Hm..... that is strange
From my knowledge, islam is one of the few religions that permits most of all types of marine animals, or am I wrong?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Why are you surprised bro, this country debated for decades whether or not chewing gum would spoil fasting! This is why the sunni tradition was imposed on an Alevi majority so that they would not confront, but submit to ruling class! Mighty Ottomans…
According to my muslim friends, they do say that chewing gum spoils fasting
Whenever they fast, I do take care not to chew gum infront of them along with drinking water ofcourse

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Hm..... that is strange
From my knowledge, islam is one of the few religions that permits most of all types of marine animals, or am I wrong?
Hm..... that is strange
Almost everythinh from the sea is halal. This is indicated in a verse in quran. However we as muslims have something called fiqh/ islamic jurisprudence. Hanafi, maliki, hanbali and shafi. If im not mistaken its either hanafi school or hanbali who dont see shrimps, crabs etc as halal. It all depends on who you follow, nothing is wrong. This is not a matter of creed and belief.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Almost everythinh from the sea is halal. This is indicated in a verse in quran. However we as muslims have something called fiqh/ islamic jurisprudence. Hanafi, maliki, hanbali and shafi. If im not mistaken its either hanafi school or hanbali who dont see shrimps, crabs etc as halal. It all depends on who you follow, nothing is wrong. This is not a matter of creed and belief.
Yeah, I did read that when I translated the post sent by @Tonyukuk

L

LegionnairE

but not by targeting ordinary people with some claims that you can't prove.
What do you mean?

Do you realize that, before Tanju Özcan nobody spoke about the refugee problem?
He forced everybody to talk about it, he's a hero in my view.

S

Sinan

Trust me when I say this,
Erdo wont lose because of the opposition, he will primarily lose because the USA wants so and I assure you that Turkey's weapons program will be curbed in the future as this is the only way to appease the USA and Israel
Erdo will lose because of the destroyed economy + unseen before unemployment rates + a corruption that have not seen since 100 years.

L

LegionnairE

If you are saying by saying this, he draw attention to the refugee problem. Okay.

But i still do not approve his methods.

C'mon man, what other methods are available to him? He's trying to do the only thing he can as the mayor of Bolu

S

Sinan

After Ankara's Mayor Mansur Yavas. Now Izmirs Mayor Tunc Soyer also made a Pro Refugee statement.
Mansur Yavaş never made a pro-refugee statement.

He critisized government and wanted refugees gone. He only said that he won't let anyone to die from hunger in Ankara.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom