TR Politics

L

LegionnairE

Mansur Yavaş never made a pro-refugee statement.

He critisized government and wanted refugees gone. He only said that he won't let anyone to die from hunger in Ankara.

Mansur Yavaş has been absolutely useless on the refugee problem, what's more he said "we have no choice but to integrate them"

Do you realize that Ottoman Empire couldn't integrate Arabs in 400 years? He's delusional.

Bro, i will never approve something outside of law. Be it done to an AKPeon, a refugee or people like us, doesn't matter.

Bro, this country's borders have become a joke, don't talk to me about law.

Talk to me about how you're going to raise your children with people who practice "bacha bazi" running around the neighborhood.

S

Sinan

Mansur Yavaş has been absolutely useless on the refugee problem, what's more he said "we have no choice but to integrate them"

Do you realize that Ottoman Empire couldn't integrate Arabs in 400 years? He's delusional.
1-) Mansur Yavaş can't do anything against refugees, he is not the government.
2-) He explained the integration stuff....it's not like that.

L

LegionnairE

Bro, what a municipality can do against refugees?

What Tanju Özcan did created a new wave in Turkey.

He could say "I can't do anything so I'll just sit and do nothing" He didn't. He went above and beyond to fight for us.

This man is a hero

S

Sinan

What Tanju Özcan did created a new wave in Turkey.

He could say "I can't do anything so I'll just sit and do nothing" He didn't. He went above and beyond to fight for us.

This man is a hero
I can agree with that. But, still do not approve the methods. Let's agree to disagree on this.

*** Also, how i missed to talk with rational people on this forum. I wanna cry. :)

L

LegionnairE

@Sinan

Bro this is war, this is an invasion of our country. We can't just sit here and argue about laws and philosophy. It's time for action and Tanju Özcan did it. He took responsibility for his city and he did everything he can to save it.

Likewise man how is Ankara? :) I like this forum so far, It's good.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So Diyanet just listed shellfish as "Haram", including Midye...

This is insanity.

Relax people only Hanafi says its haram.

But overall anything from the Sea is Halal.

Im hanafi but I eat crabs and prawns. All the madhabs are right.

Hanafi forbade crabs or prawns due to his personal taste and because they look weird.

Overall ruling its halal. If you are hanafi you are not getting sinned.

Seafood is much cleaner than pig or alcohol.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
To give a little background information, the Alevi/Turkic population within the empire was a major headache for what the sultan represented. It was a pure political decision. Crowds following the sunni tradition were easier to control. Just like today, they are akin to believe what the authority tells them, without reasoning…

What a bunch of BS most of the Islamic Turkic Empires were Sunni influenced by Sufism only a few were Shia.

Seljuks and the Ottomans were Sunnis not alevis stop spreading myths.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
To give a little background information, the Alevi/Turkic population within the empire was a major headache for what the sultan represented. It was a pure political decision. Crowds following the sunni tradition were easier to control. Just like today, they are akin to believe what the authority tells them, without reasoning…

You Alevis do realise you follow an Arab who was the Prophet's cousin.

Alevism is a spin off of Shia Islam.

You guys even see Shah Ismail as a Messiah until he got defeated LOL.

Also Ataturk is not an Alevi. He was a Sunni until he left Islam overtime. His beliefs were more deist or agnostic as time went by.

Last edited:
L

LegionnairE

You Alevis do realise you follow an Arab who was the Prophet's cousin.

Alevism is a spin off of Shia Islam.

You guys even see Shah Ismail as a Messiah until he got defeated LOL.

Also Ataturk is not an Alevi.

Turkish Alevis have very little to do with Shia islam.

They follow the teachings of Hacı Bektaş. It's a very Turkish movement.

Some say it could also be a continuation of luvism. It's a very complicated subject.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish Alevis have very little to do with Shia islam.

They follow the teachings of Hacı Bektaş. It's a very Turkish movement.

Some say it could also be a continuation of luvism. It's a very complicated subject.

Still considered a spin off. Of course Alevis dont count as Shia as their sect span off and became its own thing.

There some Alevis who consider themselves Muslims and the other side call themselves a religious cultural group akin to the Druze.

Islam just like Christianity and Judaism has split itself into many sects.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
My dad is a hanafi guess what he hates crabs, prawns and lobster.

Mainly due to personal reasons. My dad calls them deniz bocekler, sea bugs or insects. His disgusted by its looks lmaooooo

This proves that Hanafi banned it due to appearance. But if a Muslim who follows hanafi and is eating seafood is not sinning because anything from the Sea is halal.

Its halal thats the final word.

Please ignore the madhab extremists.

S

Sinan

@Sinan

Bro this is war, this is an invasion of our country. We can't just sit here and argue about laws and philosophy. It's time for action and Tanju Özcan did it. He took responsibility for his city and he did everything he can to save it.

Likewise man how is Ankara? :) I like this forum so far, It's good.
Ankara is nice, i don't see Syrians or Afghans often in our neighborhood. We worked hard for this forum. :)

S

Sinan

E9vrRLhX0Aku-D7

S

Sinan

Hahahaha rezil firma

Can’t do anything right. It’s most successful product isnt even its own. Always looking for excuses to buy time.

Hope this clown show of a company gets what it deserves in two years.
What a lie. We are designing TOGG factory atm. There is no such thing as inappropriate ground in factories if the ground is not swamp. Those things only came at play on high rise buildings.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sunnis talking about Alevis always makes me realize how little Turks know each other.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I am not an expert but isn't there like 2 or 3 different groups that call themselves Alevis in Turkey with differing beliefs? And that's where the confusion comes from?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It seems that Erdogan got his wish after all
A good move in the long term

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">EXCLUSIVE: Turkey and Taliban close to deal on Kabul airport<br><br>The terms needed approval by Erdogan<br><br>• Recognition of Taliban <br>• Qatar, Turkey to run the airport<br>• Turkish private security firm <br>• Special forces to protect Turks <br><br>With <a href="https://twitter.com/leventkemaI?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@leventkemaI</a> <a href="https://t.co/Q91DFAiap5">https://t.co/Q91DFAiap5</a></p>&mdash; Ragıp Soylu (@ragipsoylu) <a href=" ">August 28, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom