Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You seem oddly obsessed with the notion than any non-AKP government will immediately start kissing up to the PKK...even though being anti-PKK is like one of the few things that pretty much all political parties in Turkey, with the exception of HDP, agree on.

And I somehow don't see HDP ever being elected into power. The only reason they are even tolerated despite their not-so-secret separatist sympathies is for good optics in front of foreigners.
The fact that a rotten party like the HDP publicly declares that they wont ally themselves with the CHP unless they promis the release on of the most nototrious Kurdish independence movemement leaders, Ocalan, says otherwise.
The current state is fragile, and the CHP knows that if they wanna to cement their victory, they would need the votes of both the IYI and HDP parties. These comes at a cost!
In otherwords, The HDP is in a position of power! No matter what you guys say, the AKP still has a larger solid voting base compared to both CHP and IYI; thus, they depe d on the HDP. For the elections, it is a sound tactic, but in the long term, it will split Turkey! That will be even true when the parliamentary system returns; i-e, the CHP will be dependent on the HDP to form a government and accept it, this means that the CHP will accept some or all of the HDP demands or a situation like the one in Israel will arrise

Many believe that I mainly meant that the HDP will win the election, but that isnt it! You dont need to win the election to impose the demand. The HDP controls a major chunk of kurdish votes and oh boy will it br detrimental in the 2023 elections

S

Sinan

You should. It's pretty good.

I shared something and you won't watch it? I take it personally man ...tsk tsk.

Most likely he will trigger a civil war. If what happened after the İstanbul local elections is any indication to go by, things are going to get hot.

What do yo think is the deal with SADAT? What's with all the Afghans and Syrian mercenaries?
He is building a private army loyal to him only.
Losing an election wouldn't be the same as losing a civil war. He would lose his head at the later.

On Sadat, afaik, they found Sadat to sell weapons and ammunation to jihadist groups in Syria. Ofcourse this money was going into Erdogans pocket.

S

Sinan

Turkish state-news agency Anadolu reported.
When you quote propaganda machine of Erdogan this is bound to happen.

womt deny that daily sabah is pro-AKP..... like just open their account, they themselves state they are biased pro-AKP and just like there are pro-AKP there are biased pro-CHP outlets as well!
Also this is not about pro media between two opposing sides. Like in America, pro Republican and pro Democrat.

This is about State controlled media and state owned media, spewing out lies.

One example, while there fires on going in Marmaris, TRT reporters was saying "fires have been put our" while fires still going on at the back ground.

Or cutting out the vote counts at AA at the evening of election.

State directly lying to people but people getting news from social media now, so whatever AKP does is in vain. People saw the thievery of political islamist. They will all go into jail.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
See alot of anti Erdogan comments here. Im not here to debate with anyone but before he came to power turkey was known to be a country who only had statues... He brought honor to the turks and the muslims world in general. No one is perfect but dont forget that no one wants to see turkey big like their ancestor. History will repeat😁

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,073
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You should. It's pretty good.

I shared something and you won't watch it? I take it personally man ...tsk tsk.

Most likely he will trigger a civil war. If what happened after the İstanbul local elections is any indication to go by, things are going to get hot.

What do yo think is the deal with SADAT? What's with all the Afghans and Syrian mercenaries?
He is building a private army loyal to him only.

It would be great to use Syrians and Afghans as puppets for our interests.

Remember the devshirme system where we used Europeans as our puppets and cannon fodder.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,073
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
See alot of anti Erdogan comments here. Im not here to debate with anyone but before he came to power turkey was known to be a country who only had statues... He brought honor to the turks and the muslims world in general. No one is perfect but dont forget that no one wants to see turkey big like their ancestor. History will repeat😁

Its all ideological clashes in Turkey.

Everybody is in one camp.

Been like this since the 1800s.

M

Manomed

Brought honor? Lmao thanks to him freedom of speech is non existent and we became dog of both russia and West, Thanks to him lots of soldiers died during 2015 and still dying also ancestors? He doesn't see other turks as his ancestor because he isn't a turk he is a georgian and he is against nationalism he told this countless times He is just an arab lover No one gives a shit about muslim world

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,073
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He'll use those afghans to raid your houses lmao not the Interests of turks Interests of himself

He should send those Afghans to Europe.

Let the Afghans go to Europe.

The better Europe becomes brown and black the better it works for Turks.

Scrap the refugee deal. Heck even pay the Afghans, Africans, Arabs you name it to migrate to Europe.

Us Turks should be promoting Europe as a heaven so they all leave.

M

Manomed

He should send those Afghans to Europe.

Let the Afghans go to Europe.

The better Europe becomes brown and black the better it works for Turks.

Scrap the refugee deal. Heck even pay the Afghans, Africans, Arabs you name it to migrate to Europe.

Us Turks should be promoting Europe as a heaven so they all leave.
He won't because he is probably had a deal with europe or biden

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,073
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Open borders for Europe and Israel.

Israel calls itself Secular but a Secular State and a Jewish state dont go together. So open borders for Israel.

L

LegionnairE

You're detached from reality. Not even the most extreme right wingers in Turkey believe this propaganda.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Open borders for Europe and Israel.

Israel calls itself Secular but a Secular State and a Jewish state dont go together. So open borders for Israel.
Why not just send them back home? Why are Europe and Israel obliged to take them any more than Turkey is?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And you sound like total akpian, you like him because he is religious. Yeah there was nothing in Turkey before him. BTW he can not bring honor to Turks.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Brought honor? Lmao thanks to him freedom of speech is non existent and we became dog of both russia and West, Thanks to him lots of soldiers died during 2015 and still dying also ancestors? He doesn't see other turks as his ancestor because he isn't a turk he is a georgian and he is against nationalism he told this countless times He is just an arab lover No one gives a shit about muslim world
I dont see turkey as a dog of neither west or russia. Turkey plays their card on both sides. To have your culture and nationalism is alright in islam. Arab lover? Then you have not been following the news the last years...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,073
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why not just send them back home? Why are Europe and Israel obliged to take them any more than Turkey is?

They are the ones who preach this tolerance nonsense.

Israel is a ethnostate.

If Turks demanded such a thing I kid you not it would break all hell lose on this planet.

Humans have never been tolerant and never will. This myth needs to be put to bed.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
And you sound like total akpian, you like him because he is religious. Yeah there was nothing in Turkey before him. BTW he can not bring honor to Turks.
Akpian? Haha i guess that means AKP right? To be honest i never read about akp. My interest in following turkey was because of Erdogan years ago. I loved how turkey cared for the muslim world and tried their best with that they could. Either it would be humanitarian aid, or raising their voice for the weak. Thats why i like him. What about you? You dont like him because he is religous/muslim?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,073
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah he is an arab lover You live outside of turkey he is making our culture look like something out of deserts He plays to the nationalists while removing T.C. labels and being pro arab. Point is you are an desert person stop talking about our problems aight?

You do realise our ancestors rode camels and roam the deserts of Central asia.

Central Asia not only had steppes but also deserts.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom