Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members,

We promote freedom of expression at DefenceHub. Personal opinions that comply with the forum rules are welcome here. Please make sure that your personal opinions do not violate the
forum rules.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Funny how people use the camels and desert as an argument 🤣🤣

What a self own.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whoever thinks Arabs are the only people who ride camels and live in deserts

Are ignorant of history.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Yeah he is an arab lover You live outside of turkey he is making our culture look like something out of deserts He plays to the nationalists while removing T.C. labels and being pro arab. Point is you are an desert person stop talking about our problems aight?
Tell me which country turkey has excellent relations with? Many years now many arab states was boycotting turkey. Desert person?😂 Childish! This thread is about turkish politics not my country.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akpian? Haha i guess that means AKP right? To be honest i never read about akp. My interest in following turkey was because of Erdogan years ago. I loved how turkey cared for the muslim world and tried their best with that they could. Either it would be humanitarian aid, or raising their voice for the weak. Thats why i like him. What about you? You dont like him because he is religous/muslim?
What he does is just pr? Where was his humanitarian side to his own people? Or to Uygurs? I don't like him because he is against the whole principle of the republic, an authoritarianism, try to impose his religious views to others. I am not against because he is religion, he can live his religion by himself.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Knowledge is key. A person should seek knowledge to come closer to the truth. Not to use it as fuel to their own desires and agenda...

Its a self own.

When Karakhanid khans used Bughra as title. Bughra literally means camel.

What is wrong with camels. They served my ancestors for centuries. Both Central Asian and Middle Eastern ones.

Mongols and Yoruks still ride them and treat them like family.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
What he does is just pr? Where was his humanitarian side to his own people? Or to Uygurs? I don't like him because he is against the whole principle of the republic, an authoritarianism, try to impose his religious views to others. I am not against because he is religion, he can live his religion by himself.
Because he dont have the power to go to war with china. Everything have boundaries. He is building the country step by step. Everyone is trying to bring turkey down, and the only way to ruin turkey is through turks themselfes. I see that you dont want a religious turkey, you have your right to have your opinion.

M

Manomed

Because he dont have the power to go to war with china. Everything have boundaries. He is building the country step by step. Everyone is trying to bring turkey down, and the only way to ruin turkey is through turks themselfes. I see that you dont want a religious turkey, you have your right to have your opinion.
Akp brought turkey down and did it much more faster than anyone else @Tonyukuk wrote stuff about these Erdogan is just a puppet to west.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Its a self own.

When Karakhanid khans used Bughra as title. Bughra literally means camel.

What is wrong with camels. They served my ancestors for centuries. Both Central Asian and Middle Eastern ones.

Mongols and Yoruks still ride them and treat them like family.
Nothing is wrong with camels bro😂 its often westerners or muslim haters who say « go back to your desert. Go ride your camels». But also the byzantines and the persians saw the arabs as weak nomads. After the arab embraced islam they crushed the 2 superpowers byzantines and the persians! The commander was the famous and well known khalid ibn walid.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Truth is erdogan is anti nationalist and plays for both sides to get votes. He haven't done anything in the name of turks but in the name of arab religion. He is an dictator who ruling us with the support from his qatari brothers I can't expect a morrocan to understand we ain't no islamic country.
With other words. You just dont like his muslim approach so thats why you dislike him. Fair enough. Turkey is not a muslim country? Since when?1923? 😂

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
We would like to inform you that posts violating the forum rules will be deleted shortly. Also we remind you that you can express your ideas without insults and ad-hominem. Thanks for your understanding.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nothing is wrong with camels bro😂 its often westerners or muslim haters who say « go back to your desert. Go ride your camels». But also the byzantines and the persians saw the arabs as weak nomads. After the arab embraced islam they crushed the 2 superpowers byzantines and the persians! The commander was the famous and well known khalid ibn walid.

Moroccans are Amazigh and Arab.

Camels also play an important role in Amazigh culture.

Romans and the Byzantines also used camels for their desert provinces and territories.

Interior of Australia is all desert. We used camels to explore the areas as we imported Afghan cameelers. Afghan cameelers were diverse you had Pashtuns, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Balochis and Punjabis.

M

Manomed

With other words. You just dont like his muslim approach so thats why you dislike him. Fair enough. Turkey is not a muslim country? Since when?1923? 😂
Tell your love of erdogan to the soldiers who died in gara(An operation that made for political propaganda) and to those who died in 2015-2016

M

Manomed

Erdogan only fears of Turkism nothing else he'll do anything for the arab religion even He said countless times he is anti nationalist

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
@Manomed
Turkey is a muslim country either you like it or not. To say that you dont want turkey to remain loyal to their muslim roots and empires is alright. You have your right to have your own opinion. Islam is not a arab religion. I think erdogan dont mind if you are are a proud turk, but offcourse he would want the turkish nation to remain steafast to their root. We all know the history of how ataturk literally cracked down on islam in the society. I guess for you he was not «dictator» but erdogan seems more of a dictator because he dont see the same value as you..

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan only fears of Turkism nothing else he'll do anything for the arab religion even He said countless times he is anti nationalist

Turkism while you used deserts and camels as a racial slur.

Dont call you self a turkcu when you dont even know your ancestors also lived in the deserts also rode camels.

Also we have camel wrestling in Turkey. Camel wrestling is an ancient Turkic sport.

Let me guess this is all "Arab" to you.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

@Manomed
Turkey is a muslim country either you like it or not. To say that you dont want turkey to remain loyal to their muslim roots and empires is alright. You have your right to have your own opinion. Islam is not a arab religion. I think erdogan dont mind if you are are a proud turk, but offcourse he would want the turkish nation to remain steafast to their root. We all know the history of how ataturk literally cracked down on islam in the society. I guess for you he was not «dictator» but erdogan seems more of a dictator because he dont see the same value as you..
Muslim got butthurt and called Ataturk dictator lol yes islam is an arab religion made for arabs Living like arabs gives you extra point on other life what a great religion You are morroccan so you should have known better about dictators thats why you like em?

M

Manomed

Turkism while you used deserts and camels as a racial slur.

Dont all you self a turkcu when you dont even know your ancestors also lived in the deserts also rode camels.

Also we have camel wrestling in Turkey. Camel wrestling is an ancient Turkic sport.

Let me guess this is all "Arab" to you.
yes there was deserts in central asia we got it you are an muslim okay?

Top Bottom