TR Politics

L

LegionnairE

@Manomed
Turkey is a muslim country either you like it or not. To say that you dont want turkey to remain loyal to their muslim roots and empires is alright. You have your right to have your own opinion. Islam is not a arab religion. I think erdogan dont mind if you are are a proud turk, but offcourse he would want the turkish nation to remain steafast to their root. We all know the history of how ataturk literally cracked down on islam in the society. I guess for you he was not «dictator» but erdogan seems more of a dictator because he dont see the same value as you..
You need to watch your mouth about Atatürk.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images - 2021-09-03T013227.812.jpeg

Ataturk meeting up with a few Yoruks.

Let me guess camels are only for "Arabs"

M

Manomed

When did I said anything about camels I only called that morroocan guy Desert Person lmao what does camels has to do with our subject?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Having deserts won't make us "Desert People" thats just an bad argument

Our ancestors lived there.

You do realise Central Asia was diverse in terrain.

Let me guess a ucuncu sinif turkcu like you only associates it with "Arabs".

M

Manomed

Our ancestors lived there.

You do realise Central Asia was diverse in terrain.

Let me guess a ucuncu sinif turkcu like you only associates it with "Arabs".
According to this Americans are desert people too? Average gurbetçi and Anatolian native would think like this :d

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Erdogan only fears of Turkism nothing else he'll do anything for the arab religion even He said countless times he is anti nationalist
That is his great strenght not weakness, nationalism is disease and antic ideology.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to this Americans are desert people too? Average gurbetçi and Anatolian native would think like this :d

Native americans living in the desert do count.

Americans who live in the desert for centuries sure do count as living in the desert.

Anatolia may not have deserts does not change the fact that you had Turkic peoples who lived in deserts.

Also the Mongols also live in the Gobi desert.

Self own at best.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
in that case why do you even have the flag of bosnia in your profile. It's a disease. Get rid of it.
Silly argument but i will listen you it is not pretty anyway, i puted it first for easier forum identification now when it fullfilled its purpose i will find someting more appropiate, thx for reminder.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When did I said anything about camels I only called that morroocan guy Desert Person lmao what does camels has to do with our subject?

You literally said go back to your desert to the Moroccan member LOL

While being ignorant that the Turks themselves even lived in deserts.

Central Asia was not a place of grassy steppe it also includes deserts and semi arid places.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
in that case why do you even have the flag of bosnia in your profile. It's a disease. Get rid of it.

@Nein2.0(Nomad)

Please stop. Both of you. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Embarassment lol

Its more embarassing when a Turk does not even know his own history and you are backing him up with it.

Thats even more embarassing.

He uses the desert as a slur against another member. Only for it to backfire from his ignorance. Not to say Turks of Turkey are living in desert but we did have ancestors who lived and travelled the Karakum desert and the gobi desert for centuries. I was acknowledging that all he ever did was reply back with laughs and even associate it with "Arabs". Arabs are not the only ones to live in deserts.

Then again if his from Morocco he can explain his countries terrain all I know is not all of Morocco is desert unless you go deep down into the Sahara.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

comments here. Im not here to debate with anyone but before he came to power turkey was known to be a country who only had statues... He brought honor to the turks and the muslims world in general. No one is perfect but dont forget that no one wants to see turkey big like their ancestor. History will repeat
I don't know about you but we Turks had always honor.

S

Sinan

@Manomed
Turkey is a muslim country either you like it or not. To say that you dont want turkey to remain loyal to their muslim roots and empires is alright. You have your right to have your own opinion. Islam is not a arab religion. I think erdogan dont mind if you are are a proud turk, but offcourse he would want the turkish nation to remain steafast to their root. We all know the history of how ataturk literally cracked down on islam in the society. I guess for you he was not «dictator» but erdogan seems more of a dictator because he dont see the same value as you..
Turkey is not a muslim country but a secular country. You might wanna read Turkish Constitution

II. Characteristics of the Republic ARTICLE 2- The Republic of Turkey is a democratic, secular and social state governed by rule of law, within the notions of public peace, national solidarity and justice, respecting human rights, loyal to the nationalism of Atatürk, and based on the fundamental tenets set forth in the preamble..

S

Sinan

AKP Major of Aksaray/Topakkaya (Population below 5000 people). Bought himself a car with the price of 1.020.000 Liras with municapality money (in a country where minumum wage is 2500 Liras). They bought this vehicle as a "fire fighting vehicle". There are many examples like that. As i said thousand times before Political Islamists loves to steal, nothing more.

E-Hq4DdWEAckiin

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Silly argument but i will listen you it is not pretty anyway, i puted it first for easier forum identification now when it fullfilled its purpose i will find someting more appropiate, thx for reminder.

You can agree or disagree with nationalism.

But its always important to have identity if not you will just become another rootless person.

Humans will always associate their identity with race, ethnic group, tribe or clan. We all belong to an identity and a community.

It gives a sense of purpose in life.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom