TR Politics

L

LegionnairE

No true Scotsman...
Alright north korea is a democratic republic then. It's right there in the name.

Israel is a jewish state and they consider all non-jews as second-class citizens.
Not secular, not a democracy.

Last place to give as an example for equality.

🧠 < use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Secular defender who is against woman getting a chance in the army.

vs.

Bosnian Muslim who is all for women getting a chance in the army.

Dammit, where's my camera?

L

LegionnairE

Secular defender who is against woman getting a chance in the army.

vs.

Bosnian Muslim who is all for women getting a chance in the army.

Dammit, where's my camera?

God dammit I'm not against women in the army.

Those who are strong in body and in character can get a chance. Those who are not worthy should stay out. Men or women doesn't matter.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Next time they say he eats kids:ROFLMAO:
Yep, he is already archenemy why not one more item on the list.
On serious note, is this best they can offer to public, it is disrespectfull and offends people inteligence.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
That was not a friendly tap. You can literally see the kid squinting in pain and his head shaking slightly from the "friendly" taps.

The fact that Erdogan had a generally pleasant exchange with the boy before that does not change this.

It's possible that this was unintentional on Erdogan's behalf, like him not knowing his own strength but still, tap the kid on the shoulder or something. You're the President, act like it.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Cant be too judgemental tbh

I feel that you guys are blowing shit out of proportion tbh
The boy's head did move due to the tapping, No doubt about that! However, such movements can also be possible with light taps as well! Moreover, those who said he closed his eyes from the pain are mistaken, his eyes were partially closed even before the tap for whatever reason it is, probably he was facing the sun or something! In addition, he was blinking during the tapping and not from pain. For God's sake, this makes me question the sanity of the Turks
I give it to the CHP though, now that they are on the attack and know that ppl are desperate, they will linch into anything to facilitate and amplify the anger of the masses; a typical mass control move tbh! Truly, CHP-related media and propaganda are 100 times better than that of the AKP!

Watch from 0:40 till 0:50, he didnt feel the pain from the first tap, like hell with the rotten propaganda

Now iam looking at all media outlets claiming on how "hit" a kid infront of cameras! Truly amazing propaganda. Iam 100% sure that the AKP will lose by now. The media coverage that the CHP gets from international media is just enormous; especially from Western ones, its like they want the CHP to win at any cost

However, all in all, Erdo is at fault.....Period! Now that the opposition is on the attack, they will resort to whatever means necessary to ensure their lead! He should have chosen another method since even if it wasnt hurtful, others will make it appear as such

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
That was not a friendly tap. You can literally see the kid squinting in pain and his head shaking slightly from the "friendly" taps.

The fact that Erdogan had a generally pleasant exchange with the boy before that does not change this.

It's possible that this was unintentional on Erdogan's behalf, like him not knowing his own strength but still, tap the kid on the shoulder or something. You're the President, act like it.
When you show me kid that smile after painfull tap i will beleive you, until then i will to my eyes and common sense

S

Sinan

Cant be too judgemental tbh

I feel that you guys are blowing shit out of proportion tbh
The boy's head did move due to the tapping, No doubt about that! However, such movements can also be possible with light taps as well! Moreover, those who said he closed his eyes from the pain are mistaken, his eyes were partially closed even before the tap for whatever reason it is, probably he was facing the sun or something! In addition, he was blinking during the tapping and not from pain. For God's sake, this makes me question the sanity of the Turks
I give it to the CHP though, now that they are on the attack and know that ppl are desperate, they will linch into anything to facilitate and amplify the anger of the masses; a typical mass control move tbh! Truly, CHP-related media and propaganda are 100 times better than that of the AKP!

Watch from 0:40 till 0:50, he didnt feel the pain from the first tap, like hell with the rotten propaganda

Now iam looking at all media outlets claiming on how "hit" a kid infront of cameras! Truly amazing propaganda. Iam 100% sure that the AKP will lose by now. The media coverage that the CHP gets from international media is just enormous; especially from Western ones, its like they want the CHP to win at any cost

However, all in all, Erdo is at fault.....Period! Now that the opposition is on the attack, they will resort to whatever means necessary to ensure their lead! He should have chosen another method since even if it wasnt hurtful, others will make it appear as such
I'm not even arguing how Erdogan hit the kids head. If it was a friendly hit or not.

If someone hit my son's head like that, i would smash his face in an instant.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,408
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Media becoming that desperate that they even trying to frame erdogan as a evil ruler who hit kids😂😂😂 hopefully he continue his post as the president, for a better and independent turkey🇹🇷

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Media becoming that desperate that they even trying to frame erdogan as a evil ruler who hit kids😂😂😂 hopefully he continue his post as the president, for a better and independent turkey🇹🇷
Erdogan is the last thing that a better and independent Turkey needs.

Ps: its an interesting behavior that the foreigners still support Erdogan after all the things he has done while even the most conservative Turks became quiet about him.
Talk about fanatism.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP became a Party full of retards it's unbelievable how dumb they are, they play with full intent in AKPs hands.

What the f*ck are you doing there? Especially after past incidents AKP did in our capital, and the airports when barzani came which btw. was heavilly criticized by the same opposition...

1630867468328.png

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP became a Party full of retards it's unbelievable how dumb they are, they play with full intent in AKPs hands.

What the f*ck are you doing there? Especially after past incidents AKP did in our capital, and the airports when barzani came which btw. was heavilly criticized by the same opposition...

View attachment 30505
Morons...

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom