TR Politics

guest12

Reactions
2 878
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So, what you are doing is not part of a conspiracy, right?
'If akp is not elected, Turkey will burn"
One of main pillars of current CHP is an exposed(during wikileaks) CIA agent Sezgin Tanrıkulu which nicknamed "İHA Sezgin" by Turkish internet users. But why people called him İHA Sezgin what is İHA even means? İHA is simply İnsasız Hava Aracı , aka. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle in Turkish. Why people nicknamed this exposed CIA agent as "UAV Sezgin" ?

Because during Operation Spring Shield when military was kicking PYD out of Afrin this guy come out and literally said "Turkish state shouldnt use UCAVs to kill PYD members in Syria its againts human rights."

Its safe assume all UCAV development programs will share fate of Devrim Arabalari and their development will stop after CHP led Opposition Alliance wins 2023 elections.

Again Sezgin Tanrıkulu(İHA Sezgin) one of main pillars of current CHP alongside Canan Kaftancıoğlu(Kanas Canan).

You guys simply can not bury this truth by making pathetic mobbing attempts towards anyone ciriticize CHP constantly accusing people with being AKPeon and advising people to ignore X person in an attempt to silence said person.Prove my claims wrong if you can.

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
sure akp fanboy sure.
Yeah, deflect and discredit courrier it always works :)

Hdp cleary stated their position about drones in general, so it is reasonable to expect that request will be incorporated in coalition post election program if they win. So, it is better to focus on that fact and try to figure out how to prevent such scenario. It is not my fault that Akp is safest bet regarding that matter.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hdp cleary stated their position about drones in general, so it is reasonable to expect that request will be incorporated in coalition post election program if they win. So, it is better to focus on that fact and try to figure out how to prevent such scenario. It is not my fault that Akp is safest bet regarding that matter.

There is no deflection. Existence of Turkish Republic is not bound to akp. This country was exist before akp, and will continue to be exist after akp. What you are doing here is just fearmongering.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
There is no deflection. Existence of Turkish Republic is not bound to akp. This country was exist before akp, and will continue to be exist after akp. What you are doing here is just fearmongering.
Another deflection and strawman, nobody talked about existance of TR.

Altough, with statements like ones i posted that also could be jeopardizied in grander schemes of things, so what is your attitude about chp/hdp position about this particular matters with drones and cutting of defence projects.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Erdogan conspiracy and pictures from the past does not count as response :)

Yeah but we already know that HDP are scum of the earth. What matters is how they are treated in the CHP "alliance". Will their whims be acknowledged or ignored?

The biggest danger is Kilicdaroglu getting the nomination. Imamoglu, second biggest because he puts on a blatant false front and I can't read him. But if CHP is smart enough to push anyone else, preferably Mansur Yavas, then the influence of subversive elements might not be as prominent and nationalist influence will win out.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yeah but we already know that HDP are scum of the earth. What matters is how they are treated in the CHP "alliance". Will their whims be acknowledged or ignored?

The biggest danger is Kilicdaroglu getting the nomination. Imamoglu, second biggest because he puts on a blatant false front and I can't read him. But if CHP is smart enough to push anyone else, preferably Mansur Yavas, then the influence of subversive elements might not be as prominent and nationalist influence will win out.
You seem balanced and reasonable guy, so explain me this dychotomy, you know all that about hdp troyan horse stuff but you will let them rule over you anyway, i do not see sense in it.

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia
Blue İkhwan
Bag offer from AKP: Qatar will operate Antalya Port until 2047, coasts will be transferred free of charge

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia
that seems pretty obvious.
Turkey isn't bosnia we don't cut off eachothers head unlike your country did Akp just cares about your arab religion thats why you support them. A non turks shouldn't have any opinions about turks.

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia
"Maritime will be understood not only as a transportation business but also as an economic business, and shipyards, ships, ports and piers will be built, sea sports clubs will be established, protected and developed. Because: The border of a nation whose land is at the end of the sea, draws the border of its people's power and talent."

-Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

M

Manomed

Turkey isn't bosnia we don't cut off eachothers head unlike your country did Akp just cares about your arab religion thats why you support them. A non turks shouldn't have any opinions about turks.
They think We are like balkans ready to cut peoples head because they are just christian thats what they did to Croatians and Serbian citizens

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Now i am at ease for Turkey future., this mindset can not rule any civilised country.

guest12

Reactions
2 878
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Said speech.CHP led Opposition Alliance's key member HDP/PKK demands an end UCAV development programs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/rguic8

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You seem balanced and reasonable guy, so explain me this dychotomy, you know all that about hdp troyan horse stuff but you will let them rule over you anyway, i do not see sense in it.
It's more of a "lesser of two evils" kind of deal. If it's Kilicdaroglu, I wouldn't want him for Turkey. Imamoglu, like I said, strikes me as a wishy-washy type. Someone like Aksener or Yavas or another nationalist would be ideal because it means that HDP would likely get pushed out of any important decision making. If it's the former two, it's gonna be really hard not to think that maybe AKP needs to take 2023 as well because KK would be Erdogan 2.0 with a secular flavor and Imamoglu is completely unpredictable (albeit slightly less worse than KK). Turkey needs better choices.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
It's more of a "lesser of two evils" kind of deal. If it's Kilicdaroglu, I wouldn't want him for Turkey. Imamoglu, like I said, strikes me as a wishy-washy type. Someone like Aksener or Yavas or another nationalist would be ideal because it means that HDP would likely get pushed out of any important decision making. If it's the former two, it's gonna be really hard not to think that maybe AKP needs to take 2023 as well because KK would be Erdogan 2.0 with a secular flavor and Imamoglu is completely unpredictable (albeit slightly less worse than KK). Turkey needs better choices.
ok, that is probably legit strategy but i see one major flaw which has to be answered and that is how you would contain influence of about 30% coalition votes and have at the same time stable and directed governance?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom