TR Politics

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Every political party provides false promises. AKP is a good example.

I remember when Erdoğan said that the Turkish economy is nothing without him. Is that so?

and he was right. beside todays difficulties success of Turkey economic capabilities are directly related to him.

anyway i wish you luck with CHP governance and promises, check will be higher then you expect.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
and he was right. beside todays difficulties success of Turkey economic capabilities are directly related to him.
This has to be a joke right? Our current defence budget is LOWER THAN GREECE'S. Well most of it is spent, but next year's budget, which was announced only days ago, is 80 billion TL. 5.6 billion dollars. What a joke.

Go focus on your own country Balkan boy, before you get further Balkanized.

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This has to be a joke right? Our current defence budget is LOWER THAN GREECE'S. Well most of it is spent, but next year's budget, which was announced only days ago, is 80 billion TL. 5.6 billion dollars. What a joke.

Go focus on your own country Balkan boy, before you get further Balkanized.
No need for heated words over facts, inflation and depreciacion will be managed one way or another, it is not first time in your history to cope with it., most important thing that you can equip yourself domestically

Thank you for your concern.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't think Turkey is in danger of US-style insanity just yet. They start off with basic, reasonable stuff, like gays and lesbians should not have threats and abuse hurled at them for merely existing which even most conservative individuals can be persuaded to go along with as generally kind people. It's once they got that foot in the door that they start pushing for everything else, Overton window and all that.

I mean, we've reached the point that they are trying to push for PEDOPHILIA as a legitimate sexual orientation. Thankfully, people aren't having it.
No need for heated words over facts, inflation and depreciacion will be managed one way or another, it is not first time in your history to cope with it., most important thing that you can equip yourself domestically

Thank you for your concern.
I'm giving you a like mulj since even though we disagree, I've never seen an angry word out of you on this forum regardless of how insulted you get. Keep it up.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No one fears AKP or Erdogan anymore. The attitude change by people over the last two years is clear to see. People openly say their mind about AKP and Erdogan before that people were afraid to even post anything negative on social media behind anonymous accounts.
The are trying to use the same old tactics. Call everyone terrorist, talk about religion and god, say how economic hardships are test by good while you live a life of luxury with taxpayer money, call someone terrorist again, try to bully people by having them arrested. None of that works anymore.

The only thing it does is desensitize people to those threats and actions and once the game is turned around the same is applied to them no one will speak out for them. Other than of course their European and American „friends“.

They have become a joke in the eyes of the majority and are even confronted on the streets. Why do you think they are all hiding in their mansions.

The last time Cavusoglu and Soylu had any contact with regular folk couple months ago they were booed and criticized to their faces. The shock they were going through was palpable on their faces. The realization of that they are not immortal.
Erdogan hadn’t had unscripted contact with regular folk for 10 years now.
I actually meant not fearing from akp but with rhetorics such as "if we will not elected pkk will be free, Turkey will be divided".

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't think Turkey is in danger of US-style insanity just yet. They start off with basic, reasonable stuff, like gays and lesbians should not have threats and abuse hurled at them for merely existing which even most conservative individuals can be persuaded to go along with as generally kind people. It's once they got that foot in the door that they start pushing for everything else, Overton window and all that.

I mean, we've reached the point that they are trying to push for PEDOPHILIA as a legitimate sexual orientation. Thankfully, people aren't having it.

I'm giving you a like mulj since even though we disagree, I've never seen an angry word out of you on this forum regardless of how insulted you get. Keep it up.
Well, as you said untill you open your door step, chp leader statement is exactly that, and nower days that is integral part of package deal with west if you want their goodwill and coperation. It is so blatant that i hold irresponsible to disregard chp leader statement as some usual political crap talk and vote digging.
I can only imagine social chaos in Turkey if it got full swing with support of state apartus.

It is not that i can not be angry, reason why i do not overact in this particular discussions is simple, insight is limited and biased, so because of that i understand that i could irritate other people with different positions regarding turkish politics and after all it is their destiny and lifes, so i can not indulge myself with that kind of luxury as foreigner after all.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Well, as you said untill you open your door step, chp leader statement is exactly that, and nower days that is integral part of package deal with west if you want their goodwill and coperation. It is so blatant that i hold irresponsible to disregard chp leader statement as some usual political crap talk and vote digging.
I can only imagine social chaos in Turkey if it got full swing with support of state apartus.

It is not that i can not be angry, reason why i do not overact in this particular discussions is simple, insight is limited and biased, so because of that i understand that i could irritate other people with different positions regarding turkish politics and after all it is their destiny and lifes, so i can not indulge myself with that kind of luxury as foreigner after all.

I understand your concerns and I do think that what KK said was stupid as I think that most of those types of voters will vote for HDP and not CHP. But LGBT & that stupid gender identity stuff will never become big in Turkey.

For it to become prevalent in a society first gay marriage needs to be legal. That's a big barrier they will never pass.

When your nation is highly nationalistic and everyone has a purpose, it won't dissolve into a liberal mess.

The problem is that Erdoğan and FETÖ opened a can of worms by attempting to eroded Turkish nationalism with Islamism. Funnily it's backfired and had the effect of making the youth leave Islam at an alarming rate. While some went on a good path, other's became very liberal because of it.

Turkey needs a leader like Ümit Özdağ in order to fix this mess. Kids and teens need to feel proud to be a Turk again. They need to see military parades like in the old days. Small things like that make a big impact.

Being forced to be a pious Muslim while holding 6-10 million refugees who rape and kill your own people daily, is doing no good for the society here. Turkey needs change.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
As I've said before, they are not part of the alliance. You shouldn't repeatedly lie.

Also, why are they not being arrested? Who is controlling the police?
Again, the same useless argument
Pls grow up for gods sake; and not just you but the AKP and CHP fanatics in this forum as well

Just imagine the police arresting them? The CHP will cry and state democracy is being destroyed! The West will use it as an excuse to further embargo Turkey which would make living conditions even more deplorable than they currently are; something that the CHP would even like a lot more! Just look what the West is doing to Erdo for jailing one philantrophist for Gods sake (even though he isnt a philantrophist)

CHP will screw Turkey and a lot of civilian blood will be shed again post 2023 just so that they can sit in power; the same mistake which the AKP comitted in 2011-2015, but what can I say, politicians just want a piece of that rotten chair; especially Kilicdaroglu

And dont even say that the HDP isnt a part of the alliance! Grow up and stop acting like a fool! Everyone knows there is an unofficial alliance between the CHP and HDP! Have you read Kilicdaroglu recent statements? Once He said that if they won the 2023 elections, they will release anyone the European Court for Human Rights wants to be released especially Kavala and the cruel terrorist Demirtas! Another time, he stated that if the HDP is actualky contacting the PKK, they would like the PKK to minimise such contacts and he doesnt even have the courage to even say to not to stop it! Will you say that this is a tactic to just win as well?

The HDP just committed something unbelievable in the middle of Turkey's spiritual heart and that is Istanbul by singing PKK anthem! In the middle of the city whose soldiers died fighting those PKK assholes! What Imamoglu did? Kept rubbing his sorry ass in his chair. And if the Police acts, CHP and the West will scream for democracy and human rights. I still remember when Erdo said that the CHP will make Istanbul a playground for the HDP and I honestly cant believe that he turned out to be right. I thought that at least the CHP, unlike the AKP, had some boundaries but it seems that they are even worse.

This post of mine isnt made to protect the AKP, since I for one, strongly disagree with the current economic policy being implemented but..... to justify the CHP's current acts is just deplorable

Erdo is an idiot; yet, at least I know where he is going. I know his beliefs and his ideals and at least the whole world knows what path he is gonna take. On the other hand, idk where kilicdaroglu and Imamoglu wanna take us! One time, they wanna release Kavala and Demirats, one time they wanna make peace with the HDP, one time they pray for the TSK soldiers who lost their lives and condemn the PKK, one time they promise to kick ALL syrian refugess in less than a year, one time they state that their discussion with the committe representing the Syrian refugees was fruitful

With both Kilicdaroglu and Imamoglu, idk what is right from wrong! Poison is mixed with lovely, honey-coated, words but who knows what the truth is?

A person who grabs the presidential power or chair by resorting to lies will never ever be able to lead a country as a person who lies once always lies twice and thrice and those who lies a white lie for now and go without judgement, will surely lie a greater and even more harmful lie later on

have you read recent news from Sweden? They stated that they will increase funding to the PKK post 2023! I wonder why 2023? Because they will have their own faithful, loyal, dog ruling the country and wont either bark or bite at them when they screw Turkey more

You guys wanna replace Erdo for being a bad leader and an idiot? That is fine! In fact you are 100% justified to do so. However, dont replace Erdo by an even greater fool and then question why you guys arent improving? Why is Turkey always lower? Why is Turkey always suffering from terrorists?
Turks, sadly, are going in the same endless political cycle for decades! If you guys dont break it now, all what I can say is that yiu guys will at least destroy Turkey's future for at least 20 to 30 years more. And dont get me wrong, Iam not saying AKP is the messiah for Turkey, but I CAN assure you that the CURRENT CHP is the worst possible option rn from between AKP and CHP
New parties like DEVA and iYi can be given a chance..... but the current CHP is deplorable tbh

My 2 cents on the issue
If you want sources, pls do say and I will send

Last edited:

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Again, the same useless argument
Pls grow up for gods sake; and not just you but the AKP and CHP fanatics in this forum as well

Just imagine the police arresting them? The CHP will cry and state democracy is being destroyed! The West will use it as an excuse to further embargo Turkey which would make living conditions even more deplorable than they currently are; something that the CHP would even like a lot more! Just look what the West is doing to Erdo for jailing one philantrophist for Gods sake (even though he isnt a philantrophist)

CHP will screw Turkey and a lot of civilian blood will be shed again post 2023 just so that they can sit in power; the same mistake which the AKP comitted in 2011-2015, but what can I say, politicians just want a piece of that rotten chair; especially Kilicdaroglu

And dont even say that the HDP isnt a part of the alliance! Grow up and stop acting like a fool! Everyone knows there is an unofficial alliance between the CHP and HDP! Have you read Kilicdaroglu recent statements? Once He said that if they won the 2023 elections, they will release anyone the European Court for Human Rights wants to be released especially Kavala and the cruel terrorist Demirtas! Another time, he stated that if the HDP is actualky contacting the PKK, they would like the PKK to minimise such contacts and he doesnt even have the courage to even say to not to stop it! Will you say that this is a tactic to just win as well?

The HDP just committed something unbelievable in the middle of Turkey's spiritual heart and that is Istanbul by singing PKK anthem! In the middle of the city whose soldiers died fighting those PKK assholes! What Imamoglu did? Kept rubbing his sorry ass in his chair. And if the Police acts, CHP and the West will scream for democracy and human rights. I still remember when Erdo said that the CHP will make Istanbul a playground for the HDP and I honestly cant believe that he turned out to be right. I thought that at least the CHP, unlike the AKP, had some boundaries but it seems that they are even worse

This post of mine isnt made to protect the AKP, since I for one, strongly disagree with the current economic policy being implemented but..... to justify the CHP's current acts is just deplorable

Erdo is an idiot; yet, at least I know where he is going. I know his beliefs and his ideals and at least the whole world knows what path he is gonna take. On the other hand, idk where kilicdaroglu and Imamoglu wanna take us! One time, they wanna release Kavala and Demirats, one time they wanna make peace with the HDP, one time they pray for the TSK soldiers who lost their lives and condemn the PKK, one time they promise to kick ALL syrian refugess in less than a year, one time they state that their discussion with the committe representing the Syrian refugees was fruitful

With both Kilicdaroglu and Imamoglu, idk what is right from wrong! Poison is mixed with lovely, honey-coated, words but who knows what the truth is?

A person who grabs the presidential power or chair by resorting to lies will never ever be able to lead a country as a person who lies once always lies twice and thrice and those who lies a white lie for now and go without judgement, will surely lie a greater and even more harmful lie later on

have you read recent news from Sweden? They stated that they will increase funding to the PKK post 2023! I wonder why 2023? Because they will have their own faithful, loyal, dog ruling the country and wont either bark or bite at them when they screw Turkey more

You guys wanna replace Erdo for being a bad leader and an idiot? That is fine! In fact you are 100% justified to do so. However, dont replace Erdo by an even greater fool and then question why you guys arent improving? Why is Turkey always lower? Why is Turkey always suffering from terrorists?
Turks, sadly, are going in the same endless political cycle for decades! If you guys dont break it now, all what I can say is that yiu guys will at least destroy Turkey's future for at least 20 to 30 years more. And dont get me wrong, Iam not saying AKP is the messiah for Turkey, but I CAN assure you that the CURRENT CHP is the worst possible option rn from between AKP and CHP
New parties like DEVA and iYi can be given a chance..... but the current CHP is deplorable tbh

My 2 cents on the issue
If you want sources, pls do say and I will send

Trust me, the only thing worse than AKP is HDP.

CHP is a very mixed party. There are some bad apples in there, but there is a lot of very talented members too.

Funny how you're trying to blame Imamoğlu for what HDP did in Istanbul, even though it is AKP's responsibility to deal with all security threats.

Weird how the two people who defend AKP the most here are neither Turks nor live here.

Through all the unspeakable sh*t which AKP has done to this country, they still defend them vehemently and beg us not to vote for CHP... Like we don't know better than you.

I got news for you, CHP has surpassed AKP in the polls and İYİ Parti alone is half as popular as AKP, and has double the amount of support as MHP.

Looks like Erdoğan is standing on a sinking ship.

M

Manomed

Just another day for CHP-HDP(PKK) marriage.When İmamoglu first won İstanbul elections Erdogan made a funny black propaganda attempt said "They will leave control of İstanbul to PKK" of course many people did not give a damn at the time but looks like a broken clock he was right that is exactly what will happen in post 2023.

I did mention this all signals right here :

-Çözüm Süreci 2
-Ergenekon/Balyoz 2 incoming İHA Sezgin/Kanas Canan's CHP will make sure that.

Then again they will get their low inflatation and USD/TL figures so its gonna fine.Living easy life important too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/qv5xaj
Lol my brethern Tonyukuk literally give you enough answers that ypu can't even answer know your place ümmetçi

S

Sinan

Their arrogance will only grow as we approach 2023 and they know very well their importance as key member of Opposition Alliance led by CHP.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/rffilb
Meh, Erdogan aires PKK leader's brother Osman Öcalan in state tv while he was being searched with red notice.

He wents to tv and want votes to Erdogan. Yet some AKPeons blames opposition.

I'm gonna just press to ignore button, i can't stand to see government paid trolls messages in every platform.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Actually, I do believe Lool and guest12 are right here. Kemal Kilicdaroglu gives me very strong weasel vibes and I've already pointed out before that I dislike Imamoglu because he's putting up an obvious front. Neither of them are good candidates and the fact that a separatist anthem was freely sung in the middle of Istanbul is insane. If this had happened anywhere in the West, police would've brutalized the hell out of those f***s and the citizens would've cheered them on.

I dislike AKP as a foreigner because I believe that further AKP rule will weaken Turkey. However, if CHP is going to be pushing the kind of candidates that endorse this kind of garbage, that's a major issue as well. I do not believe government trolling is involved. I believe we've seen AKP trolling here before and they're considerably less eloquent than the above two are. I have my disagreements with Lool but he is correct here IMO.

Also, I do believe I read here once that one of KK's inner circle got busted as a CIA agent. CIA is cancer wherever they go, even President Harry Truman regretted letting them get out of control, just saying.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

Actually, I do believe Lool and guest12 are right here. Kemal Kilicdaroglu gives me very strong weasel vibes and I've already pointed out before that I dislike Imamoglu because he's putting up an obvious front. Neither of them are good candidates and the fact that a separatist anthem was freely sung in the middle of Istanbul is insane. If this had happened anywhere in the West, police would've brutalized the hell out of those f***s and the citizens would've cheered them on.

I dislike AKP as a foreigner because I believe that further AKP rule will weaken Turkey. However, if CHP is going to be pushing the kind of candidates that endorse this kind of garbage, that's a major issue as well. I do not believe government trolling is involved. I believe we've seen AKP trolling here before and they're considerably less eloquent than the above two are. I have my disagreements with Lool but he is correct here IMO.

Also, I do believe I read here once that one of KK's inner circle got busted as a CIA agent. CIA is cancer wherever they go, even President Harry Truman regretted letting them get out of control, just saying.
Lool has good points most of the times I can't say he is wrong

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I understand your concerns and I do think that what KK said was stupid as I think that most of those types of voters will vote for HDP and not CHP. But LGBT & that stupid gender identity stuff will never become big in Turkey.

For it to become prevalent in a society first gay marriage needs to be legal. That's a big barrier they will never pass.

When your nation is highly nationalistic and everyone has a purpose, it won't dissolve into a liberal mess.

The problem is that Erdoğan and FETÖ opened a can of worms by attempting to eroded Turkish nationalism with Islamism. Funnily it's backfired and had the effect of making the youth leave Islam at an alarming rate. While some went on a good path, other's became very liberal because of it.

Turkey needs a leader like Ümit Özdağ in order to fix this mess. Kids and teens need to feel proud to be a Turk again. They need to see military parades like in the old days. Small things like that make a big impact.

Being forced to be a pious Muslim while holding 6-10 million refugees who rape and kill your own people daily, is doing no good for the society here. Turkey needs change.
I am typong on tablet so my answer will be short as possible.

You can trust me or not but average Balkan human is similary conservative as ordinary Turk but once the alphabet movement got institutional ground they got the grip and slowly but steadily they are reshaping society, so there no reason to assume that in Turkey will be somehow different.

Nationalism is not enough, it has to be supported and rooted deeply in society based on onthological values and realities.

That is irony and risk of democracy, sometimes you get positive outcome, sometimes mess, you have to cope woth that as society. Regarding faith, that might be true what you are saying as example is powerfull tool and people are not immune on negative examples, altough i think that there is pinch of new atheism movement which reached Turkey after decade or so from West but eventually it will probably die of as in west if it repeats with same dynamics.

Do not know the guy but that would not hurt for sure

Regarding syrian refugees what i would personally find problematic if the whole population of them would serve as scapegoat for internal political wars, altough i am pretty sure at this mokent that there wont be good solution of that problem in near future.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bro If you love Turkey that much come here I can't compherend your bullshit no nore hope serbs or croat get their land and you'll shut up for good islamist terrorist
Sorry, your comprehension is not in my scope of responsibilites.

M

Manomed

I am typong on tablet so my answer will be short as possible.

You can trust me or not but average Balkan human is similary conservative as ordinary Turk but once the alphabet movement got institutional ground they got the grip and slowly but steadily they are reshaping society, so there no reason to assume that in Turkey will be somehow different.

Nationalism is not enough, it has to be supported and rooted deeply in society based on onthological values and realities.

That is irony and risk of democracy, sometimes you get positive outcome, sometimes mess, you have to cope woth that as society. Regarding faith, that might be true what you are saying as example is powerfull tool and people are not immune on negative examples, altough i think that there is pinch of new atheism movement which reached Turkey after decade or so from West but eventually it will probably die of as in west if it repeats with same dynamics.

Do not know the guy but that would not hurt for sure

Regarding syrian refugees what i would personally find problematic if the whole population of them would serve as scapegoat for internal political wars, altough i am pretty sure at this mokent that there wont be good solution of that problem in near future.
Most people are deist not atheist and they are more nationalist than any of the islamists We put Turks before Islam

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,974
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't know why some people quote me and use my post to spread their political views 🤷‍♂️

Just shared this shameful event and how all parties in Turkey were quiet about it, till now nothing happened. Another evidence that HDP is PKK no matter if they deny it all the time.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom