Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,997
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
If such statements are actually true (and not politicised), then this is an even greater indication that the PKK must be eliminated rn
Just imagine how fast they are spreading, even when they arent part of the ruling power; I truly wonder how fast will they spread when they are a part of the ruling coalition

How is that idiot Imamoglu even accepting such ppl (again if the rumors are true)

455 people with PKK affiliation?

That's...a lot of people. I'd consider it reasonable if he said like 50 or 60 but that's more than everyone else combined. How?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,906
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can't be a civil servant without a conduct sheet/criminal record paper. This thing smells like bullshit. Even if some people got past that this can't be tied to the municipality of İstanbul or mayor. In fact, this should be the fault of the prosecutor's office if there is indeed truth to this story.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,026
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Funfact: Turkey (bird) in Turkish is called Hindi (Indian)

I also don't like to say Turkey, i often use Türkiye or Turkish Republic.
Turquia, Turchia, Turkije, Tourkia, Türkei, Turquie, Turska... don't know how the Anglos came up with Turkey.

Last edited:

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
122 15,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
We call it Hindi. Because we know it originated from India.
But as the story goes : When the British sailors brought the first examples of it to The States from Algiers, they introduced it as “Turkey Fowl“. So the name stuck. (If the story is correct)

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,997
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I think it's gonna have about as much effect as the Netherlands changing their name or the Czech Republic. People still refer to the former as Holland on occasion and literally nobody cares that the Czech Republic changed their official name to Czechia. Turkiye sounds awkward as hell in English so don't be surprised if the rest of the world just ignores it and continues saying Turkey.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,026
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it's gonna have about as much effect as the Netherlands changing their name or the Czech Republic. People still refer to the former as Holland on occasion and literally nobody cares that the Czech Republic changed their official name to Czechia. Turkiye sounds awkward as hell in English so don't be surprised if the rest of the world just ignores it and continues saying Turkey.
In my opinion it's only the English speaking countries who butcher the names of other countries.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I also don't like to say Turkey, i often use Türkiye or Turkish Republic.
Turquia, Turchia, Turkije, Tourkia, Türkei, Turquie, Turska... don't know how the Anglos came up with Turkey.

Turcomania was also another name used also Turkistan was used.

People even think the bird, turkey is a national animal of Turkey. If it is a national animal it would be used as coat of arms.

I love turkeys they are delicious and beautiful birds. But people love using this bird as a way to humilate us.

National animal of Turkey has always been the wolf.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We call it Hindi. Because we know it originated from India.
But as the story goes : When the British sailors brought the first examples of it to The States from Algiers, they introduced it as “Turkey Fowl“. So the name stuck. (If the story is correct)

Guinea Fowl is native to Africa. As Turkish traders brought the bird to Europe. The name Turkey bird stuck.

When European colonists came to the Americas they discovered turkeys which looked nearly the same as the guinea fowl which they ate hence why they call them turkey.

Also the Portuguese call, turkey as peru lmaoo

M

Manomed

Im still pissed that this georgian calling Us white Turks while the majority who owns pitbulls are kurds or the anatolians who vote for him

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
To all the dheads who want street animals especially dogs roaming around please be our guest and take them inside if not shut the fck up.

I dont want animals especially dogs roaming the streets.

In Australia we have animal shelters along with culling any street dog.

Street dogs are a danger to people. How many people are gonna die in Turkiye due to bleeding heart pussies who cry about street dogs.

Be our guest and take them in you self righteous hypocrites!!

Street dogs roaming around is akin to a third world country. Get your act together Turks!!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
In australia we are given bounties to put down dogs or cats because many end up becoming feral and start killing anything that moves.

Lots of native species get killed. Thats why we dont have 15 dogs roaming the streets because our bleeding heart libtards in Australia even know they are a danger to society.

M

Manomed

Still the owners of such dogs are kurds or anatolians who vote for erdogan not the White turks said by that georgian

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still the owners of such dogs are brown kurds or anatolians who vote for erdogan not the White turks said by that georgian

A lot of their defenders are white liberal turks.

I dont want to get political. But the dumbasses including the president are too busy trying to earn political points rather than stopping street dogs terrorising the street.

Now the bleeding hearts are trying to defend street dogs on social media.

Now we have foreingers joining in these dumbasses will never take in a street dog in their own country.

Now the people in Turkey are trying to defend those savage pitbull dogs.

By this rate I suggest every Turk arm himself with a gun or a knife or whatever counter measures. Those street dogs especially in groups will kill anybody in their way. Also feeding these street dogs make the problem worse as they associate humans with food.

What a stupid situation if you have dogs roaming the streets isnt it logical to cull them.

Top Bottom