Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,689
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol CHP kicked the mayor of Bolu, Mr. Tanju Özcan from the party. He is known as a hardliner against refugees and a good patriot who follows Ataturk's teachings. He won the mayorship of Bolu for the CHP against all odds(Bolu is a conservative city and one of the strongholds of AKP). This is done at the same time AKP change Turkish Airlines to Turkiye Hava Yolları (Turkey Airlines).

This is the reality of Turkish politics both AKP and the opposition hates the Turkish nation to the bone. There are exceptions like Zafer Party and Memleket Party but those are small parties in comparison to the AKP or CHP.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,030
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let me guess Syrian Turkmens and Iraqi Turkmens are brown skin which qualifies them as "Arabs".

Funny how they are the ones to survive Arabisation while most Turks in former Seljuk and Ottoman Empire have been assimilated.

You cant find one Turk in Tunisia, Algeria, parts of Morocco and Libya because most have been assimilated.

Live in Syria and Iraq for centuries preserving your heritage and culture only to get called an Arab because of your skin.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Why are they attacking Syrian Turkmens.

🤬
There may be a lot of reasons tbh
The ones that are on the top of my head are either:

1- The turks have become so blinded by their hatred towards the Syrian demigraphic invasion that anyone who hasnt been living in Turkey pre-syrian civil war is considered as syrian

2- the current generations arent as enthusiastic toward history as some in this forums are. They really dont care if they are of Turk bloodline since at the end they are still labelled as Syrian

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,030
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There may be a lot of reasons tbh
The ones that are on the top of my head are either:

1- The turks have become so blinded by their hatred towards the Syrian demigraphic invasion that anyone who hasnt been living in Turkey pre-syrian civil war is considered as syrian

2- the current generations arent as enthusiastic toward history as some in this forums are. They really dont care if they are of Turk bloodline since at the end they are still labelled as Syrian

There is no pure Turkic race the Turkic peoples spread from Poland all the way to Siberia.

Of course there is going to be different appearances in look and skin colour due to mixing and living in a different environment.

Turks have lived in Egypt for centuries but most have been assimilated into the country they basically melted away while the Syrian and Iraqi Turkmens still have their identity.

Not to mention have always been prime targets from both Arabs and Kurds.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,689
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let me guess Syrian Turkmens and Iraqi Turkmens are brown skin which qualifies them as "Arabs".

Funny how they are the ones to survive Arabisation while most Turks in former Seljuk and Ottoman Empire have been assimilated.

You cant find one Turk in Tunisia, Algeria, parts of Morocco and Libya because most have been assimilated.

Live in Syria and Iraq for centuries preserving your heritage and culture only to get called an Arab because of your skin.
Or this might be a good propaganda method to villainize the Turks.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,030
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish is not offensive really the word Turkey is much worse.

Erdogan wasting time with his bs antics.

The man needs to take his meds and retire his destroying his legacy even more.

His reaching 70 years old there needs to be a cap to be honest when it comes to being a President and PM or vice president. You are over 70 well time to retire.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There was an incident of a South Korean woman being attacked because she was mistaken for being Chinese.

And there was the incident burning a Dutch flag while protesting during the Erdogan-Rutte row but it was actually a French flag.😅

You just realise how many dumbass Anatolian cavemen are living in our beloved country when you join the traffic in your car. Its like the Wild West on wheels.

Meanwhile, our glorified Generation Z (androgyne gender-and climateneutral hippies) just killed another Syrian, but this time a working-class Syrian with a barbershop.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,689
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A life lesson for all. Don't try to interfere or break up a street fight or a fight between a husband and a wife.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,056
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
A life lesson for all. Don't try to interfere or break up a street fight or a fight between a husband and a wife.

I disagree, if possible try to do something and call the police. If no weapons are involved, beat any wife beating sucker up.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,030
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And there was the incident burning a Dutch flag while protesting during the Erdogan-Rutte row but it was actually a French flag.😅

You just realise how many dumbass Anatolian cavemen are living in our beloved country when you join the traffic in your car. Its like the Wild West on wheels.

Meanwhile, our glorified Generation Z (androgyne gender-and climateneutral hippies) just killed another Syrian, but this time a working-class Syrian with a barbershop.

Us Turks and Russians are so similar damn that its terrifying lmaoo

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,689
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I disagree, if possible try to do something and call the police. If no weapons are involved, beat any wife beating sucker up.
Do you know what happened to a friend of mine because of that? He served in prison. No joke. He beat the man who slapped his wife or girlfriend I don't remember. The guy fainted and is hospitalized with a broken nose and one of his front teeth broken. His wife/GF witnessed against my friend in the court that they were just talking when my friend started beating her husband without a reason. She said she tried to stop him but he also hit her while swearing at both of them. According to her, my friend kicked her BF on the floor while her BF is unconscious and tried to kill him. She swore to god that they weren't fighting and even if they were he has no right to interfere in a family business as it is none of his business and arguments are a natural part of the relationship. She added that she loves her man more than the world and hopes the offender gets the worst punishment he deserves. They won a good sum of monetary compensation for both physical and psychological damages on top of the hospital and court costs and my friend served in prison for a short time.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Funny how these Bosnians and Turkish Cypriots spread the same bullshit argument about how we betrayed them when we lost a war even got our capital threatened while the congress of berlin forced us to hand over cyprus and bosnia to keep Russians out. Then again we had to because Russia was our biggest threat we had not stomach to fight either Austria or Britain.
Ryder, friend, moderators may restrain themselves here but I would just like to ask you to tone it down with the hostile comments directed at other nationalities. Bosnians weren't even mentioned in the prior conversations and Turkish Cypriots don't deserve to be put down because Cypro disagrees with you.

Top Bottom