DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The way some people here are using abusive language w.r.t the Kurds is quite disturbing.

It kind of reminded me how some of our so called Pakistani 'brothers' were used to treat us.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Is it just me or is Türkiye the only fucking Country with so many enemies inside. Why the fuck does this Country have so many problems? Russia has 100+ different ethnicities but I don't see a SINGLE seperatist on their end. I can imagine the reason for that is, because they actually kill those fuckers. So not as retarded as our people who work with them instead of...
Russia has lots of separatist movements, they just aren't very effective because the state continuously clamps down on them and enforces Russification policies plus unlike Turkey there isn't any one minority that makes up 10-20% of the population. Russians make up the vast majority, minority groups individually make up around 2-3% usually and Russia is very good at using opportunities like the Ukrainian war to further thin their numbers. Also the remoteness and vast size of Russia means that many of these minority groups are isolated. Russia doesn't care about their international reputation and Western media barely talks about it, even now.
Do you know what Russia would do when they would face that shit with the Kurds? They would give them the Grozny treatment. So they would know where their place is. You either are a dominant force in your own motherfucking Country or you have to deal with never ending problems.
No one should be encouraging the kind of violent horrors that went on in Grozny. I am with @Afif, consider this a polite critique. Same goes for some members' responses towards @Ravenman, you may not agree with his views but some of the attacks against him are skirting the line.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The way some people here are using abusive language w.r.t the Kurds is quite disturbing.

It kind of reminded me how some of our so called Pakistani 'brothers' were used to treat us.

Yes its disturbing now look at the disturbing stuff Kurds say towards Turks too.

Balkans and the Middle East all the communities basically hate or dislike each other.

I mean they really do. Why do we participate in it because none of these communities are PC.

You can think this is bad just look at the crazy rehtoric from Azerbaijanis, Armenians, Russians and Ukrainians.

Last edited:

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Its not in the same level as arabs.
Arabs literally want to genocide the entirety of them.
Sunni-alevi stuff is not like the 90s anymore Idk when you left the country but

I even saw @AWP spitting hatred towards our alevi turkmen bretherns here

hey bro , good to have you back

Talking about this will get both of us banned from here .

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,503
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
wirdest things abour presidantial ellection

-Mansur Yavaş the most logical and popular choice can not be a candidate
-a low profile leader like Kılıçdaroğlu could control and kidnap CHP

I belive there should be a term limitation for the party leaders as well, or better to have term limitations for any political party member occuping positions like minister, PM and any administrative postion in their parties.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
wirdest things abour presidantial ellection

-Mansur Yavaş the most logical and popular choice can not be a candidate
-a low profile leader like Kılıçdaroğlu could control and kidnap CHP

I belive there should be a term limitation for the party leaders as well, or better to have term limitations for any political party member occuping positions like minister, PM and any administrative postion in their parties.

I do believe if Kilictaroglu wins he wont be there for ever the guy is like 70+.

While Erdogan is just 1 year away from reaching 70.

By peoples moods they actually want them both gone for good.

They just want retirement for both. The thing is when a somebody stays too long people get fatigued.

Thats why Merkel is gone because the Germans got sick of her. Tend happen where the people themselves get sick of their leaders and just want them gone.

In the USA it is said if the elections come down to Trump vs Biden many people said they wont vote this time because they are actually sick of both.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Zekeriya Yapıcıoğlu, Chairman of HUDA-PAR on national channel: "I did not say we will bring Sharia. I say it very clearly and openly: We are not the continuation or heir of Hezbollah or any other organization. We are not separatists, nor are we seeking to erect someone's statue."

Also he said: "We are open to criticism, because criticism holds a mirror to us. But it is not moral to attack us with things we have not said. These will be revealed in due course. I was not asked such a question in that TV program. We will deal with those who slander us in front of the law."

"I defend justice in every issue. I also defending the problem in East Turkistan. I do not ask about your belief. The religion of the oppressed is not asked. This is our stance. The reason why they express things that are not in HUDA PAR's program is perhaps to scratch the sensitivities of the AKP and MHP. To prevent an alliance. HUDA PAR is not a newly established party. There is not a single accusation against our party that 'it has gone beyond the law'.

(I expect the same statements from the HDP headquarters, btw. If they can get permission from kandil)

But there is something else that draws my attention, Hüdapar is a party that has been in existence for years and until now the party's website, principles and policies have never been wondered by such a wide audience.

While the opposition wing was developing arguments through Hüdapar to legitimize the alliance with Hdp, this party has attracted a lot of attention in the last 7-8 days. In this way, the party, which has not been able to reach large masses for years, has been on the agenda of all national channels for the last week. Everyone is researching this party, trying to learn about its policies and principles. While their chairman was responding to these allegations, he now had the opportunity to explain the party program on national channels. It seems that the current propaganda efforts about this hdp-hüdapar dilemna returning to Hüdapar in the form of increased membership and possibly increased votes.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A significant number of rich-layer Nurcists(like yeni asya etc.) and Süleymancılar, the most organized and crowded religious community in the country, support the Millet alliance. Some other religous communities also support the Millet alliance. 'Not enough but yes' intelectuals support the Millet alliance. The Liberal party is supporting the alliance from the outside as a signpost party, but in general terms, almost all hardline liberals in the country have declared their support for the Millet alliance. The TİP, a party that is essentially an umbrella organization of radical leftist structures and which includes MPs who say that fighting against the state is legitimate, supports the millet alliance. Not just commies bur also atlanticists, the architects of AKP's artificial growth based on borrowed money, those who created the theoretical framework for the entry of 5 million refugees into the country, in short, the remnants of the old type akp are supporting the Millet alliance today. In fact, the alliance's candidate for both the 2018 and almost 2023 elections would have been Abdullah Gül.

Within the CHP itself, there is a completely different and at least as complex chain of alliances. Bilderbergers on one side, the HEP residue of the old SHP on the other. There is no need to mention them one by one. And finally, on the day of commemoration of the martyrs, Kılıcdaroğlu will accept an invitation to the Hdp headquarters. I am also skipping the statements made by their terrorist leader Karayılan and other rats in the last month.

There are also excellent people within the CHP, but as soon as they say something different, they are lynched and discredited by the social media hordes. Can you count the number of people who have been subject to the structures within the millet alliance in the last year and who have been reputationaly assassinated when they say something against the current policies of this alliance? They are being assimilated, just like the Akp wing style.

In short, when I look at the current election atmosphere what i see that is this:

Spider-Man-Pointing-Math-700x700.jpg

When we say getting rid of Akp, we did not mean the 2003 model Akp.

But this is the choice put on the people: you can continue with the worn out one, or you can start over same sht with a brand new package. This is the limit of democratic freedom they offer us.

Last edited:

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
A significant number of rich-layer Nurcists(like yeni asya etc.) and Süleymancılar, the most organized and crowded religious community in the country, support the Millet alliance. Some other religous communities also support the Millet alliance.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I would like to give a small scientific input to provide some perspective to your accurate observation. Many elections have passed since the fall-out between AKP and the Gülen movement, yet, the former partner was evidently unable to gather votes and influence the outcome of the election results - and there's a good reason behind this failure.

The impact of religious as well as social movements on voter mobilization, hence, vote tally is very contested amongst scientists. There are some eminent examples from the Western world and the US which prove that social movements, in fact, can significantly sway the outcome of the election day.

However, Turkey's case is very unique (as almost always).

Historically, even rivaling religious movements tend to support the same anti-establishment (read anti-CHP/Military/Kemalist) candidate as long as the persona had a religious or conservative background. It will be very hard for members of this particular social class to vote for an CHP-led alliance who has picked an Alevi as a presidential nominee.

Converting political critique and annoyance into active voter participation is not easy at all. In this case, the opposition needs to convince the masses of Anatolia to vote against a candidate who hails from the same social and cultural milieu as they do. This is akin to betrayal in the eyes of the conservative, right-wing electorate.

It is fair to say that political mobilization effects of religious or social movements in Turkey are almost negligible if the target has an emphasized Muslim profile and identity. In addition to that, many smaller tarikatlar, müritler, tekkeler, dergahlar, cemiyetler and other religious factions and communities have declared public support for the government. There are other issues on hand which I won't dive into like the fact that Millî Görüş has broken apart a couple of years ago between a pro-AKP (mostly diaspora members) and pro-SP (mostly Temel Karamollaoğlu followers) stance.

There is simply not one precedent in the history of Turkey where the conservative voter segment of the Turkish society has voted against one of their own and I don't believe this is going to change anytime soon.

Quite frankly, the opposition made a big and probably inexcusable blunder by nominating Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu. I am convinced that Imamoğlu was the right candidate to pick for this fight.

It goes to show you that Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has taken his party hostage similar to Erdoğan's grip on AKP.

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

advice from south azerbaycan turk everyone must hear

he says that he hate islamist for 44 years they ruled iran and don't believe the islamist they only know how to cut and kill they will only impoverished you they don't know anything about politics or economy our life is over we are old now but it will be yazik for you youth if turkey become iran

Ataturk is the best leader the Turks had in last two centuries. The headscarf ban was wrong tho

That being said its a shame he did not live during WW2 time as it could have been ideal time reunite Turkey & South Azerbaijan & maybe negotiate with Soviets for the rest.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Ataturk is the best leader the Turks had in last two centuries. The headscarf ban was wrong tho
So, you confidently know that, Ataturk was the best leader Turks had in last two centuries but you don't know the basic fact that he never banned the headscarf?🙃

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A militairy coup and a militairy state are our only hope.

Erdogan
Ghandi-Kemal
Japanese Ümit Özdag
Muharrem İnce
Son of David
Son of a (Greek) İmam
Devlet Bahçeli
Mansour Yavaş
Meral Akşener

All corrupt and incompetent. They will run at the 1st sign of a Third World War, and that war is coming.

We need a militairy government with militairy rules and officers instead of ministers. Strong and efficient men like Hulusi Akar, Cihat Yaycı and Mete Yarar.

The situation we are in is extremely dangerous and extraordinary (inflation, natural disasters, migrant waves, surrounding US bases, EEZ challenges).

No bureaucrat can handle that.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,002
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
So, you confidently know that, Ataturk was the best leader Turks had in last two centuries but you don't know the basic fact that he never banned the headscarf?🙃

Thanks for pointing out. Thats another conspiracy theory usually spread among Islamists.

Atatürk never forbade the headscarf (the dominant form of hijab in Turkey wear it is called basortusu), but actively discouraged its use in public venues.[7] The headscarf was banned in public institutions because of the 'public clothing regulation' issued after the 1980 coup and began to be implemented in a radical way after the 1997 military memorandum.[7]

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
That rebellions is widely accepted as a Zaza-Kurdish rebellion, so ethnic, not religious.
And according to statistics, 75% of Zazas are Sunni-Muslim https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zazas#Religion
Rewriting history, my friend?

It was a rebellion led by Alevi Zazas. Please don't try changing the facts to serve your own personal agenda.

Thank you.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,167
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A militairy coup and a militairy state are our only hope.

Erdogan
Ghandi-Kemal
Japanese Ümit Özdag
Muharrem İnce
Son of David
Son of a (Greek) İmam
Devlet Bahçeli
Mansour Yavaş
Meral Akşener

All corrupt and incompetent. They will run at the 1st sign of a Third World War, and that war is coming.

We need a militairy government with militairy rules and officers instead of ministers. Strong and efficient men like Hulusi Akar, Cihat Yaycı and Mete Yarar.

The situation we are in is extremely dangerous and extraordinary (inflation, natural disasters, migrant waves, surrounding US bases, EEZ challenges).

No bureaucrat can handle that.
with respect I stopped reading when you said Mete Yarar 😃

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Has Kilicdoroglu condemned the Alevi rebbellion of the 1930s??
Gang leaders who were executed by hanging on the orders of Atatürk after the suppression of the Tunceli Rebellion:

Seyit Riza (leader)
Resik Hüseyin (one of Seyit Rıza's sons)
Seyed Hussein (Kureyshan-Seyhan tribal chief)
Fındık Agha (son of Kamer Agha of Yusufan)
Hasan Agha (son of Demenan tribal chief Cebrail Agha)
Hasan (son of Ulkiye of the Kureyshan)
Ali Agha (son of Mirza Ali)

However, events did not calm down, and in 1938 the Kureyshan tribe called on other tribes to take up arms in revenge. For this reason, a second operation was launched in the summer of 1938, specifically targeting this hearth.

Erdogan, a former prime minister of the Republic of Turkiye, said about the Tunceli rebellion in 2011, before the big fight against Fetö had begun and Pkk-kck members were roaming the streets under the name of the solution process, he said "If there is such a literature to apologize on behalf of the state, I apologize, if there is such a literature, I apologize."

However, as far as I know, Kılıçdaroğlu, who is a member of the Kureyshan tribe, didnt apologized from the gang leaders of this rebellions, even though some of them are probably his relatives. But of course there were some statements that could be taken in many directions.

For example, He answered similiar question at a breakfast with some strange journalists in January last year.

The question was, "The Armenian massacre of 1915 and the Dersim massacre of 1938 are among the most painful events in this geography. Will your call for a halalization also cover these?"

Kılıçdaroğlu gave the following answer:

"Yes, there was a serious incident in Roboski (referring to the disproportionate use of force by the armed forces against border smugglers). Young children lost their lives, the families are still suffering. There is no chance to bring back those who died, but a certain respect should be shown to those families at the state level.

The events of 1935-38... The president has already apologized and all the documents from this period should be put in front of historians. Let's see the facts, you cannot say anything without seeing the facts. Regarding the Armenian events, historians need to investigate these events. I don't think it is right to make the events that remain in the depths of history the subject of hot politics today. You see the movies in the US today. They can show the massacres against the Indians as a movie. It provides an environment for the society to face those injustices. We need to look at it in this framework. We may have shortcomings as a party. The opinions of legal entities on certain issues are expressed by one person after they come together and form a common opinion. The other party can criticize them. When you leave the fights behind, we can come together and make peace. Let's not be a prisoner of our emotions, let's act within the framework of what our minds say. We need to draw a future with reason, we need to face our past mistakes."

Top Bottom