DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,941
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That account is crazy, it keeps going on rants against blacks

I apologise, I came across this statistic randomly on the twitter wall and I wanted to share it with you because it was an interesting statistic. Bcs, Regionalism is still an influential factor in national policies. Apart from that, I had no information about this account.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I am very sorry that we could not save the party founded by Atatürk from the occupation of Dersimists and even PKK/ASALA-ist, EOKA sympathizers.

Kılıçdaroğlu has a team so ignorant of history and incompetent to use the image of EOKA terrorists in CHP's centenary message. Or they are doing it deliberately. Despite hundreds of messages, the video was not removed.

00:51
Can you imagine that this guy was going to be the president of Turkey at some point and can you imagine how much the West and Arabs were salivating at the prospects of his winning and quoting "a new era of Turkey is in the works"

I reiterate my statement of how lucky the Turks are that Erdogan won the elections. If the opposition would have won the elections, Turkey would have been buried deep under the sea by now

It is kinda ironic that nearly all of my predictions regarding the CHP/Opposition from the Turkish presidential thread became true and yet I got banned 3 times during that period..... so ironic mate😅

The opposition are a bunch of traitors who have sold all of their soul to the West and yet people were still believing that they were acting for the good of the nation when even their star, Ikrem Imamoglu, couldnt even manage a god damn bread factory in Istanbul.
They are now bluntly sharing terrorist pictures without a care in the world, lol

As I said b4, Erdo isnt a great guy but he is undoubtedly the best of the worst among the political spectrum within Turkey

Last edited:

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,595
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Can you imagine that this guy was going to be the president of Turkey at some point and can you imagine how much the West and Arabs were salivating at the prospects of his winning and quoting "a new era of Turkey is in the works"

I reiterate my statement of how lucky the Turks are that Erdogan won the elections. If the opposition would have won the elections, Turkey would have been buried deep under the sea by now

It is kinda ironic that nearly all of my predictions regarding the CHP/Opposition from the Turkish presidential thread became true and yet I got banned 3 times during that period..... so ironic mate😅

The opposition are a bunch of traitors who have sold all of their soul to the West and yet people were still believing that they were acting for the good of the nation when even their star, Ikrem Imamoglu, couldnt even manage a god damn bread factory in Istanbul.
They are now bluntly sharing terrorist pictures without a care in the world, lol

Erdogan got re-elected because of the opposition anyway. If they were good Erdogan wouldn't be here for a third mandate.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,119
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Erdogan got re-elected because of the opposition anyway. If they were good Erdogan wouldn't be here for a third mandate.
Same as in many countries,the opposition didnt wanted to win in this economy situation.

They just wanted to get some seats in parliament.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,056
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am very sorry that we could not save the party founded by Atatürk from the occupation of Dersimists and even PKK/ASALA-ist, EOKA sympathizers.

Kılıçdaroğlu has a team so ignorant of history and incompetent to use the image of EOKA terrorists in CHP's centenary message. Or they are doing it deliberately. Despite hundreds of messages, the video was not removed.

00:51
Intraparty bickering, the poor kılıçdaroğlu was tricked again.

All leaders in Türkiye are weak and pathetic, they are guided by their advisors. They themselves have no knowledge, no established political ideas.

Of course, very good advisors would be useful, but clearly there are no such advisors.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,332
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kilictaroglus video putting a picture Eoka terrorists capturing a Turkish Cypriot flag.

Kilictaroglu also refuses to take responsibility.

This is why he lost and will continue to lose.

Chp in a nutshell.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,119
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kilictaroglus video putting a picture Eoka terrorists capturing a Turkish Cypriot flag.

Chp in a nutshell.
I understand that chp can get 25%-35% vote but I can’t understand why no one in chp can kick kilicataroglu out?

Everyone date to against him been kicked out

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Same as in many countries,the opposition didnt wanted to win in this economy situation.

They just wanted to get some seats in parliament.
You do realise that the main opposition party, the CHP, got less seats in parliament compared to the previous election, right?

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,119
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You do realise that the main opposition party, the CHP, got less seats in parliament compared to the previous election, right?
1694369559063.png
1694369585998.png

Right and wrong

They got much seat but gave many to their new allies.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Chp in a nutshell.

I'm pretty sure this problem with EOKA image happened before, lack of due diligence

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
71 8,227
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
When I saw the the news yesterday I immediately thought of you. I am surprised that it took you so long.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,595
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Erdogan also said that he won't send refugees

It’s no surprise that Erdogan is pro-Arab and anti-Turkish. If he had the power to change the language and the writing in favor to Arabic, he would definitely do it. Also didn’t he said that ‘’Ne mutlu Türküm diyene’’ is similar to nazism or something like that ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom