Reactions
15 1,604
images

1695651051258.jpeg

1695651073424.jpeg

1695651094322.jpeg

1695651144789.jpeg

wise words from one of my idols.

Islam is the most successful Arab imperialism. it is via Islam you change your culture you choose Arab name for your kıds and you live by Arab laws and their imaginary god you celebrate Arab festivals. Islam is their weapon to destroy other nations as atsız said we should abandon Islam in favor of Tengrism hence cutting their hand from our society

compere Arab imperialism with British and French imperialism in Africa. there are countries in Africa that they lost their native language adopted their colonial masters language and religion and festivals. what European did in Africa Arabs did in middle east and north Africa and they did and doing it to us

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
71 8,228
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
We should make our version of religion like Anglicans to Roman Catholic Church.

Are you guys serious?

Religion is about what people believed to be the truth. It is not about some ethnic inheritance sh*t. If you don't believe it's to be true then change your faith and become Christian, Atheist or whatever you think is to be the truth.

But making up a whole new religion or believing in any of it, just for the shake of ethno-nationalism, is the ultimate definition of inferiority complex.

I wonder how many Turks (or for that matter, any people) today want to change their religion just for the shake of ethno-nationalism. (Not in pursuit of truth)
@Ryder

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you guys serious?

Religion is about what people believed to be the truth. It is not about some ethnic inheritance sh*t. If you don't believe it's to be true than change your faith and become Christian, Atheist or whatever you think is to be the truth.

But making up a whole new religion or believing in any of it, just for the shake of ethno-nationalism, is the ultimate definition of inferiority complex.

I wonder how many Turks (or for that matter, any people) today want to change their religion just for the shake of ethno-nationalism. (Not in pursuit of truth)
@Ryder

Islam cant be changed thats why it has so many enemies.

Allah made it clear that Islam will never be changed because it is the final revelation.

Anglican church was not born out of ethno nationalism. Most people try to make their own religion ethnonationalism has largely failed because they contradict one another.

Best example is nazi germany.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images

View attachment 61413

View attachment 61414

View attachment 61415

View attachment 61416

wise words from one of my idols.

Islam is the most successful Arab imperialism. it is via Islam you change your culture you choose Arab name for your kıds and you live by Arab laws and their imaginary god you celebrate Arab festivals. Islam is their weapon to destroy other nations as atsız said we should abandon Islam in favor of Tengrism hence cutting their hand from our society

compere Arab imperialism with British and French imperialism in Africa. there are countries in Africa that they lost their native language adopted their colonial masters language and religion and festivals. what European did in Africa Arabs did in middle east and north Africa and they did and doing it to us

Why you getting angry at Islam LOL

Our ancestors converted to Islam on their own accord lmaooooo

Why you crying about imperialism LOL

Nearly everybody engaged im it including the Turks did you think we conquered Anatolia with roses and chocolates?

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,119
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Allah made it clear that Islam will never be changed because it is the final revelation.

Anglican church was not born out of ethno nationalism. Most people try to make their own religion ethnonationalism has largely failed because they contradict one another.

Are you guys serious?

Religion is about what people believed to be the truth. It is not about some ethnic inheritance sh*t. If you don't believe it's to be true than change your faith and become Christian, Atheist or whatever you think is to be the truth.

@Ryder
İsnt Wahhabi a new version of Islam since 200 years ago which to against Ottoman caliph?

Last edited:

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,579
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Islam might not change. Yet there you have hadiths whose accuracy or correctness is dubious. According to Quran the only guide is the Quran itself.
Then you have tariqas/cults which has no place in Islam where people literally worship to the cult leaders which can interpret the Quran or hadiths according to their own agenda. ANd there is nothing to stop them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Islam might not change. Yet there you have hadiths whose accuracy or correctness is dubious. According to Quran the only guide is the Quran itself.
Then you have tariqas/cults which has no place in Islam where people literally worship to the cult leaders which can interpret the Quran or hadiths according to their own agenda. ANd there is nothing to stop them.

Many accurate hadiths but also many weak and fabricated ones.

Hadiths are as important as the Quran and the Sunnah.

Tariqa argument. Not all of us are in tariqas.

Islam does not mean tariqas. Tariqas came over time by the way you have not just Sunni tariqas but also Shia and Alevi ones.

Bektashi itself is a tariqa. Tariqas came over time. Where they come from is debatable many point to Persia.

TSKlove

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Can someone tell me, how many Kurds live in Turkey? I always from PKK sympathizers that Kurds make up at least 50% of the turkish population and that they will take over TR this way. I find it BS, but can someone enlighten me on this?

TSKlove

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Can someone tell me, how many Kurds live in Turkey? I always from PKK sympathizers that Kurds make up at least 50% of the turkish population and that they will take over TR this way. I find it BS, but can someone enlighten me on this?
hear*

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
İsnt Wahhabi a new version of Islam since 200 years ago which to against Ottoman caliph?

Wahabi is not a new religion is just a reformist movement within Sunni Islam.

You will get a lot of these movements who want to bring back Islam to its true form.

Ottoman had their fair share in the empire like the Kadizadelis who rejected tariqats and sufism.

Its like saying lutheranism is a religion when it is basically a movement which rejected roman catholicism then became its own sect in Christianity.

Wahabi could also count as a sect because it fits the definition.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lol 50? No way.

Somewhere in 13-25%. Still significant enough to affect the politics and their largest party is the third largest party in parliament after AKP, CHP

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,119
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wahabi is not a new religion is just a reformist movement within Sunni Islam.

You will get a lot of these movements who want to bring back Islam to its true form.

Ottoman had their fair share in the empire like the Kadizadelis who rejected tariqats and sufism.

Its like saying lutheranism is a religion when it is basically a movement which rejected roman catholicism then became its own sect in Christianity.

Wahabi could also count as a sect because it fits the definition.
That just a problem of my English.

Actually by now Turkey had our own religion organisation and had large influence overseas.that s bit like English church.

Maybe we can do much to make the religion much better and balance all the groups

.I am not a expert of religion.

TSKlove

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Lol 50? No way.

Somewhere in 13-25%. Still significant enough to affect the politics and their largest party is the third largest party in parliament after AKP, CHP
But does this pose a threat? I mean becoming the third largest political party means there are a lot of Kurds who hate Türkiye or am I wrong?

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604
We should make our version of religion like Anglicans to Roman Catholic Church.

1695727869424.jpeg

we did actually

Mehmet_rıfat_börekçi.jpg

Mehmet Rifat Börekçi version of islam created modern turkey if you see turkey didnt became afghanistan is because of him. if you dont see sharia law , for example if you dont see women stoned to death because of adultery or thieves cute their hand or those who drink drinking alcohol punished with 100 lashes at first (repeated lead to execution ) or ban on child marriage or forced hijab is because of him and atatürk's secular law
1695728530085.jpeg

at the time there was 2 rivaling versing competing against each other Börekçi's tolerance version and hassan al banna's islamo fascism which created a fascism version of islam which included

1- fascism
2- collectivism
3- anti Semitism
4- anti westerns

you must understand that at the time arabs were colonized by France and British and Israel project were kicked in so they borrow ideologs from enemies of west which was nazi germany and soviet union. that version dominated the middle east, later start a to overthorw secular government in islamic world started from secular arab dictatorship then moved to pakistan then afghanistan finally ended with islamic islamic revolution in iran
images

images

images

1695729375337.jpeg

iran before and after islamic revolution of 1979

images

"Allah kadının saçının görünmesini istemeseydi, saçsız yaratırdı"
kenan evren

they attempted the same thing in turkey in 70-80s but general kenan evren crushed them thus leave turkey as the only secular government in Islamic world

Last edited:

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
But does this pose a threat? I mean becoming the third largest political party means there are a lot of Kurds who hate Türkiye or am I wrong?

They have a say in deciding the future of Turkiye as both sides try to court the Kurds for votes/alliance to win elections. Erdogan with the Islamist Huda Par, CHP with the HDP.

This sometimes results in the Kurds getting what they want

TSKlove

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
They have a say in deciding the future of Turkiye as both sides try to court the Kurds for votes/alliance to win elections. Erdogan with the Islamist Huda Par, CHP with the HDP.

This sometimes results in the Kurds getting what they want
I see. I only hope, it will never pose a bigger threat to TR.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604
that's why it has so many different versions who are killing each other and claimed that they are the one true version

Our ancestors converted to Islam on their own accord lmaooooo
tabi efendim lol (ofc). that's show you received your history education from imam hatip school . i dont even know where to begin with the geocide of qutayba ibn muslim in curcan and talkan or centuries of slavery and forced conversion of turkic soldiers at the hands of arabs whom later became mamluk ?

even sultan baybars the mamluk sultan who beat mongols in battle of ain jalut was enslaved in Crimea then sent to Egypt to be converted to Islam and become slave soldier

the first of the turks become Muslim by slavery religion of peace at its finest

or should i remind you the last non muslim turks who lived in karadeniz region were forced into islam via yobaz ulema such as ebussuud efendi whom sultan selim I brought back from Egypt ?
images

and we make him look good in our tv shows. religion of peace my ars

Nearly everybody engaged im it including the Turks did you think we conquered Anatolia with roses and chocolates?
for centuries everyone in both ottoman and Safavid empire keep their language and culture. we conquer them tax them but we didn't forced them into anything unlike Arab French and British imperialist who left a colony devoid of its native identity

I'm not crying i seeming Islam for what it is a weapon in the hand of Arabs should i tell you how they turn Chechens from Sufism to Wahhabism ?? or Afghanistan or Iran ??

edit : i wont even get into detail on what hizb ut tahrir did in 70s in turkey or how they brought their people from turkey to their own country Brian wash them then send them back as a ticking bomb in 90s not to mention how even today people like alparslan kuytul are receiving their Islamic education in Arab countries coming back and creating trouble for our state

1695732400200.jpeg

alparslan kuytul leader of furkanci tarikat received his training in Egypt his tarikat train jihadis in adana and send them to isis. some of their member burned 2 Turkish soldiers alive in syria but ofc the news censored in turkey

1695732146200.jpeg

one of the 18 demands the 28 şubat generals had from civilian government was to ban those people, who receive their Islamic training in Iran and Arab countries, to teach religion in turkey and diyanet the Directorate of Religious Affairs should has the sole right to teach religion to people

like i said islam is a weapon

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
that's why it has so many different versions who are killing each other and claimed that they are the one true version

tabi efendim lol (ofc). that's show you received your history education from imam hatip school . i dont even know where to begin with the geocide of qutayba ibn muslim in curcan and talkan or centuries of slavery and forced conversion of turkic soldiers at the hands of arabs whom later became mamluk ?

even sultan baybars the mamluk sultan who beat mongols in battle of ain jalut was enslaved in Crimea then sent to Egypt to be converted to Islam and become slave soldier

the first of the turks become Muslim by slavery religion of peace at its finest

or should i remind you the last non muslim turks who lived in karadeniz region were forced into islam via yobaz ulema such as ebussuud efendi whom sultan selim I brought back from Egypt ?
images

and we make him look good in our tv shows. religion of peace my ars

for centuries everyone in both ottoman and Safavid empire keep their language and culture. we conquer them tax them but we didn't forced them into anything unlike Arab French and British imperialist who left a colony devoid of its native identity

I'm not crying i seeming Islam for what it is a weapon in the hand of Arabs should i tell you how they turn Chechens from Sufism to Wahhabism ?? or Afghanistan or Iran ??

edit : i wont even get into detail on what hizb ut tahrir did in 70s in turkey or how they brought their people from turkey to their own country Brian wash them then send them back as a ticking bomb in 90s not to mention how even today people like alparslan kuytul are receiving their Islamic education in Arab countries coming back and creating trouble for our state

View attachment 61445

alparslan kuytul leader of furkanci tarikat received his training in Egypt his tarikat train jihadis in adana and send them to isis. some of their member burned 2 Turkish soldiers alive in syria but ofc the news censored in turkey

View attachment 61444

one of the 18 demands the 28 şubat generals had from civilian government was to ban those people, who receive their Islamic training in Iran and Arab countries, to teach religion in turkey and diyanet the Directorate of Religious Affairs should has the sole right to teach religion to people

like i said islam is a weapon

I knew you would use the talkan myth.

Here is a news flash the Arabs massacred Eastern Iranians. Turks and Arabs did have battles and skirmishes but the Arabs never conquered the interiors of Central Asia they mainly conquered where the Eastern Iranians lived but not the Turks. You also have the Ummayad and Khazar wars which ended up in a stalemate.

Baybars was captured by the Mongols and sold as a slave to the Muslim World funny how you brought this up.

Volga Turks and the Karakanids became Muslim thanks to the missionary work of the Abbassid caliphates.

Ummayad empire never engaged in spreading Islam to non Arabs because the the Arabs in particular believed the steady converts would threaten their rule.

You cant force a religion or even your political views no matter what because there will always be resistance.

Imam hatip? I literally studied history and geopolitics at a university lol

Australia's education system regarding history is actually much better than the Turkish republics one thats for sure.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yavuz Sultan Selim brought islamic scholars from Egypt.

Because Egypt at the time was considered centre of Islamic knowledge. Plus it was political to destroy the religious power that the Mamluk Sultanate held. Mamluks became the centre of Islam because they defeated the Mongols and the Crusaders. Baybars actually became a patron of religious studies even if he was not a religious man. Baybars spent most of his life fighting then spent the other half ruling Egypt.

Cordoba, Bukhara, Baghdad all lost their prominece because they got conquered and destroyed.

Yavuz Sultan Selim pushed into the Middle East due political, economic and religious reasons.

Nothing to do with him jerking off to the Arabs. Before he could push into Europe he had to deal with the Safavids and the Mamluks who both signed an alliance.

Plus I think for any Muslim ruler taking the mantle of the Caliph was attractive to anybody. Even Fatih Sultan Mehmet wanted to declare himself as the Caliph. Ottomans even before Yavuz wanted to be caliphs.

Ottomans pushed into the Middle East just like they pushed into Europe. They were conquerors not going to pass up taking territory.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,119
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I knew you would use the talkan myth.

Here is a news flash the Arabs massacred Eastern Iranians. Turks and Arabs did have battles and skirmishes but the Arabs never conquered the interiors of Central Asia they mainly conquered where the Eastern Iranians lived but not the Turks. You also have the Ummayad and Khazar wars which ended up in a stalemate.

Baybars was captured by the Mongols and sold as a slave to the Muslim World funny how you brought this up.

Volga Turks and the Karakanids became Muslim thanks to the missionary work of the Abbassid caliphates.

Ummayad empire never engaged in spreading Islam to non Arabs because the the Arabs in particular believed the steady converts would threaten their rule.

You cant force a religion or even your political views no matter what because there will always be resistance.

Imam hatip? I literally studied history and geopolitics at a university lol

Australia's education system regarding history is actually much better than the Turkish republics one thats for sure.
Everytime I think the History research and education of TC is almost worst in the world until the LGBT rise.(LGBT destroyed the education but the professional research still good)

The best history book of Turkiye wrote by foreign researcher from east and west europe.

The History research and education of TC is full of political propaganda like the communist Whig History.(depend on the writer view,ISLAM always good/pan-turkism always good/Devshirme good Turk noble bad/Devshirme bad Turk noble good Vb)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom