Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The elected DEM mayor of Hakkari was detained and suspended from duties as a temporary measure according to an ongoing, 10 year old case from 2014 of being a member of a terrorist organization. A trustee was appointed from the AKP.

I don't understand, why let him run as a candidate? This is simply going to make it look bad again and encourage protests and encourage further divisions. Is that the point?

Why does the trial take ten years? (And still ongoing)

Also I don't understand why the HDP are nominating people the AKP can easily replace as trustees unless there is some behind the scenes collaboration, they're stupid and the AKP told them they can run, or just don't have the people 😁. Maybe there is PKK running parts of the state saying they can run. It's strange

LOL if this is true...

The judge who presided over the indictment in the ten year case is a wanted FETÖ fugitive on the gray category.

It was revealed that the prosecutor D.Y., who prepared the indictment in the 2014 case, which was the reason for the appointment of a trustee to replace Hakkari Mayor Mehmet Sıddık Flow, was included in the "wanted for terrorism" list of the Ministry of Interior as a "FETÖ" fugitive. It was learned that Prosecutor D.Y. was tried in the first case filed against many judges and prosecutors on the grounds that he had roles in cases such as illegal wiretapping, illegal releases, military espionage, and the Oda TV case after July 15.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,342
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Aynen kanzi
Nevşin Fongü tier argumentation. I can't go 2 hours without getting a notification of you celebrating something bad that happened to this country. You seem to take a great deal of pleasure from this. Truly a twisted mind... Are you a descendant of the sword leftover peoples perchance? The amount of hostility towards Turkishness coming from you is astonishing. It's approaching Armenian nationalist levels.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nevşin Fongü tier argumentation. I can't go 2 hours without getting a notification of you celebrating something bad that happened to this country. You seem to take a great deal of pleasure from this. Truly a twisted mind... Are you a descendant of the sword leftover peoples perchance? The amount of hostility towards Turkishness coming from you is astonishing. It's approaching Armenian nationalist levels.

How am I celebrating? I am complaining. The guy didn't even respond to the content I posted but I'm the one with Nevsin Fongü tier argumentation? C'mon

But yes, some things are so bad it's funny. I don't get overly emotional about things, enjoy life a little

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,342
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How am I celebrating? I am complaining. The guy didn't even respond to the content but I'm the one with Nevsin Fongü tier argumentation? C'mon

But yes, some things are so bad it's funny. I don't get overly emotional about things, enjoy life a little
Well it seems like the truth is you get a hard on being curmudgeon at best, or geniunely hate Turkey at worst.

My honest opinion is you are from some small ethnic group with a blood feud with Turks (like assyrian or something), larping as political opposition.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
Well it seems like the truth is you get a hard on being curmudgeon at best, or geniunely hate Turkey at worst.

My honest opinion is you are from some small ethnic group with a blood feud with Turks (like assyrian or something), larping as political opposition.
he once compered what TSK did in Diyarbakir to what israel did in gaza which btw not comparable in ay dimensions ever since i have him on my radar. he make his sentence in a way that its allows him to do his anti-turkism and get away when being pushed. his skills is far superior to that of bogyman

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

So you're saying you don't like bad news?

I have a ton of it. Here's some more from under Erdogan:

Are you aware that fines from ECHR from 2004 - 2016 totalled 61.4 million euros? Even Demirtas was awarded lots of money from these cases.

We know this from CHP Zeynep Altıok's request for information.

Now, in the 2023 ECHR report 35% of all pending cases were for Turkiye. In this economy, do we like spending this money?

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
he once compered what TSK did in Diyarbakir to what israel did in gaza which btw not comparable in ay dimensions ever since i have him on my radar. he make his sentence in a way that its allows him to do his anti-turkism and get away when being pushed. his skills is far superior to that of bogyman

@Bogeyman my skills are superior 🍉

And @Asena_great I said urban war resulted in great amounts of destruction and Erdogan also ordered lots of civilians to flee, the comparison isn't wrong.

I was right anyway, you've seen what's happened to Gaza.

But this is getting off topic

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,223
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Are you aware that fines from ECHR from 2004 - 2016 totalled 61.4 million euros? Even Demirtas was awarded lots of money from these cases.

Now, in the 2023 ECHR report 35% of all pending cases were for Turkiye. In this economy, do we like spending this money?
61 million euros cannot even be pocket money in a place where attempts are made to tarnish Turkey's independence through the terrorist Demirtaş.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,342
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I don't like a lot of things that happens in my country. I might be somewhat radical but I believe my general assessment of the world is grounded on reality. But I don't gleefully celebrate the bad news. It's understandable if you joke around a few times, but to do this consistently over the months (years?) means you actually like what's going on.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
61 million euros cannot even be pocket money in a place where attempts are made to tarnish Turkey's independence through the terrorist Demirtaş.

The man is held in pre-trial detention for two years without being charged, the laws in this country can simply be ignored, we put ourselves in a position to pay Demirtas money. Why aren't these things done properly?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't like a lot of things that happens in my country. I might be somewhat radical but I believe my general assessment of the world is grounded on reality. But I don't gleefully celebrate the bad news. It's understandable if you joke around a few times, but to do this consistently over the months (years?) means you actually like what's going on.

I'm the same with British politics, this country is going down the shitter and the brakes are broke. The end times are nigh

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,223
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The man is held in pre-trial detention for two years without being charged, the laws in this country can simply be ignored, we put ourselves in a position to pay Demirtas money. Why aren't these things done properly?
These small details are unimportant for a terrorist who poses a direct threat to the unity and integrity of this country every minute he is free outside.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
jahrein lost court battle to kemal kılıçdaroğlu where KK demanded 200K. so much for freedom of expression huh ?? he is as bad as Erdogan

Erlik's song about KK and the court

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,805
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Minister of Justice Tunç: The Mayor of Hakkari was dismissed in accordance with the law on municipalities and a governor was appointed instead. He does not have a criminal record that prevents him from being elected, but if there is a terrorism investigation against him, the Ministry of Interior has the authority to dismiss him"

😉

Erdogan amended it with the emergency powers in 2016,

Law 5393, municipalities - if there are terrorism investigations they can be dismissed and replaced with whoever the interior chooses. The emergency amendment is now permanent

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom