Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,456
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You mean the incident where the government let ISIS take over a consulate for months? Why is he a coward and traitor exactly?

I don't blame the guy for bad mouthing Erdogan after that incident, even if he doesn't have evidence for some of his claims about Erdogan letting ISIS take over the consulate so they can negotiate over oil in Syria.
Prove it or stfu!

You always bend over backwards to show Türkiye in a bad light. I know your type very well.
If you were living in Türkiye one would understand to an extent your constant whining, but you live in the UK and all you do is share PKK and FETÖ propaganda here.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,801
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Prove it or stfu!

You always bend over backwards to show Türkiye in a bad light. I know your type very well.
If you were living in Türkiye one would understand to an extent your constant whining, but you live in the UK and all you do is share PKK and FETÖ propaganda here.

Twist my words however you want, Erdogan and organized crime is not the state and I will freely criticize him for the damage he has done.

Besides, innocence until proven guilty, you are calling this guy a traitor, you prove it. I know Erdogan likes having a state where you are guilty unless proven innocent.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,456
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Twist my words however you want, Erdogan and organized crime is not the state and I will freely criticize him for the damage he has done.

Besides, innocence until proven guilty, you are calling this guy a traitor, you prove it. I know Erdogan likes having a state where you are guilty unless proven innocent.
I don't need to twist your words. You're making it clear enough yourself.
What was it that you wrote? "Everyone I don't like is FETÖ"
Well, projecting is your trait as you brand everyone who doesn't play along with your PKK propaganda as AKPian.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,894
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'd like to see them try this.

This twat was hiding under the table all the time pissing his pants in the Mosul consulate incident and as soon as he was saved started badmouthing Türkiye and its presence in N. Iraq.
A coward and a traitor like him would abolish everything from Mavi Vatan to Turkish military presence abroad if they ever came to power.

You should put that party's emblem on your avatar then :rolleyes:
Ülkü ocakları are places of mafia thugs. That is a reality independent of who says that.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I find y'all's lack of sincerity disgusting.

Nearly every single ethnic and religious group in this country has mafiaesque organizations at their disposal.
PKK's branches control the touristic establishments in our coastal cities. Their recruits are brainwashing our youth in our universities.
They just found 4 mangled male bodies in a dumpster in Istanbul. God knows what kinda mafiatic organization that will unearth.

And here y'all blabbing your mouths about like the hearths are the only problem here. Compared to those monsters, they're quite alright in my book.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,801
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Nearly every single ethnic and religious group in this country has mafiaesque organizations at their disposal.
PKK's branches control the touristic establishments in our coastal cities. Their recruits are brainwashing our youth in our universities.
They just found 4 mangled male bodies in a dumpster in Istanbul. God knows what kinda mafiatic organization that will unearth.

And here y'all blabbing your mouths about like the hearths are the only problem here. Compared to those monsters, they're quite alright in my book.

How about no mafia organizations?

Using PKK and FETÖ as an excuse to destroy and devolve the institutions, courts and law is how we ended up here with senõr Bahceli of the Refugee Movement Party

When murders like Sinan Ates are not investigated properly, do you think other mafia structures will be investigated ?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,551
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I am not sure why are you bringing pkk here to the table. They are terrorist org. which must be crushed.
However this doesn't whitewash UO. They had their mafia ties, it's well known. Don't act like they are innocent.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,025
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
You should look at the one you're holding their symbol on your avatar if you want to see a real thug :ROFLMAO:
How are they thugs?

Country is full of illegal refugees and our so called Nationalist Party is not only silent but also supporting those who filled the country with 3rd world trash.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,456
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
How are they thugs?

Country is full of illegal refugees and our so called Nationalist Party is not only silent but also supporting those who filled the country with 3rd world trash.
The refugee problem and the economic crises are not exclusive to Türkiye. Yes there is a huge problem we're facing with refugees mainly because of the governments
political failure in that regard, there's no denying that but populism is the politics for the dumb and that's exactly what those thugs are doing.
There had been some individuals who'd use intimidations and bullying within the Ülkü Ocaklari, most of which have been dealt with but the majority aren't like that.
I believe that they've been too mellow about PKK and FETÖ sympathisers in general but some of the "enlightened" morons want to see blood.
Western simps and gullible sell-outs aren't going to work for the interests of the country. We can't afford being a satellite country like those planted "politicians" are aspiring to only to fill their pockets and please their masters.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,025
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The refugee problem and the economic crises are not exclusive to Türkiye. Yes there is a huge problem we're facing with refugees mainly because of the governments
political failure in that regard, there's no denying that but populism is the politics for the dumb and that's exactly what those thugs are doing.
There had been some individuals who'd use intimidations and bullying within the Ülkü Ocaklari, most of which have been dealt with but the majority aren't like that.
I believe that they've been too mellow about PKK and FETÖ sympathisers in general but some of the "enlightened" morons want to see blood.
Western simps and gullible sell-outs aren't going to work for the interests of the country. We can't afford being a satellite country like those planted "politicians" are aspiring to only to fill their pockets and please their masters.
CHP plays with the peoples loyality to Atatürks principles...
AKP plays with peoples conservative religious feelings...
MHP with Nationalist feelings...

They are doing that for decades, and when they formed the Goverment or were involved they did nothing, therefore those are the real populists.

Pointing out the refugee problem is not populism but something nobody in Türkiye does, nobody even talk about it besides Zafer Parti. Country is turning into another Lebanon, all you guys talk about is PKK and FETÖ as if we don't have other problems. Zafer Parti knows that they can't win the elections but they can use their reach and influence to make it a topic in politics.

There is no other country i know besides Türkiye that is weakening itself from inside, is creating more fronts outside, is involving itself in disputes that aren't our problem and ruining the own economy. All of this wasn't enough they also messed up the Turkish Süper Lig, one scandal after another.

Nobody should tell me that they are Patriots and are doing everything for Türkiye's interest.

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am not sure why are you bringing pkk here to the table. They are terrorist org. which must be crushed.
PKK is in direct control of all the touristic establishments in our coastal cities through the hands of the YPS. They run racketeering schemes in those places to acquire funds.
The way you gracefully ignore this fact, makes me think that you are either dumb, or malevolent. And you don't strike me as stupid, so that narrows it down.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,551
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKK is in direct control of all the touristic establishments in our coastal cities through the hands of the YPS. They run racketeering schemes in those places to acquire funds.
The way you gracefully ignore this fact, makes me think that you are either dumb, or malevolent. And you don't strike me as stupid, so that narrows it down.
And who is responsible with that thing? It's duty of the state to deal with these things, not mafia.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,801
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

What a coincidence that this just occurred, we released a drug trafficking mafia criminal wanted on Interpol red notice because he paid bail. The most interesting point:
The Swedish media previously has reported that top secret documents shared with Turkey for the capture of Majid were found on the mobile phone of one of his gang members.

When the unidentified suspect was scanned, it was determined that he was wearing a steel vest. During the identity interrogation, the police determined that the suspect was Ismail Abdo, who was wanted by Interpol with a red notice for "Leadership of an armed criminal organization". While an unlicensed gun was seized from Abdo, a total of 12 bullets were seized, 1 bullet in the barrel.

Abdo, who was referred to the courthouse after his procedures at the police station, was released by the court on bail of 20 thousand liras

Source:

Swedish daily Aftonbladet reported that the Swedish police have been working for a long time to find him in order to prosecute him in Sweden. The daily stated that the efforts have been slow, as he lives in Turkey as a Turkish citizen.

The Swedish media previously has reported that top secret documents shared with Turkey for the capture of Majid were found on the mobile phone of one of his gang members. A source in the Swedish police was quoted as saying that the confidential information was "probably leaked by an unknown official in Turkey.” The news report assessed these allegations as a serious breach of the rules on information sharing between countries.

According to police sources speaking to VICE World News in April 2023, Europe's most sought-after criminals are managing to avoid arrest by obtaining Turkish citizenship.

Individuals involved in large-scale drug trafficking are reportedly utilizing Turkey's practice of providing citizenship to investors, while also leveraging the country's decision to decline extradition requests for its recently naturalized citizens.

The Turkish government launched the "Golden Passport" program in 2018 that grants citizenship in return for an investment of $400,000 in order to attract investors and boom construction sector despite the opposition’s criticisms.

Source:

The 'Kurdish Fox' Rawa Majid that was feuding with this guy Ismail Abdo in gang wars in Sweden has a 2 million dollar mansion in Marmaris and we have refused to extradite him to Sweden. Even Iran detained him at one point.

Sweden even threatened to cut all financial aid if we did not extradite him in 2023:

How is this explained ? Our mafia cooperates with those ethnic mafias you mention. There is no such thing as nationalist mafia or our mafia vs their mafia.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,801
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The elected DEM mayor of Hakkari was detained and suspended from duties as a temporary measure according to an ongoing, 10 year old case from 2014 of being a member of a terrorist organization. A trustee was appointed from the AKP.

I don't understand, why let him run as a candidate? This is simply going to make it look bad again and encourage protests and encourage further divisions. Is that the point?

Why does the trial take ten years? (And still ongoing)

Also I don't understand why the HDP are nominating people the AKP can easily replace as trustees unless there is some behind the scenes collaboration, they're stupid and the AKP told them they can run, or just don't have the people 😁. Maybe there is PKK running parts of the state saying they can run. It's strange

Press Release Regarding Hakkari Mayor Mehmet Sıddık AKIŞ's Suspension from Duty by the Ministry of Internal Affairs

Mayor of Hakkari, Mehmet Sıddık AKIŞ;

1. He took a high-level position in the PKK/KCK structure, carried out so-called interrogations and collected taxes on behalf of the organization, organized actions such as illegal marches and terrorist funerals and put pressure on the public and tradesmen in order to participate in the actions.

He threatened the tradesmen who opposed the closure of their shutters on behalf of the PKK terrorist organization, he was also involved in the neighborhood commissions of the 2nd PKK Separatist Terrorist Organization and was also responsible for it, he continued his contact with the countryside, he ensured that young children joined the organization by deceiving them with ideological discourses, he provided assistance in the Hakkari center. and continued its abetting activities, and hosted terrorists who came to the center from the rural areas of the organization for action purposes,

3. He went to the rural camps of the PKK Terrorist Organization and met with high-level members of the organization there, extorted citizens who were against the organization in the Hakkari center under so-called taxes, and threatened the citizens with the instructions he received from the organization.

In this context, about Mehmet Sıddık AKIŞ;

1. There is a case file numbered 2014/173 at the Hakkari 1st High Criminal Court for the crimes of Managing an Armed Terrorist Organization, Being a Member of an Armed Terrorist Organization and making propaganda for the organization, and the trial is continuing,

2. There is an ongoing investigation opened against him by the Hakkari Chief Public Prosecutor's Office for the crime of being a Member of an Armed Terrorist Organization, and he has been detained within the scope of this investigation,

For these reasons stated;

Mehmet Sıddık AKIŞ was suspended from duty by the Ministry of Internal Affairs as a temporary measure in accordance with Article 127 of the Constitution and Article 47 of the Municipality Law No. 5393. In accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of the Municipality Law No. 5393, Hakkari Governor Ali Çelik was appointed as the Deputy Mayor of Hakkari.

It is announced to the public with respect. 03.06.2024

Last edited:

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 941
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Тhe Türkiye newspaper claims that the head of the FETÖ movement, Fetullah Gülen, has died.

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,456
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The elected DEM mayor of Hakkari was detained and suspended from duties as a temporary measure according to an ongoing, 10 year old case from 2014 of being a member of a terrorist organization. A trustee was appointed from the AKP.

I don't understand, why let him run as a candidate? This is simply going to make it look bad again and encourage protests and encourage further divisions. Is that the point?

Why does the trial take ten years? (And still ongoing)

Also I don't understand why the HDP are nominating people the AKP can easily replace as trustees unless there is some behind the scenes collaboration, they're stupid and the AKP told them they can run, or just don't have the people 😁. Maybe there is PKK running parts of the state saying they can run. It's strange

If the dog's prayers were answered, the skies would rain bones.​

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,456
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish newspapers «Türkiye» claims that the head of the FETÖ movement, Fetullah Gülen, has died.
Wouldn't matter much, they'll spin up a story that he'd appointed another "chosen one" and the sheep will just follow.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,801
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Attachments

• 20240423_100019.jpg
    20240423_100019.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 9