TR Politics

T

Turko

Nah, we should battle these kind of people with words. Not with violence.
I really wonder what their arguments? Using the word "genocide" what exactly they mean? For instance how many armenians were killed in the so called genocide?

US president stated 1.5 million people were deported and killed.
İt's vague statement. I don't refuse the fact that Ottomans deported armenians but genocide is extremely exaggerating.

By the way my grandgrandfatfer was killed by Armenians who were in Russian uniforms. Most of armenians served in Russian army while they were citizens of Ottoman Empire.

T

Turko

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Same old, same old.

Move aside the chairs and table. And eat at the floor. "Man of people"....

%93 of the people in Turkey. Lives in cities and towns. I assure you maybe %5 or %3 still eat at the floor. They are doing empty propaganda that impresses none (except you).
To bad for that, it is scientifically proven that health benefits are present when you consume your meals in that manner, so president Erdogan did good thing for promotion of that civilisation value.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Agree, but their mouths are to big and stubborn characters with unlimited foreign fundings for those individuals, appealing with facts and reason in those cases are not always fruitfull, on the contrary, they will just continue well posioning.

A

Akhtar

Agree, but their mouths are to big and stubborn characters with unlimited foreign fundings for those individuals, appealing with facts and reason in those cases are not always fruitfull, on the contrary, they will just continue well posioning.

With a good education system, the well would not be poisoned. Critical thinking is how you inoculate the masses. Critical thinking would be a threat to the crazy men in politics

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
With a good education system, the well would not be poisoned. Critical thinking is how you inoculate the masses. Critical thinking would be a threat to the crazy men in politics
Critical thinking is often empty phrase, espsecially if there is no philosofical foundation, critical thinking towards what exactly? It is not bad tool for various topics but uncritical critical thinking brought this post modernist shit where all that matters is opinion, some facts should be undisputable and source of permanent social values.

A

Akhtar

Critical thinking is often empty phrase, espsecially if there is no philosofical foundation, critical thinking towards what exactly? It is not bad tool for various topics but uncritical critical thinking brougjt this post modernist shit where all that matters is opinion, some facts should be undisputable and source of permanent social values.

You realize the state of education in Turkey is quite bad ? in 2018, 44% of 25-64 year olds have not had upper secondary school education. This is OECD data, where the average is 7% across other countries.

See page 10 - there are other worse statistics too like on page 23:

Erdogan has banned the teaching of evolution by the way.

Critical thinking is important for a population. Otherwise they are susceptible to propaganda, sensationalist media and Adnan Oktar.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You realize the state of education in Turkey is quite bad ? in 2018, 44% of 25-64 year olds have not had upper secondary school education. This is OECD data, where the average is 7% across other countries.

See page 10 - there are other worse statistics too like on page 23:

Erdogan has banned the teaching of evolution by the way.
All that matters is STEM percentage....

That is not bad thing per se, unproven scientific theories should not be exposed to the students before universities, especially dogmatic one as Darwinian, personally i would not ban it, i would present it in critical way as part of philosophy classes along with biology

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did they expect an air attack, they could ask for it, were they not given when they asked for it?
We don't know such things. Blaming government groundlessly is not welcome.
You really said that, im not gonna further drag this issue, your comment is visible to everyone...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I cant stand these liars of course I agree silencing them with assinations just makes our optics look shit makes us look bad.

Seriously she is one piece of shit.

Maybe we can send her to the uzay or the bulut 🤣🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images

A Turkish family got attacked by armenians in France.

Turks who live with these rabid dogs should remember this quote by Malcom X.

We will always be a thorn on their side. Give them power they will attack us on the spot. Why do they attack Azerbaijanis because Armenians know that Turkiye can curb stomped them so they have to go after our little brothers.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Honestly so many innocent Turks were executed while Sultan Vahdettin stood by done nothing if not allowed the Sheikh Ul Islam to approve the execution.

I will never forgive him for this. I know its the past they are all dead. I studied history as a student we always have to judge the time period and try to be neutral as the times are complex.

But Vahdettin should not be getting any credit whatsoever for the Independance war.

He let us down at our worst moment.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Couple weeks ago I attended a funeral of a dear friends father at Cem Evi / Cultural center in London I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that they're no longer using Arabic scripture and have translated everything into Turkish with the person heading the proceedings being female.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,686
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Couple weeks ago I attended a funeral of a dear friends father at Cem Evi / Cultural center in London I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that they're no longer using Arabic scripture and have translated everything into Turkish with the person heading the proceedings being female.
These are efforts by intelligence agencies to dilute religious values. In this way, they know better that they can drive the people as they want. They call it "secularization". But this is no different from cursing religious beliefs.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,878
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

AKP and MHP, as expected, vote no on a bill submitted by the IP for financial aid for closed buisnesses.

Can't give the common man who works hard for his food and family one cent gotta keep all of it for our yandas firms and buddies. :)

Same people forgave taxes for big firms in the middle of an pandemic and then put the burden on the common man by hicking up their electricity bill. IN THE MIDDLE OF AN PANDEMIC AND ECONOMIC CRISIS.

2 years, enjoy it while it lasts.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom