Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why did the AK Party lose Istanbul election? Because a terrorist (pkk leader's brother) wanted with a red alert asked them not to vote for an opponent party. You take politics and politicians very seriously. Politicians don't take you very seriously. While you cant buy a toy car for your child, the children of politicians are partying abroad and driving luxury cars. No politician is more important than you and your family's future. Don't make them heroes.
Finally someone who gets it, Turks tend to keep the politicians high, they are your servants, you pay their salary, they must show responsibility in front of you not the other way around.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
by my opinion only big concern with the opposition win on next elections is the possible price that could be paid in sense of reducing or stopping of ongoing domestification of armed forces and military industry and their strategic projects,, cheap dollar will not come without liabilities.
I dont know why everybody makes CHP to be america friendly, it was CHP that voted against allowing US to invade Iraq from Turkish soil and AKP in favor, it was AKP that came to power with the help of a CIA operative, it was AKP that opened Kozmik oda with all the state secrets.
I dont see any reason to be affraid of CHP considering all the things that AKP did for USA, at worst they wont be any worse than AKP.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,751
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I dont know why everybody makes CHP to be america friendly, it was CHP that voted against allowing US to invade Iraq from Turkish soil and AKP in favor, it was AKP that came to power with the help of a CIA operative, it was AKP that opened Kozmik oda with all the state secrets.
I dont see any reason to be affraid of CHP considering all the things that AKP did for USA, at worst they wont be any worse than AKP.
It is true that AKP was excessively America-friendly before
Maybe it is one of the reasons why they rose to power tbh
Maybe that is why the CHP wanna be excessively american friendly to win as well
But lately, RTE, is following an independent policy which pisses the americans
Rn, AKP (even though i dont like the party) in general is anti-america and prefers domestication of hard power to protect their self interest while CHP is excessively pro America these days which is confusing...... because the relationship between the AKP and USA started to sour when the USA supported the kurds, Greece, PKK and YPG
Like why are the CHP now sucking to america's ass so bad. Shouldnt they be even more against it?
I remember when GREECE and Israel signed the pipeline deal without turkey in turkey's EEZ so RTE just literally sent a seismic vessel along with warships (Europe didnt like it but i thought it was a good move, either turkey dies with pride or we get what we want) but the CHP leader KK at that moment said..... He should have done it sooner.
Like why are you speaking now, wny didnt you say lets take our military and deploy it in our EEZ before RTE does it and it isnt the first time KK did that
During the pandemic, i read that whenever RTE did something a bit late, he replied with .... he should have done it sooner. Like why are you speaking now and not b4
It is like you are a kid who just says he can do better whenever RTE did something bad. For me that is a bad sign as it is an indicator to the fact that CHP wouldnt have been able to deal with pandemic or turkey's blue homeland tbh

That is why if the CHP win they will never piss USA even if it is against turkey's interest which means that in the long run they are gonna be worse than the AKP

Again all of this is just IMO so no one take it as an offense to any individual pls

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Not at all. Everywhere we see AK party directly involve themselves, it leads to failure. BMC/ALTAY is a core example of this. With Qatar being made the Major shareholder of BMC. Otokar designed and developed the thing, then AK party gave it to BMC and their friends at Qatar. Today still no tank.

Personally i'm not interested in identity politics, its a fools game. Muslims need to stop thinking cause corrupt politicians manipulate them that they owe them allegiance.

Its the same thing you guys do with the Palestinians, you side with them because you think they are "muslims" though they have always sided against Turkey. What matters is your actions, not the labels you attach to yourselves.
My friend you clearly oversee german embargo in your equation and with that your whole assumption is shaky.
But never mind, i understand political affiliation, it could make person "blind", from myself sometimes and anybody else but some things are obviuosly wrong im political agitation.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
if chp win, i see Turkey out of lybia, syria, somalia and end of power projection ambitions, both due their core ideology and external influence. I hope i am wrong, at least with second variable.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe that is why the CHP wanna be excessively american friendly to win as well
Do you have an exsample where CHP is being America friendly?
But lately, RTE, is following an independent policy which pisses the americans
Erdogans policies are pissing everybody off, even his consultants.
Rn, AKP (even though i dont like the party) in general is anti-america and prefers domestication of hard power to protect their self interest while CHP is excessively pro America these days which is confusing
Again an exsample would be nice.
Like why are the CHP now sucking to america's ass so bad. Shouldnt they be even more against it?
Exsample....
I remember when GREECE and Israel signed the pipeline deal without turkey in turkey's EEZ so RTE just literally sent a seismic vessel along with warships (Europe didnt like it but i thought it was a good move, either turkey dies with pride or we get what we want) but the CHP leader KK at that moment said..... He should have done it sooner.
Like why are you speaking now, wny didnt you say lets take our military and deploy it in our EEZ before RTE does it and it isnt the first time KK did that
CHP has always been vocal about Greece militarizing the 12 islands while AKP kept silent about it, maybe you just didnt hear, being more objective in selection of media outlet could help since AKP friendly media certainly wont tell you these.
During the pandemic, i read that whenever RTE did something a bit late, he replied with .... he should have done it sooner. Like why are you speaking now and not b4
It is like you are a kid who just says he can do better whenever RTE did something bad. For me that is a bad sign as it is an indicator to the fact that CHP wouldnt have been able to deal with pandemic or turkey's blue homeland tbh
You blame the handlig of pandemic on a party that isnt even in power...
That is why if the CHP win they will never piss USA even if it is against turkey's interest which means that in the long run they are gonna be worse than the AKP
Thats your assumption without substance to back up.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Can you elaborate?
Well, tell me if something fundamentally changed in their basic political stance about religion, chp stance is not appealing to the lybians, somalians and syrians, at least on declarative level akp promote solidarity among the muslims and that is why turkey has support among the common folks abroad, not sure if chp can continue sucessfull policy and influence there if they stick to the their usual political game, altough i saw some glimpes of change which could prove me wrong but time will tell if they get that opportunity.
Second point is simplier, they could be atracted with cheap money amd projects to abandon ambitions of turksih presence in those countries, i do not say it is 100 percent factual but that is easy way out for them, it is my assumption and speculation.

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, tell me if something fundamentally changed in their basic political stance about religion, chp stance is not appealing to the lybians, somalians and syrians, at least on declarative level akp promote solidarity among the muslims and that is why turkey has support among the common folks abroad, not sure if chp can continue sucessfull policy and influence there if they stick to the their usual political game, altough i saw some glimpes of change which could prove me wrong but time will tell if they get that opportunity.
Second point is simplier, they could be atracted with cheap money amd projects to abandon ambitions of turksih presence in those countries, i do not say it is 100 percent factual but that is easy way out for them, it is my assumption and speculation.
Oh religion you say? Well lets see how religious AKP is.

Turkish Exports to Israel

1622482940355.png

Turkish exports to Syria

1622483154655.png

Nothing is too holy when it come to money and power, those stories of religion and ummah only fools the illiterates.
Im pretty sure that CHP wont sacrifice any levarage for emotional reasons, i expect their forein policy to be more pragmatic than that of AKP.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Oh religion you say? Well lets see how religious AKP is.

Turkish Exports to Israel

View attachment 21983

Turkish exports to Syria

View attachment 21984

Nothing is too holy when it come to money and power, those stories of religion and ummah only fools the illiterates.
Im pretty sure that CHP wont sacrifice any levarage for emotional reasons, i expect their forein policy to be more pragmatic than that of AKP.
Ok, you umderestimate sentiment of people, couple of foolish steps in "deakpsiation" and you will see.
Regarding that graphic, he just inherited that relations first time he tried to confromt them he got slaped amd unsupported, so he he learnt lesson weel, do bussiness before you are ready for stand up.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ok, you umderestimate sentiment of people, couple of foolish steps in "deakpsiation" and you will see.
Regarding that graphic, he just inherited that relations first time he tried to confromt them he got slaped amd unsupported, so he he learnt lesson weel, do bussiness before you are ready for stand up.
Classic excuses, reality is Erdogan doesnt give a damn about your religious feelings, he keeps making business with whoever he wants, he would like to have Israeli gas too if Israel agreed to it all the while using Palestinians for his propaganda, can it get any more shameless?

Stop telling stories bro, AKP is done, Turkey will see the bright days again, i still have hope. In three years the AKP chapter will be closed and their rule will be remembered as one of the darkest days of the republic.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Classic excuses, reality is Erdogan doesnt give a damn about your religious feelings, he keeps making business with whoever he wants, he would like to have Israeli gas too if Israel agreed to it all the while using Palestinians for his propaganda, can it get any more shameless?

Stop telling stories bro, AKP is done, Turkey will see the bright days again, i still have hope. In three years the AKP chapter will be closed and their rule will be remembered as one of the darkest days of the republic.
Your impression which i differ to disagree and i could base it on many examples from attitude towards my country, if chp broaden amd improve that, no one would be more happy then me.

I also disagree, if you choose to overthrow akp on election for couple of consecutives terms, my opinion that sometimes in future people in Turkey will remeber 20 years of akp rule as golden era of developement, optimism and reclaiming of national dignity.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Your impression which i differ to disagree and i could base it on many examples from attitude towards my country, if chp broaden amd improve that, no one would be more happy then me.
What did CHP do towards Bosnia? An exsample would be nice.

I also disagree, if you choose to overthrow akp on election for couple of consecutives terms, my opinion that sometimes in future people in Turkey will remeber 20 years of akp rule as golden era of developement, optimism and reclaiming of national dignity.
Time will tell, i very much doubt that, i even doubt whether AKP will still exist in 5 years from now on after its top politicians get arrested for all their criminal activities in which they are involved in currently.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What did CHP do towards Bosnia? An exsample would be nice.

Time will tell, i very much doubt that, i even doubt whether AKP will still exist in 5 years from now on after its top politicians get arrested for all their criminal activities in which they are involved in currently.
Nothing, they have not been in power, lets disregard war time when overall shape of republic was bad and little could be done, i said if they come to power i would be happy if they continue and further improve relations.

Fair enough, no need to go in further predictions.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
y didnt you say lets take our military and deploy it in our EEZ before RTE does it and it isnt the first time KK did that
During the pandemic, i read that w

Well had AK party not destroyed relations with Isreal "Von minute" Turkey could had that pipeline easy with Isreal.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

AK party is defiantly done, the Turkish people have had enough of the crooks and the cheats. After they go people need to educated not to fool for religious political charlatans ever again.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Being anti-America is the dumbest political thing you can do. America is a super power whose relationship is critical. Every nation that was hardcore anti-American was reduced to dust or trash status. We don't want to see Turkey turn into Iran.

Turkey cannot afford to be anti-american, what she can be is heavily proactive and wise in her geopolitical endeavours. Had AK party not made a mess of Syria, we wouldn't be watching the americans create kurdistan 2.0 there.

America is a reality that must be managed correctly. Managing that relationship from an anti position is going to lead Turkey into fights she cannot win.

Tomorrow if Turkish anti-american policies lead to a direct confrontation with america and the americans tear Turkey apart are we going to clap our hands now that the Turkish people have been turned into the new Palestinians? Where we get too turn on the TV and watch Turkish kids like morons throw stones at american occupying tanks?

We already see what is happening to Turks in China.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,804
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
by my opinion only big concern with the opposition win on next elections is the possible price that could be paid in sense of reducing or stopping of ongoing domestification of armed forces and military industry and their strategic projects,, cheap dollar will not come without liabilities.
No matter who is in charge this can't be done. Defense companies are private companies that have shares in the stock exchange. You can't just magically order them to stop existing. And from 1974 to today independent of which party is ruling, or economic crisis it always has gone in one direction. BTW for a decent military-industrial complex you need 50 years give or take a few years. 1974-2021=47 years.

Top Bottom