CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP was infiltrated after the re-establishment in the early 90s and under Baykal and Kilicdaroglu's leadership the Party totally lost it's track.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think it's important that MIT doesn't belong to political circles, the same goes for the prosecutor. I think AKP and RTE are protecting many Fetöcü as long as they stay loyal to RTE.

Just watching/listening to this is proof that people are doing their Fetö business even now.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think it's important that MIT doesn't belong to political circles, the same goes for the prosecutor. I think AKP and RTE are protecting many Fetöcü as long as they stay loyal to RTE.

Just watching/listening to this is proof that people are doing their Fetö business even now.
Parts of AKP and Ulku Ocaklari's old mafya guys are working together with their elements in the special services and the prosecution. Just look at the case with FETO borsa. Those are things that must be revealed to the slightest detail but people on the highest places in the country will be burned. The funny thing is that the revelations are coming from their inner circle of that organized crime network. They are underestimating their own wet purchase men and are taking strikes because of them. Because of such people AKP and MHP are taking blows. The mafya just miscalculate things because one day everybody will answer for what he has done. They are just slowing the inevitable.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

AKP politician in TBMM says Sharia is our laws.

People like him are the real danger and needs to be removed from politics. Keep sharia and Islam out of politics.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Suleyman Soylu is destroying the PKK's political wing in the Parliament. This is called trolling :D :D :D
Other than his accomplishment in terms of anti-terrorism I love him for these moments.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Gecmis olsun.

State is going to try integrate 4 mio Syrians. In 10 years ours allies will work on riling them up and cause internal strife.

Just like how the Iraqi Kurds were accepted by Özal.

Just like how Syria accepted 300k and have had problems ever since.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,163
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Gecmis olsun.

State is going to try integrate 4 mio Syrians. In 10 years ours allies will work on riling them up and cause internal strife.

Nothing we can't handle about immigrants.
You need to get outside of your comfort zone to achieve things.
We didn't go through WW2, he have saved our stamina for slow wars. As we have ridden ourself from social diseases for the most part the matters of today are easy peasy.

A

adenl

Gecmis olsun.

As long as Assad and his cronies are ruling Syria, they will never go back. Accept that fact and the best thing Turkey can do atm is integrating them into society. You don't want millions of people with a different linguistic and cultural background in your country ranked as 2nd class refugees forever.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,163
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As long as Assad and his cronies are ruling Syria, they will never go back. Accept that fact and the best thing Turkey can do atm is integrating them into society. You don't want millions of people with a different linguistic and cultural background in your country ranked as 2nd class refugees forever.
Being descendants of the Ottoman Empire that had accommodated 72 nations on its land what is too hard to achieve for Turkey.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Being descendants of the Ottoman Empire that had accommodated 72 nations on its land what is too hard to achieve for Turkey.
That is where I have the advantage of knowing since I am born and raised in Denmark. I can see the level of failure and problems.

In one of the worlds top immigrant destinations. Because of the social welfare system.

Arabs are still the biggest failures, but also backwards minded people.

That is why Europe singles out muslims or immigrants from muslim countries.

Even Turks are beginning to act like Europeans.

A

adenl

That is where I have the advantage of knowing since I am born and raised in Denmark. I can see the level of failure and problems.

In one of the worlds top immigrant destinations. Because of the social welfare system.

Arabs are still the biggest failures, but also backwards minded people.

That is why Europe singles out muslims or immigrants from muslim countries.

Even Turks are beginning to act like Europeans.
The Syrians are culturally, religiously and historically much closer to the Turks then the Turks to the Danes. Don't pretend you didn't rule over the Levant for centuries and cultural pollination didn't happen throughout the Ottoman empire.

Top Bottom