TR Politics

A

adenl

Koc family made their wealth by confiscating greek and armenian properties. Greeks and armenians along with the jews were the elites of the ottoman society.

As much as the Turkish elite can look down upon us at least they are not greeks or armenians as they right fully got kicked out for treason.
Well, by your logic I would rather have a commoner that worked his way up than an elitist looking down upon the masses...

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,061
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,061
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seriously, controlled blast that damages ppls properties, homes etc. ? That's not controlled blast, that's just a damn explosion!

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,922
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol no. AKP will continue delivering the president but will have to share some power with a 'kingmaker' party.

You need to read less akp propaganda on the internet. MHP is dead and no one will ally themselves with the AKP to save Erdogan from what is coming. Erdogan has desperately trying to get Aksener to save him for the last year. He knows what is coming. If he didn’t he wouldn’t have fired his son in law to gain voters back after he destroyed the economy. Ethem will try to save his ass by fleeing to Qatar but they will just hand him over when he is being investigated for the corruption he has partaken in. Erdogan doesn’t has the votes to survive a second round. And the AKP doesn’t has the votes to gain majority, not by a longshot and without Erdogan they are nothing so either way it is over for them. A foreigner should know its place instead of trying to tell Turks here what is going on in there own country or its politics. Everyone single Turk here knows what the BMC is and how it get contracts.
Its corruption is an open secret in the industry.

„Enough contracts“ is not how the industry works. You give it to whoever has the best hardware. Pars IV will blow this thing out of the water in terms of capability and quality but they won’t get it because the game is already rigged for one company.

Otokar „elitist“ lmao tell that to the soldiers whose saves were saved by the quality hardware made by otokar (cobra 1, cobra 2) and ask them if they feel otokar is elitist. While Kirpi needed to undergo modifications by the TSK for years until it became a good MRAP.

Some foreign Erdo fanboy is the last one here to lecture Turks.

S

Sinan

lol no. AKP will continue delivering the president but will have to share some power with a 'kingmaker' party. As it now stands, Otokar's defense arm is going to be bought by BMC in 5 years time 😄
Maybe in a paralel AKP universe but not in Turkey.

A

adenl

You need to read less akp propaganda on the internet. MHP is dead and no one will ally themselves with the AKP to save Erdogan from what is coming. Erdogan has desperately trying to get Aksener to save him for the last year. He knows what is coming. If he didn’t he wouldn’t have fired his son in law to gain voters back after he destroyed the economy. Ethem will try to save his ass by fleeing to Qatar but they will just hand him over when he is being investigated for the corruption he has partaken in. Erdogan doesn’t has the votes to survive a second round. And the AKP doesn’t has the votes to gain majority, not by a longshot and without Erdogan they are nothing so either way it is over for them. A foreigner should know its place instead of trying to tell Turks here what is going on in there own country or its politics. Everyone single Turk here knows what the BMC is and how it get contracts.
Its corruption is an open secret in the industry.

„Enough contracts“ is not how the industry works. You give it to whoever has the best hardware. Pars IV will blow this thing out of the water in terms of capability and quality but they won’t get it because the game is already rigged for one company.

Otokar „elitist“ lmao tell that to the soldiers whose saves were saved by the quality hardware made by otokar (cobra 1, cobra 2) and ask them if they feel otokar is elitist. While Kirpi needed to undergo modifications by the TSK for years until it became a good MRAP.

Some foreign Erdo fanboy is the last one here to lecture Turks.

It's either a nepotistic style rule, but effective, or a dysfunctional parliamentary style politics which will result in a return of the military deep-state and western-style arrogant elites like Koc (Otokar). The choice is indeed yours. But don't complain afterwards when Turkey is going back to the falsely romanticized 'good ol days'.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

adenl

They are not Erdofans. They are the ones who will go into jail, when Erdogan's regime is toppled.
Are you saying that the Turkish state not under AKP rule is going to arrest a non-Turkish citizen in a country 2000km away for expressing his opinion on the internet about Turkish politics?

S

Sinan

Are you saying that the Turkish state not under AKP rule is going to arrest a non-Turkish citizen in a country 2000km away for expressing his opinion on the internet about Turkish politics?
Most of the people who supports AKP are the ones who are getting their share from corruption and bribe. Those who are acting against their nations will sure to be answer for their crimes when Erdogan is gone.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I would vote any day for "corruption" akp if the alterantive is chp and hpd coalition :)

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Glad you are Bosnian. Most of the people who support AKP in this forum doesn't lives in Turkey.
I support every decision of turkish people in fair and democratic elections, does that discvalify me from expressing my opinion? I would appreciate if you can explain how hdp chp coalition would be better for your state, maybe i change my mind because of your arguments merit.

S

Sinan

I support every decision of turkish people in fair and democratic elections, does that discvalify me from expressing my opinion? I would appreciate if you can explain how hdp chp coalition would be better for your state, maybe i change my mind because of your arguments merit.
I don't support parties, i don't care for leaders. What's important for me is principles. AKP is a corrupt movement from head to toe. Our Country's GDP lowering every year since 2013. We are declining in every aspect.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would vote any day for "corruption" akp if the alterantive is chp and hpd coalition :)

Unfortunately Partisan Politics rules Turkey. Look at it AKP has the most votes and second is CHP.

When are the people themselves going to say no and find other alternatives?

It always boils down to religion and kemalism nothing else. Pick a team and people go with it screw policy.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't support parties, i don't care for leaders. What's important for me is principles. AKP is a corrupt movement from head to toe. Our Country's GDP lowering every year since 2013. We are declining in every aspect.
I understand that but id does not answer my question but anyway good luck in pursuing best solution possible for solving state issues.

S

Sinan

I understand that but id does not answer my question but anyway good luck in pursuing best solution possible for solving state issues.
I can't answer your question because i don't support parties. I'm not defending CHP, MHP or any other party.

There is some people i like in Turkish politics. Which i believe they are honest, hard working and capable.
1-) Ali Babacan - Former AKP minister, Leader of DEVA party
2-) Taylan Yıldız - A member of İyi party.
3-) Mansur Yavaş - Major of Ankara.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

adenl

I can't answer your question because i don't support parties. I'm not defending CHP, MHP or any other party.

There is some people i like in Turkish politics. Which i believe they are honest, hard working and capable.
2-) Taylan Yıldız - A member of İyi party.
3-) Mansur Yavaş - Major of Ankara.
Unfortunately, especially in the shady world of politics, nice guys finish last.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom