CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,026
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will say it again Security Forces need to start cleaning operations from Edirne till Hakkari, that in Esenyurt is just one of probably hundreds.

Mustafa27

Committed member
Reactions
2 589
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Since people have problem with Diyanet lets just close all the 70 mosques we have in Belguim, 270 in France, 900 in germany, 475 in netherlands and even more in US. With these removals Diyanets Budget will be decreased as they won't have to send money overseas the maintain the mosques and there will be no personal travel outside. I think with these the budget will be cut in half and or even more. All it takes is to sacrifice expats.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,138
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Since people have problem with Diyanet lets just close all the 70 mosques we have in Belguim, 270 in France, 900 in germany, 475 in netherlands and even more in US. With these removals Diyanets Budget will be decreased as they won't have to send money overseas the maintain the mosques and there will be no personal travel outside. I think with these the budget will be cut in half and or even more. All it takes is to sacrifice expats.

Expats & or citizens living permanently in those countries sure have the funds to fund those mosques on their own. And I say that as someone living in Germany.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol dude i am not gonna bother posting after this anyway, look you didn't even mention anything about what diyanet did what is their purpose, what they spend the money on, what parts you don't like. Why was diyanet created in the first place? All you see is useless money but i see more, and i don't care about erdogan i am not supporting him but i am supporting the idea of diyanet that was created by Ataturk. I didn't see criticism by you i just see blindly typing instead of criticism. Criticism is saying diyanet gets this much money i think they can do with this much and we can spend the other money somewhere like this project, this is criticism.
I carried this arguement here as it is the place for it.
I am not against diyanet. I am just against the way they are abused by the current government and how much they are funded. I think diyanet ideally plays a vital role to keep religion in check which their foundation target but it is today as an institution totally abused for government propaganda and help with Erdogans ideologic obsession under Akp administration.

They literally make government propaganda in friday hutbes before election times!

They construct mosques in Cambridge with my tax money, why?

They get 11.5 billion TL gdp why?
Even imams count as state officers and get their money along with them, where does this money go?

Its only duty was to stop religious cult activity and despite being paid the most right now in its history, it could neither stop Gulenists in all these years nor any other cults. Country is crawling with every kind of cult!
...what parts you don't like... I didn't see criticism by you i just see blindly typing instead of criticism...

So were all these reasons enough for you?

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Exactly, you catch on fast.
All of them are social and democratic states. Why would we be sacrificing expats? Turks living there pay taxes and they have right to vote. They shall vote for the party that opens mosques for them. Why would we open mosques there and even fund the imams from here, what the heck?

Also, it is not just a budget problem. Diyanet, despite having the greatest fund of its history, it does nothing against religious cults, they are in their golden age! Its foundation duty was to destroy them. Gulenists even almost couped! Instead Akp uses diyanet to spread its propaganda to increase its core vote. In friday hutbes mosques literally made Akp propaganda.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,026
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really want HDP to be the legal, democratic part of the Turkey. They need to sever all links with terrorists and do legal politics. No one in Turkey would accept this kind of shit.
Öcalans family members are in this Party, Demirtas's brother is in the mountains, Party members meet with wanted terrorists this party needs to be closed entirely. They had their chances to cut ties with PKK but no they laid their backs on YPG, YPJ etc. instead.

Democracy is just a easy facade everyone is hiding behind, a party that promotes seperatism can't be accepted.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP needs to be shut down and a new party that openly denounced Pkk should be founded instead. This party should only use democracy for its demands. It also should not attack Turkeys uniter structure.

S

Sinan

Öcalans family members are in this Party, Demirtas's brother is in the mountains, Party members meet with wanted terrorists this party needs to be closed entirely. They had their chances to cut ties with PKK but no they laid their backs on YPG, YPJ etc. instead.

Democracy is just a easy facade everyone is hiding behind, a party that promotes seperatism can't be accepted.
Yes, to everything you say. I'm not thinking otherwise. However, Kurds are believe that HDP are representing them and we shouldn't take the political way from them. They should be in politics in a political party that they believe it's representing their views. However that political party should be in hands with terror.

S

Sinan

HDP needs to be shut down and a new party that openly denounced Pkk should be founded instead. This party should only use democracy for its demands. It also should not attack Turkeys uniter structure.
Kurdish parties closed for 16 times before. They just open a new one with a new name. We should find a permenant solution.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I can't answer your question because i don't support parties. I'm not defending CHP, MHP
Beacons of democracy and anticorruption

Kurdish parties closed for 16 times before. They just open a new one with a new name. We should find a permenant solution.
eventually you need to shorten stick and increase carrot, akp did a good job in sustaining kurdish naitionalism before syria war. you can like it or not but parties with strong islam influence have better potential for integration of all society groups then ordinary nationalistic discourse. democracy in disguise obvously is not the answer.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,026
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Solution is that everyone which had a proven connection to PKK has to be banned from politics. This includes praising, promoting seperatist statements. No matter which party.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Beacons of democracy and anticorruption

eventually you need to shorten stick and increase carrot, akp did a good job in sustaining kurdish naitionalism before syria war. you can like it or not but parties with strong islam influence have better potential for integration of all society groups then ordinary nationalistic discourse. democracy in disguise obvously is not the answer.

No this is unacceptable. We wont be increasing islam to prevent Pkk. Democracy will be restored and Kurds will be able to seek the benefits of minorities in democratic ways. They want education in mother tongue? Come to assembly. They want Kurdology faculties in state universities? Come to assembly. They want optional Kurdish history in schools? Come to assembly.

Like it or not? No, we dont like it. What Akp did with ''solution process'' was the worst thing against this countrys national security after its gulenist and religious cult policies.
All those processes, rights given to Kurdish minority such as Trt Kurd or whatever shouldnt have been due to PKK negotiation but due to negotiation with a legitimate political party with no links to PKK within the assembly.

By giving away these rights in a process with Pkk, they dramatically increased the public image of Pkk in the Kurdish eyes.
Kurds seeing this said ''ha, we couldnt get these rights with legit ways, we couldnt get it within the assembly. Pkk went to mountain and it worked, they got these rights for us''
It was the biggest boast to PKK not sth that decreased them. That was hell of a propaganda in their name. Akp was basically the trojan horse of globalists until 2015.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
No this is unacceptable. We wont be increasing islam to prevent Pkk. Democracy will be restored and Kurds will be able to seek the benefits of minorities in democratic ways. They want education in mother tongue? Come to assembly. They want Kurdology faculties in state universities? Come to assembly. They want optional Kurdish history in schools? Come to assembly.

Like it or not? No, we dont like it. What Akp did with ''solution process'' was the worst thing against this countrys national security after its gulenist and religious cult policies.
All those processes, rights given to Kurdish minority such as Trt Kurd or whatever shouldnt have been due to PKK negotiation but due to negotiation with a legitimate political party with no links to PKK within the assembly.

By giving away these rights in a process with Pkk, they dramatically increased the public image of Pkk in the Kurdish eyes.
Kurds seeing this said ''ha, we couldnt get these rights with legit ways, we couldnt get it within the assembly. Pkk went to mountain and it worked, they got these rights for us''
It was the biggest boast to PKK not sth that decreased them. That was hell of a propaganda in their name. Akp was basically the trojan horse of globalists until 2015.
you forgot one small thing, that kurds does not live only in turkey and that they are part of bigger kurdish entity, your approach in past is proven ineffective and cost your state thousands of lives, if you are willing to repeat same approach like from past, go for it but it goes against logic and history lessons, but do not forget that you have 2 kurdish parastates on your borders. it is common sense to use what it connect you with kurds as tool which would benefit whole state. if you can not recognize the fact that even in istanbul which should be major melting point for assimiliation and integration into turksih nation, you have strong kurdish nationalistic sentiment then it is really concerning,

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,917
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish youth shifting to atheism is not good its bad.

What is the purpose in life if you dont believe in anything???

Our ancestors always saw religion as important part of their lives regardless of what religion it was like Islam and Tengrism.
Thats totally wrong. They believe in justice, humanity, law and elucidation.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Thats totally wrong. They believe in justice, humanity, law and elucidation.
There is no such thing under atheism frame.

I forgot to add you just parroted pkk self proclaimed goals, irony.

Last edited:

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
you forgot one small thing, that kurds does not live only in turkey and that they are part of bigger kurdish entity, your approach in past is proven ineffective and cost your state thousands of lives, if you are willing to repeat same approach like from past, go for it but it goes against logic and history lessons, but do not forget that you have 2 kurdish parastates on your borders. it is common sense to use what it connect you with kurds as tool which would benefit whole state. if you can not recognize the fact that even in istanbul which should be major melting point for assimiliation and integration into turksih nation, you have strong kurdish nationalistic sentiment then it is really concerning,

No, this is another bias indoctrined within the timeframe of ''solution process''.
Within our republic history only after 1982 coup, there were conflicts.
When was 1982? During cold war when US pumped religion and ultranationalism to Turkey.

That gave birth to problems nothing else and it was an artificial one. As I said US pumped ultranationalism and Soviets wanted to use PKK as a proxy so PKK all thanks to conjuncture of cold war, expanded.

Turgut Ozal's policies also strengthened PKK as he supported US at destroying and destabilising Iraq. First gulf war destroyed Iraq's stability and gave birth to Kurdish uprising in Iraq: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983–1986_Kurdish_rebellions_in_Iraq
This rebellion laid the foundations of Kurdish autonomy in Iraq.

Regardless, the armed conflict in the 90s completely ended PKK until 2000. In 1999 Abdullah Ocalan was captured. Akp basically revoked this process with the solution process. Solution process wasnt sth Turkey needed. It wasnt initiated because ''we realised that was the only way do deal with an existing issue''. All of these are bullshits. It was basically because Pkk after Soviet Union collapsed became a US proxy instead of a Soviet one. Erdogan who came into power all thanks to his alliance with liberals(American shills in our country) in order to keep that support initiated this process. Just like how for the same reason he supported Gulenists and Ergenekon/Balyoz suitcases against our army. He did all these to get US support. He also helped them destabilising Syria. Just like how his neoliberal ancestor Turgut Ozal destabilised Iraq and gave way for Kurdish autonomy, Erdogan helped US destabilising Syria and gave way for Ypg/Pkk.
Simple as that!
Proof: Erdogan himself once admitted he was aware Pkk was stocking weapons and bombs during the ''solution process''.
He actually said that to justify him ending the solution process but it came out as a confession.

You can understand how PKK switched to being a US proxy from Soviet proxy with Dogu Perinceks approach. When he was standing for Kurdish autonomy and gave flower to Apo before 90s, in an interview in 1995 he accuses Ertugrul Kurkcu and Bulent Uluer of dealing with US by supporting PKK seperatism. This shows us at least by 1995 PKK had already become a US proxy.

Another proof it all ''coincides'' around the same date how Erdogan fell off with Pkk, gulenists, liberal journalists(like Ahmet Altan) and US. He became bad with all of them around 2015. These are all the claws of US within Turkey, one has to understand that. So when you become bad with one of them, you eventually fall off with all of them.
I think the main reason he fell off with all of them was Gulenists. Because they were the first he fell off with. First signs were shown all the way back in 2013 when he closed their private courses. He didnt end solution process until 2015.

Turkey within a very short time, again, today ended PKK. What did it take 5 years? Nowadays with this drone technology they wont even be able to get their heads out.

The only problem today is destabilisation of Syria and Iraq. The solution is through cooperation and strengthening of central authority in these two states. Turkey will always have a national security problem as long as its neighbours are destabilised.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
No, this is another bias indoctrined within the timeframe of ''solution process''.
Within our republic history only after 1982 coup, there were conflicts.
When was 1982? During cold war when US pumped religion and ultranationalism to Turkey.

That gave birth to problems nothing else and it was an artificial one. As I said US pumped ultranationalism and Soviets wanted to use PKK as a proxy so PKK all thanks to conjuncture of cold war, expanded.

Turgut Ozal's policies also strengthened PKK as he supported US at destroying and destabilising Iraq. First gulf war destroyed Iraq's stability and gave birth to Kurdish uprising in Iraq: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983–1986_Kurdish_rebellions_in_Iraq
This rebellion laid the foundations of Kurdish autonomy in Iraq.

Regardless, the armed conflict in the 90s completely ended PKK until 2000. In 1999 Abdullah Ocalan was captured. Akp basically revoked this process with the solution process. Solution process wasnt sth Turkey needed. It wasnt initiated because ''we realised that was the only way do deal with an existing issue''. All of these are bullshits. It was basically because Pkk after Soviet Union collapsed became a US proxy instead of a Soviet one. Erdogan who came into power all thanks to his alliance with liberals(American shills in our country) in order to keep that support initiated this process. Just like how for the same reason he supported Gulenists and Ergenekon/Balyoz suitcases against our army. He did all these to get US support. He also helped them destabilising Syria. Just like how his neoliberal ancestor Turgut Ozal destabilised Iraq and gave way for Kurdish autonomy, Erdogan helped US destabilising Syria and gave way for Ypg/Pkk.
Simple as that!
Proof: Erdogan himself once admitted he was aware Pkk was stocking weapons and bombs during the ''solution process''.
He actually said that to justify him ending the solution process but it came out as a confession.

You can understand how PKK switched to being a US proxy from Soviet proxy with Dogu Perinceks approach. When he was standing for Kurdish autonomy and gave flower to Apo before 90s, in an interview in 1995 he accuses Ertugrul Kurkcu and Bulent Uluer of dealing with US by supporting PKK seperatism. This shows us at least by 1995 PKK had already become a US proxy.

Another proof it all ''coincides'' around the same date how Erdogan fell off with Pkk, gulenists, liberal journalists(like Ahmet Altan) and US. He became bad with all of them around 2015. These are all the claws of US within Turkey, one has to understand that. So when you become bad with one of them, you eventually fall off with all of them.
I think the main reason he fell off with all of them was Gulenists. Because they were the first he fell off with. First signs were shown all the way back in 2013 when he closed their private courses. He didnt end solution process until 2015.

Turkey within a very short time, again, today ended PKK. What did it take 5 years? Nowadays with this drone technology they wont even be able to get their heads out.

The only problem today is destabilisation of Syria and Iraq. The solution is through cooperation and strengthening of central authority in these two states. Turkey will always have a national security problem as long as its neighbours are destabilised.
All good but remove pkk thing from picture and you still have ofspring of kurdish nationalistic agenda, pkk carpet is not whole apartment. Hdp proves that easiley, they just shift in some trendy political party..

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom