Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Erdogan, like all Islamists (or better say Islam abusers, CIAsal Islamcilar) is a western puppet and his political party is nothing more than a Western project to begin with. The longer he stays in power the weaker Turkey gets because he and his mafia managed to destroy absolutely every institution in Turkey and fill it with their own illiterate, corrupt and incapable buddies who only think about money, luxury and revenge against the "white Turks".

He is the biggest blessing Turkey's enemies ever had- Greeks, Kurds, Arabs, Armenians etc... they are all in a much better position now against Turkey than they have ever been in the last 100 years.
Mate? You serious?
You do realise that armenia lost karabagh?
You do realise that the greeks are now extremely wary from turkeys defense industry
You do realise that PKK is being hunted like rabbits rn? Something that wasnt done for the past 40 years
You do realise that arab leaders hate erdo because he is literally destroying their influence? (Libya.... etc)

Iam not saying erdo is an angel but he is the worst enemy all the ppl you mentioned are facing rn
He is literally facing all those who screwed the ottomans before

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Mate? You serious?
You do realise that armenia lost karabagh?
You do realise that the greeks are now extremely wary from turkeys defense industry
You do realise that PKK is being hunted like rabbits rn? Something that wasnt done for the past 40 years
You do realise that arab leaders hate erdo because he is literally destroying their influence? (Libya.... etc)

Iam not saying erdo is an angel but he is the worst enemy all the ppl you mentioned are facing rn
He is literally facing all those who screwed the ottomans before
1) Not that I don't appreciate Turkey cheerleading for us and selling us weapons but it's not like any other leader in Turkey would've done otherwise. The support was much appreciated but Erdogan wasn't really doing it for Azerbaijan but for domestic popularity. For Turkey, unfortunately, it gained roughly fuck-all in the region. If anything it increased Russian influence alongside the liberation of Karabakh.

2) I don't think Greece was ever under any illusion that they could compete with Turkey in terms of military. Maybe in the early-to-mid 20th century but now, Erdogan or not, the process of domestication of the military industry is increasing the gap more and more, along with everything else.

3) Do not forget that Erdogan and AKP are the reason why PKK was able to entrench themselves so strongly within Turkey and cause so much pain and suffering. This is just the TAF having to clean up the mess that AKP caused.

4) Some of them. For others, he's playing right into their hands. I hate to use the example of Germany but do heed their example - they played their cards too early and got destroyed for it in WW1 and then later in WW2 (people can talk about the Holocaust for years on end but let's face it - if Hitler never ordered invasions of other countries and played it cool, nobody would've given a fuck what was happening to the Jews otherwise). Unless you want the same fate to befall Turkey, learn some patience.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,790
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Sheikh Said pitted the Deva Party against each other​

Seems Deva party need to figure out some stuff.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
irony, how free speech farse helps turkey officials to justify their restrictions of it trough cenzonship and limiting internet access.

These big tech companies need to be slapped. Youtube even censored videos made by Turks exposing Greek and Armenian atrocities against the Turks. Former admiral Cihat Yaycis channel even got censored.

Seriously man they have too much power.

Mark zuckerberg has a god complex.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
These big tech companies need to be slapped. Youtube even censored videos made by Turks exposing Greek and Armenian atrocities against the Turks. Former admiral Cihat Yaycis channel even got censored.

i do not care much about other restrictions but feel pity for honest gamers and pirates who used vpn to avoid robbering from multinationals.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

And banning Turkish access to these sites doesn't help in the slightest, it's just shooting yourself in the foot.

It's like when Wikipedia was (and still) allowing biased nonsense on their site while preventing corrections and the Turkish government decided to just flat-out ban access to it, meaning that Turks wouldn't be able to make any changes AT ALL.

It's worth thinking actions through strategically before you take them, instead of acting on raw emotion.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And banning Turkish access to these sites doesn't help in the slightest, it's just shooting yourself in the foot.

It's like when Wikipedia was (and still) allowing biased nonsense on their site while preventing corrections and the Turkish government decided to just flat-out ban access to it, meaning that Turks wouldn't be able to make any changes AT ALL.

It's worth thinking actions through strategically before you take them, instead of acting on raw emotion.

Turks are trying to correct history on wikipedia guess what it gets changed or the people get banned.

Everytime I try to look for proper sources. Wikipedia always turns up as if wikipedia has a monopoly on knowledge.

Wikipedia needs to crash and burn.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Turks are trying to correct history on wikipedia guess what it gets changed or the people get banned.

Everytime I try to look for proper sources. Wikipedia always turns up as if wikipedia has a monopoly on knowledge.

Wikipedia needs to crash and burn.
There are ways around it which others have found. Banning it is just giving up and removing bullets from your own gun. Your response is exactly the raw emotion I was talking about.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are ways around it which others have found. Banning it is just giving up and removing bullets from your own gun. Your response is exactly the raw emotion I was talking about.

Well there needs to be alternatives to wikipedia.

Turks tried to correct the sources and wikipedia easily banned it. Nothing to with raw emotion as wikipedia decided it will be bias against us.

I wonder why my university banned wikipedia and you see the wisdom behind it.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Well there needs to be alternatives to wikipedia.

Turks tried to correct the sources and wikipedia easily banned it. Nothing to with raw emotion as wikipedia decided it will be bias against us.

I wonder why my university banned wikipedia and you see the wisdom behind it.
Alternatives are always good but throwing a temper tantrum and banning websites that are hostile isn't the way to go. You are getting a direct line to how the enemy thinks, why would you remove your citizens' ability to examine things critically and help combat misinformation?

Not to mention, it's GOOGLE and YOUTUBE. Two of the most widely used sites on the planet which reach millions of people worldwide and one of which is actually necessary to be able to quickly and easily look up information on the Internet (I know of alternatives like DuckDuckGo but they aren't anywhere near having the amount of utility Google has right now). And besides, AKP didn't ban it out of any such considerations, they banned it after they themselves got on the wrong end. AKP doesn't give a crap about the average citizen, why should the average citizen care when the government gets bitch-slapped?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Alternatives are always good but throwing a temper tantrum and banning websites that are hostile isn't the way to go. You are getting a direct line to how the enemy thinks, why would you remove your citizens' ability to examine things critically and help combat misinformation?

Not to mention, it's GOOGLE and YOUTUBE. Two of the most widely used sites on the planet which reach millions of people worldwide and one of which is actually necessary to be able to quickly and easily look up information on the Internet (I know of alternatives like DuckDuckGo but they aren't anywhere near having the amount of utility Google has right now). And besides, AKP didn't ban it out of any such considerations, they banned it after they themselves got on the wrong end. AKP doesn't give a crap about the average citizen, why should the average citizen care when the government gets bitch-slapped?

Unfortunately akp only cares about itself. When wikipedia was targeting a whole nation only until it affected them that they used the ban hammer.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Didn't they ban the teaching of evolution ?
If they actually did do so, then they did something good
The theory of evolution is just plain stupid
In fact, the scientist who proposed this shitty thing was in fact a botanist (I may be wrong in this one) yet somehow we kinda went along with his words. Kudos to Humanity!!

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
In fact, the scientist who proposed this shitty thing was in fact a botanist (I may be wrong in this one) yet somehow we kinda went along with his words. Kudos to Humanity!!
Yeah, scientific theories are stupid. Your religious view makes you blind.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Charles Darwin was a biologist, naturalist and geologist with a particular interest in marine life. Evolution theories didn't even begin with him, multiple scientists proposed similar ideas, even religious ones who proposed that evolution was a process guided by God. The latter list in fact includes at least one early Islamic scholar, if I am not mistaken.

People went along with it because they fiercely debated the concepts in public and the ideas of evolution were verified over many subsequent decades.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,569
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am Sure you have heard somthing called COVID. And sure you may know people are talking about appearing diffrent variants. very very and very basicly mutation is one of the major sources of variation that can lead to evolution. Thus one process feeds into the other.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Charles Darwin was a biologist, naturalist and geologist with a particular interest in marine life. Evolution theories didn't even begin with him, multiple scientists proposed similar ideas, even religious ones who proposed that evolution was a process guided by God. The latter list in fact includes at least one early Islamic scholar, if I am not mistaken.

People went along with it because they fiercely debated the concepts in public and the ideas of evolution were verified over many subsequent decades.
You are not partially mistaken, first observation of adaptation of species was conducted by muslim scholar 1000 years before Darwin. Problem with darwinism is that it is treated like some kind of objective truth while it has more mythical components then any religion itself, so presenting of theory is problem not theory itself. To be blunt it is not scientific theory at all as it is not observable and scrutinized trough standard scientific method.

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
But the whole humanity coming from a man and his rib makes more sense?
Im not an atheist but cmon, some things just make no sense.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom