Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is coming from the supporters whose children are us citizens!!!
At least they ask who will be the foreign soldiers in Turkish land, why this bill is for 2 years,maybe due elections in Turkey??

Tell me "I am an American asset" without telling me I am an American asset.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tell me "I am an American asset" without telling me I am an American asset.
All AKP minister children including Erdogans daughter studied in US, Erdogan biggest ex ally is living in US and is a known CIA asset long before the coup.
How fast you guys forget these...

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
All AKP minister children including Erdogans daughter studied in US, Erdogan biggest ex ally is living in US and is a known CIA asset long before the coup.
They know everything very well but they want not to see them. Since they do not care our country and our people but their own personal issues.
They can not tell me the wrong parts in what kemal Kılıçdaroğlu said today. They even did not read or listen to it ,but they call CHP traitor because they are against tezkere!!

They want explanation, they want burorcrats to explain the time and need , all new additions to it!!
This should be done for every critical issue akp is proposing. In normal countries this is the standart procedures but akp fans declare it being siding with PKK!!
Every party and people of this country need explanations for every critical decisions!!

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Indeed he was a first class American asset until they decided to get rid of him then he cut his connections with them(thats the important part) and now guess where those assets gone? Which political force they are in bed with preparing for 2023 elections ?
Guess which political party's Number 2 and Number 3 well known pro-PKK American assets? Guess why they are given certain nicknames like Kanas Canan and İHA Sezgin?

Just because Tayyip did shit in the past doesnt mean you guys are gonna given free reign.Tayyip Erdoğan cut his connections with them after coup and they decided go in bed with CHP and all current oppositons parties(and with HDP of course).

Not the mention those in bed with American assets as 2021 DON'T HAVE RIGHT to criticize Tayyip's past with them.

Önce dönün bir aynaya bakın kimlerle bir arada yürüdüğünüzün farkına varın.

Last edited:

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Indeed he was a first class American asset until they decided to get rid of him then he cut his connections with them(thats the important part) and now guess where those assets gone? Which political force they are in bed with preparing for 2023 elections ?
Guess which political party's Number 2 and Number 3 well known pro-PKK American assets? Guess why they are given certain nicknames like Kanas Canan and İHA Sezgin?

Just because Tayyip did shit in the past doesnt mean you guys are gonna given free reign.Tayyip Erdoğan cut his connections with them after coup and they decided go in bed with CHP and all current oppositons parties(and with HDP of course).

Not the mention those in bed with American assets as 2021 DON'T HAVE RIGHT to criticize Tayyip's past with them.Önce dönün bir aynaya bakın.
Hahah, yeah right ,like 17-25 December right!!
What ever akp has done with feto is okey ,right!!
You know nothing, who was present in the meeting of Erdoğan and Biden??
Anything talked there is under control of foreign relations of turkey??

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Not the mention those in bed with American assets as 2021 DON'T HAVE RIGHT to criticize Tayyip's past with them.

I can not prove but I am %100 sure you defended fetö before that 17/21 Aralık as all akpians does.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The ones need to look at mirror is akp fans !!

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Baseless accusations, people stopped believing your lies after the fake ergenekon trials which was orchestrated together with CIA assets.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
They know everything very well but they want not to see them. Since they do not care our country and our people but their own personal issues.
They can not tell me the wrong parts in what kemal Kılıçdaroğlu said today. They even did not read or listen to it ,but they call CHP traitor because they are against tezkere!!

They want explanation, they want burorcrats to explain the time and need , all new additions to it!!
This should be done for every critical issue akp is proposing. In normal countries this is the standart procedures but akp fans declare it being siding with PKK!!
Every party and people of this country need explanations for every critical decisions!!
Oh AKPeons judging something without doing propper research? Im shocked... not.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kuvayi Milliye Kemal and current CHP + HDP voted against extending authorization for troop deployment in Iraq and Syria.
Why nobody is talking about this?

We already talked it ,if you read properly !!!
I am also against it with out explanations ,so what?? Why for 2 years?? Why foreign forces will be able to stay in our country?? You even dont not know the new additions to old tezkere right??

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

selim

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This akpfans do not read, do not listen to what Kılıçdaroğlu says but only support akp !! And they all live out side of Turkey!! Your double citizenship will be over !!

At the end of the day CHP voted against troop deployments in Syria + Iraq.
Together with HDP.

Rest is just blabla from you.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,686
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Newly founded Memleket and Zafer party supported keeping troops in Syria and Iraq, Deva abstained.
IYI Party kept supporting the operations against PKK and its offshoots.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Newly founded Memleket and Zafer party supported keeping troops in Syria and Iraq, Deva abstained.
IYI Party kept supporting the operations against PKK and its offshoots.
All of turkey should support such operations tbh
I mean, the ppl is living away from bombing because the PKK cant even enter Turkey
But some geniuses think that this is wrong

T

Turko

Putin, Essad and Doğu Perinçek should congratulate CHP for anti-emperyalist act.
CHP consistently supports united Syrian Arab Republic despite US and KSA/UAE

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Putin, Essad and Doğu Perinçek should congratulate CHP for anti-emperyalist act.
CHP consistently supports united Syrian Arab Republic despite US and KSA/UAE
Yeah when you think about it, the AKp supporters accuse CHP of being american puppet but the last thing that america wants is united syria, did i miss the logic here?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom