CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
And that requires more than a couple of balls!
That requires only two, maybe the Gov. should start to grow a pair.

If i as Austrian citizen would move to a foreign country example Ukraine and participate in war etc. i would instantly lose the citizenship, everything that is harming Austrian image is punished with loss of citizenship.

Therefore it's totally legal when individuals with connections to terrorist organization lose their citizenship and rights. But for that you need a real judiciary system that follows Turkish law, not a freakshow that is doing what it wants.

Last edited:

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
#helallesecegiz

Where is Soylu? Why does he not intervene like he did with the students? Those a$$holes don't want to be part of this country and society Turks should start deporting them to Barzanistan where they can live how they want.

this is the democracy price

If you been to US south states , you will see confederacy flags more than you will ever see outside that area . the government can't ban them due to the 1 amendment .

so am sorry bro . you can't fight for the freedom that people claim Ataturk give them while excludes other people and parties for the same freedom .

Either freedom or dictatorship , you can't have both ways

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

If you been to US south states , you will see confederacy flags more than you will ever see outside that area . the government can't ban them due to the 1 amendment .

so am sorry bro . you can't fight for the freedom that people claim Ataturk give them while excludes other people and parties for the same freedom .

This is bullshit Democracy doesn't mean they can do and say whatever they want, everything has a limit even freedom of speech. With chanting terrorist slogans they are crossing those limits.

L

legionairre

That requires only two, maybe the Gov. should start to grow a pair.

If i as Austrian citizen would move to a foreign country example Ukraine and participate in war etc. i would instantly lose the citizenship, everything that is harming Austrian image is punished with loss of citizenship.

Therefore it's totally legal when individuals with connections to terrorist organization lose their citizenship and rights. But for that you need a real judiciary system that follows Turkish law, not a freakshow that is doing what it wants.
In a perfect world, I would suggest that Turkey is far more democratic, since trison seem to be the sole reason for ex-communicado!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This is bullshit Democracy doesn't mean they can do and say whatever they want, everything has a limit even freedom of speech. With chanting terrorist slogans they are crossing those limits.
I agree with your statements
However, the moment you kick them out, get ready for another bout of sanctions

IMO, suck it up for now, until your army grows the necessary infrastructure to not be dependent on the West; then, you can get the iron rod out and start whopping each and every ass of those fqers one by one

A tough pill to swallow but YOU need to swallow it for now
At least until the Turkish engine industry grows to a certain level

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yes you can, democracy has its limits and you can choose to let people call for violence, hate speech and to conspire / uprising against the government (US-style) or you can have clear boundaries. There are many shades of democracy.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Does the opposition have a plan on how to send the Syrians?

This is Turkey, where everything is populistic. No plans announced.
But the opposition has learned that they need to fight fire (populism) with fire. Whether thats good is another question.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Syrians
1648041670764.png

Turks
1648041740542.png

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Does the opposition have a plan on how to send the Syrians?
The opposition will never kick the Syrians out.... Period

A pro-western party like the CHP will never kick them; they are just saying that to obtain ppl's satisfaction and votes for now
The onky party which has a possibility of kicking refugees is probably Zafer party but they wont win the election ever

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,544
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Im going to vote for the zafer partisi This country is under attack by both Syrians and Pan-kurdists

Turkiye should also deport the same politicians who submerged the country with refugees. At least you won’t make the same mistakes twice.

manifesto

Committed member
Reactions
3 474
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan is living to power poison! Also, this is closing his eyes. Guys! 20 years don't less.

This country belong to Turks. This country won't arabs and ummah state, anytime!

This country already wasting quite time with rebel kurds, Secondly won't be.

M

Manomed

Last day PKK supporters celebrated NEWROZ with Pkk slogans pkk flags etc None of them got arrested. In this country you can only get arrested If you talk against the georgian erdogan.

There are pro pkk journalists accounts in twitter they operate in mardin,Diyarbakır etc (Eastern Turkey) Goverment doesn't do anything

Mean while pan-kurdist pro hdp accounts are calling us Turks the ones who conquered these lands "Mongolians,Barbarians,Refugees from Central asia" and they are also talking against TSK but akp doesn't do anything against them the reason why we have these Disgusting creatures called pkk supporters is akps wrong policies humanism etc.

Here is some pictures.
1648058505098.png

1648058513168.png

1648058521143.png

1648058534919.png

1648058543734.png

IN THIS COUNTRY ONLY TURKS CAN'T PROTEST THEY WILL EITHER GET JAILED OR BEATEN but these creatures with syrians-afghan-Kurds can do everything where is the justice? My ancestors didn't conquered these lands for these people Turkiye belongs to the Turkoman/Kıpchaks.

@Ryder @TheInsider @Tonyukuk

M

Manomed

These people are the reason why Kurds are being despised by New generation of Turks no one hates something without a reason.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,123
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
These people are the reason why Kurds are being despised by New generation of Turks no one hates something without a reason.

Kurds are the ones who made me racist.

Good job Kurds. I despise them a lot.

Everybody in the middle east despises kurds.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom