Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,544
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I don't understand why west is romanticising kurds they still live like bunch of bedouins

Because in Europe the mainstream media portray the Kurds as liberal people. Add the « woman fighters » and all that shit, and you get this.

M

Manomed

Also there is lots of Pan kurdist students studying in TURKISH universities who also talk against us and call us Mongolians? What is funny we gave em food we gave em schools but they turn around and bite our hands. If we don't anything now It will be too late @Ryder

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,544
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
liberal? They strangle 12 year old girls in Eastern turkey and Northern Iraq. They also kill gays etc I saw northern Iraqi gays running to turkey because of fear but those gays who ran away from their own bretherns have audacity to talk against TURKS in TURKISH land

I know this. They use Kurds to further destabilize the region.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I don't understand why west is romanticising kurds they still live like bunch of bedouins
Simply enough because of four reasons

The most important one:
The kurds wanna create their own state and that is why it is a good card to use to disrupt Turkey internally if Turkey ever starts to become independent as this will create havoc within the Turkish state and possibly throw it into a civil war which thr USA would love to rile Turkey up

The second one:
The second reason is resources, the area inhabited by kurds is thought to have decent oil and gas reserves that may be beneficial for the US to have a monopoly over and probably even earn a lot of bucks from it

The third one:
The kurds' independence goal is a good card to have in order to disrupt Syria which is a really good ally for Russia. If the USA used the kurds to split Syria, then Russia will have even less motivation to use Syria since its worth would be way too less to even fight for it. Barak Obama thought exactly of that but his plans were disrupted thx to the traitorous Arab regime and ofcourse the fact that Syrian rebels had different motivations during the war

The fourth reason:
The fourth reason is similar to the third with the difference being that Iraq is more pro-Iran and that creates problems to the USA since Iraq has a lot of radicals and is rich in oil

Summary: The Kurds are there to destabilise the region and keep both Turkey, Syria, and Iraq in check by putting a leash on them; thus, the Kurds are indespensable allies to the USA

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,740
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because Kurds are their only hope to put Turkiye on the leash and among the Kurds, only PKK/YPG minority wants to confront Turkiye. The west doesn't want another big power on its doorstep and at the same time, their white soft asses are too precious so they throw other people under the bus. They want Kurds to die to stop Turkiye from becoming a powerful nation. Next, they will throw Greeks like they throw Ukraine against Russia. In a decade Turkiye will be a behemoth and couldn't be deterred even with a coalition of a bunch of small countries.

IMHO military intervention is not an option against Turkiye they saw what happened to Russia they will tread carefully. IMHO only real danger to Turkiye is demographic engineering and implosion of Turkiye similar to Syria. That way Turkiye will be cut in size and will be safe for the west. Small enough not to be dangerous and say yes to all the demands of the west and big enough to keep things together for the west.

Of course, not everyone in the west shares the same opinion. A lot of countries realized that the good old handling of Turkiye won't work anymore. The UK, Poland, Hungary, Spain, and even Italy sing a different tune.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,544
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Also there is lots of Pan kurdist students studying in TURKISH universities who also talk against us and call us Mongolians? What is funny we gave em food we gave em schools but they turn around and bite our hands. If we don't anything now It will be too late @Ryder

Yeah but the current governement will do nothing. They prefer to flood the country with foreigners to restore the ummah and giving citizenship for money instead of solving these issues. They don’t care about their country.

I mean they are literally selling their citizenship to anyone for 250k dollars. Even France is more nationalistic

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Yeah but the current governement will do nothing. They prefer to flood the country with foreigners to restore the ummah and giving citizenship for money instead of solving these issues. They don’t care about their country.

I mean they are literally selling their citizenship to anyone with 250k dollars. Even France is more nationalistic
I hope Zafer Partisi grows. The MHP/AKP pseudo-nationalists need to lose the next elections.

This is the danger of mixing religion and politics. AKP/MHP have tried to push Turk-Islamic synthesis to the next level. In doing so, they have eroded Turkish nationalism into some ummah bs. Erdoğan even said recently that he will not send refugees back. His paid trolls defended him on social media.

CHP is even a better choice. They need Kurdish votes to win. Some people don't know, but both Islamists AND Kurds have historically hated CHP. It's only recently that CHP has tried to appeal to them. I'd say we give CHP a chance.

M

Manomed

"An Iraqi neither speaks Turkish nor lives in Turkey. He paid money and became a "Turkish citizen" and proudly shares it. This guy now has a say in the future of my nation and my country. At that time, we gave all the wars and martyrs for this?"

Why is it so cheap to became Turkish citizen?

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
"An Iraqi neither speaks Turkish nor lives in Turkey. He paid money and became a "Turkish citizen" and proudly shares it. This guy now has a say in the future of my nation and my country. At that time, we gave all the wars and martyrs for this?"

Why is it so cheap to became Turkish citizen?
Blame those who made it possible.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Btw,thread is about politics,lets stay on topic.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
I have also sent my data.

Yes, I read it. I found the original Presidency Prof. Dr. Hasan Tahsin Fendoğlu report from 2007 or so they cite and within it, they do not say over half the perpertrators were from the southeast, so I do not know where that milliyet article is getting that statement from. They simply say it occurs in the same places where also migration is highest, but they do not specify migration from where or list that as the cause, which is dubious.

But this is getting off topic.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish citizenship should be earnt.

Since im born in Australia to Turkish parents.

Im entitled to it anyway more than a European, African, or Arab or even a Kurd. They have to earn it not pay it.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why are we going to pay millions of tax payer money for the election if the opposition parties are seriously considering Kılıçdaroğlu as their candidate? Are they that dumb? No one obviously is going to chose KK over Erdoğan. This is ridiculous! That guy lost at least 8 elections in a row and he still claims the leadership position for himself. How can you criticize Erdogan but not KK? He needs to go asap.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seriously man what is wrong with people?

You dont feed wild boars and make them get used to humans.

Wild boars attack and their tusks can impale a human.

Resmen the people in Turkiye take their love of animals too far. Whats next having bears, wolves and lynxes coming into places where humans are.

This does more damage to wild animals as they see humans as a food source and start to live more next to human cities.

Street dogsnow fcking wild boars!!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom