CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't understand why Y-CHPians get mad when Ümit Özdag is calling Mansur Yavas as canidate? He could call himself but he's is choosing the more suitable person who is liked and respected by any voter. Mansur Yavas is leading in every survey with quite a gap that's enough.

You see Y-CHPians praising Demirtas some even gave statements how nice it would be if he canidates etc. But when it comes to Ümit Özdag or Muharrem Ince "ama oy bölüyorsunuz, kürtlerin oyuna ihtiyacimiz var..."

Cüneyt Özdemir who has 7,2 million followers on Twitter made a survey with over 400k participants, results are clear.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I don't understand why Y-CHPians get mad when Ümit Özdag is calling Mansur Yavas as canidate? He could call himself but he's is choosing the more suitable person who is liked and respected by any voter. Mansur Yavas is leading in every survey with quite a gap that's enough.

You see Y-CHPians praising Demirtas some even gave statements how nice it would be if he canidates etc. But when it comes to Ümit Özdag or Muharrem Ince "ama oy bölüyorsunuz, kürtlerin oyuna ihtiyacimiz var..."

Cüneyt Özdemir who has 7,2 million followers on Twitter made a survey with over 400k participants, results are clear.
From what I know, Mansur Yavas doesnt wanna be a candidate and that is why his power base is dry even though most normal ppl like him
Other CHP candidates like Ikrem or Kilicdarogou is just as bad as the AKP or even worse
As for why Yavas doesnt become a president, that I do not know
Maybe a journalist can ask him during an interview

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Twitter is best known to be very representative of the real societal set-up in our country.

comolokko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
she is the wife of the arrested pro-russian ukrainian deputy. she seeks Turkiye's help for her husband's free. Turkish foreign policy seems more effective than we think.
news source

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
From what I know, Mansur Yavas doesnt wanna be a candidate and that is why his power base is dry even though most normal ppl like him
Other CHP candidates like Ikrem or Kilicdarogou is just as bad as the AKP or even worse
As for why Yavas doesnt become a president, that I do not know
Maybe a journalist can ask him during an interview
People who don't want power are usually the best suited to lead.
Why do they always look ugly or monkey like?
External appearance reflecting the rotten soul within?

comolokko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seriously man what is wrong with people?

You dont feed wild boars and make them get used to humans.

Wild boars attack and their tusks can impale a human.

Resmen the people in Turkiye take their love of animals too far. Whats next having bears, wolves and lynxes coming into places where humans are.

This does more damage to wild animals as they see humans as a food source and start to live more next to human cities.

Street dogsnow fcking wild boars!!
ike other middle eastern countries, they are afraid of wild animals in Turkey and they kill them. a crocodile in USA can swim freely in the river, but not in Turkey. they kill the crocodile for its skin or because of their cowardice with the crocodile.

what you see in the picture is an extinct anatolian leopard. killed by cowardly people and became extinct.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,124
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
ike other middle eastern countries, they are afraid of wild animals in Turkey and they kill them. a crocodile in USA can swim freely in the river, but not in Turkey. they kill the crocodile for its skin or because of their cowardice with the crocodile.

what you see in the picture is an extinct anatolian leopard. killed by cowardly people and became extinct.
maxresdefault.jpg

I understand dangerous wild animals. But im not calling for mass killings. Lots of animals in the past got killed due to fear or how they ate their sheep.

But today wild animals are losing their habitats and are becoming more accustomed to human cities due to humans feeding them.

Feeding them does more damage to wild animals as they assosciate humans with food and stop looking for food in the wild.

In Australia we had to cull lots of crocodiles because the foolish people turned them into nuisance crocodiles as they came close to human settlements due to humans feeding them. No matter how many times we relocate they come back to the very same place.

Wild boars are gonna be killed because they will become a nusiance.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

maxresdefault.jpg
Actually a Leopard was caught on camera in the Black Sea region.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Doğu Perinçek: "A US-based campaign is being carried out against Syrian immigrants, Afghan immigrants, and immigrants from other Middle East in Turkey. At the beginning of this is Ümit Özdağ. We warn Ümit Özdağ. We will screw him up, he will not be able to walk around." (what a bunch NONSENSE btw)

Umit Ozdag: "Mr. Doğu, you have conveyed the message of Mr. Recep Tayyip to me. Thank you for your postal service. No threat can make the Victory Party take a step back from its struggle against Turkey's covert invasion. A similar threat came from HDP's Ömer Öcalan yesterday. Are we surprised? No."

"You are a member of the project to drag Turkey into civil war. We will answer you, who have the blood of the Turkish Nation on their hands, by following Atatürk's footsteps. It is our family tradition to fulfill Atatürk's orders. My grandfather was the commander of the unit that brought Sheikh Said to Diyarbakır for trial."

My respect for him increases everyday.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,124
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This refugee problen is going to lead to a race riot between Turks vs refugees and immigrants.

Its going to be open war if nothing is done.

This is all on Tayyip and the akp.

Either throw the fcking eu deal in the trash or contend with a hostile environment where both sides are going to dig each other.

Lets not forget demographics with fertility rates falling while the Arabs and Kurds increase tenfold.

By this rate Turks will be a minority.

When Iranians even point out racial extinction you know shit is going up.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Dogu Perincek, who pretty much serves as mouthpiece for Erdogan these days, is accusing Umit Ozdag of being part of an American-led campaign against Syrian and Afghan migrants. You have got to be kidding me.

This country's leadership needs to go. It's rotten to the core.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They were in bed with pretty much every government since the 80's. Afaik the current government is fighting them while the others don't care. Meanwhile currently they even have unofficially a party in the parliament which is the so called iyi party. Ümit Özdağ says that it's not my words. Also i don't support any party in Turkey i have never voted in my life and never will.
This is the more appropriate place to discuss this the issue.

akp is "fighting" with feto, because feto turned against them. For years akp put fetoist to key positions. They lived their golden age in akp era.

In 2004 MGK, advised to go against feto. But akp never did.

In 2005, chp asked to go after feto

With Ergnekon and Balyoz prosecution, they jailed military personnel in the key positions and put fetoists there. Back in then when people were against these, the prime minister of that time was saying these:

People were jailed in Turkey, public services were fired because they had some money in Feto bank Bank Asya. They always go after the little man, however, no action was taken against politicians who supported feto. They even got positions in ministries.

https://twitter.com/HaberReport/status/1512369904254689280/photo/1

Now they are putting people with connection to tarikats to important public offices, in one ministery they are full of Menzil guys in another full of Nakşibendi. In the future, there is no guarantee that these organizations wouldn't try what feto tried.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Seriously no offense to the people of Turkiye.

But you guys have the most shittest and most bipolar justice system.

Allowing a piece of shit terrorist to be released and even forgiven!!
Why did we stop public executions again?

Not only do they keep society healthy but they were an excellent and cathartic form of entertainment.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom