Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,065
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why did we stop public executions again?

Not only do they keep society healthy but they were an excellent and cathartic form of entertainment.

I support the death penalty for terrorists.

I dont want to hear bs about how they were victims.

They were not kidnapped but volunteered and join to fight pkk.

They are adults not kids. What this shows no consequences for would be terrorists.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

1651260113071.png

What the f*** is this?

"Today, Jerusalem Day organization was held in Fatih, Istanbul.
The losses of various organizations such as Hezbollah and the losses of Iran, Iraq and Lebanon were commemorated"

manifesto

Committed member
Reactions
3 474
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I swear, anymore Fatih start to transform the holy shit! Enough! We want to our secular republic come back, anymore! arabs and farsis must come back their hell!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The fact that Germany is trying to rescue Osman Cavala from Turkey and the fact that Germany is known to have really good ties with the PKK makes Osman Kavala even more suspicious tbh
Hell, Germany is protecting Osman Kavala more than it protects its own bloody citizens. I never knew that a "Philanthrophist" can recieve fervent support from a foreign country

M

Manomed

The fact that Germany is trying to rescue Osman Cavala from Turkey and the fact that Germany is known to have really good ties with the PKK makes Osman Kavala even more suspicious tbh
Hell, Germany is protecting Osman Kavala more than it protects its own bloody citizens. I never knew that a "Philanthrophist" can recieve fervent support from a foreign country

Bruh akp is letting turkey into becoming new syria and your are talking about cavala

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Bruh akp is letting turkey into becoming new syria and your are talking about cavala
I dont really wanna start the issue tbh since the Syrians are meant to stay in Turkey... Period!

No offense but even if the AKP went out of power and the CHP came in, they will never kick the Syrians out. The CHP which listens to Western demands would certainly comply with their desire to keep the refugees in Turkey rather than to create another refugee crisis in Europe. Hell, the CHP wanna TSK get out of Syria which is even worse than the refugees issue (and that is a long issue by itself)

If you wanna kick refugees out, then I guess Zafer Party is the choice; however they wont win with the current political spectrum and even if they did win and implemented such policies, the West wont sit quiet and see a potential Syrian exodus to EU and trust me when I say that if they wanna hurt Turkey, they can! Unlike Russia which earns billions under sanctions from oil and gas exports, Turkey may easily crumble due to being energy dependent and who knows whether Zafer party will knuckle under Western pressure and keep the refugees as well

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,065
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really thought Umit Ozdag was just a populist grifter but it seems to be quite intelligent.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,065
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Before people start saying i get special treatment. I got penalised so many times.

The mods are doing their job so im not angry at anybody.

R

RaufKöse

I dont really wanna start the issue tbh since the Syrians are meant to stay in Turkey... Period!

No offense but even if the AKP went out of power and the CHP came in, they will never kick the Syrians out. The CHP which listens to Western demands would certainly comply with their desire to keep the refugees in Turkey rather than to create another refugee crisis in Europe. Hell, the CHP wanna TSK get out of Syria which is even worse than the refugees issue (and that is a long issue by itself)

If you wanna kick refugees out, then I guess Zafer Party is the choice; however they wont win with the current political spectrum and even if they did win and implemented such policies, the West wont sit quiet and see a potential Syrian exodus to EU and trust me when I say that if they wanna hurt Turkey, they can! Unlike Russia which earns billions under sanctions from oil and gas exports, Turkey may easily crumble due to being energy dependent and who knows whether Zafer party will knuckle under Western pressure and keep the refugees as well

I really thought Umit Ozdag was just a populist grifter but it seems to be quite intelligent.

Umit Ozdag is a Terrorist sympathizer and agent of the west, he'd agreed with the PKK in America to create a Federation in Turkey. His only purpose is to divide the opposition.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
R

RaufKöse

R

RaufKöse

Look at which conferences he has attended abroad and who else attended those conferences.

^ This meeting was at the so called Washington Kurdish Institute

It is recorded here:
https://dckurd.org/2015/05/03/kurdish-conflict-resolution-forum/

Why was Umit meeting the deputy of the CIA here at the Kurdish Institute? Why did he agree to federation after PKK was defeated?

Why does Umit's name come up as links for intelligence contacts in the US? @TheInsider @Tonyukuk @Lool @guest12 @Ryder @Manomed

Search "Ozdag" in the csv file at the bottom, strange he's on a strangely named csv of select "subscribers" to Stratfor, US intelligence company.

and again here as an agent of Ergenekon?

He's a US agent. Destabilizing Agent.

He has no solutions, only to poison and polarize. Nothing he promises is even realistic. Impossible to send 2 million refugees or whatever. Look at his history. He has many skeletons like these :)

What was the real reason behind him leaking the identities of intelligence officers killed in Libya and damaging Turkey's strategy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Why does Umit's name come up as links for intelligence contacts in the US? @TheInsider @Tonyukuk @Lool @guest12 @Ryder @Manomed

Search "Ozdag" in the csv file at the bottom, strange he's on a strangely named csv of select "subscribers" to Stratfor, US intelligence company.

He has no solutions, only to poison and polarize. Nothing he promises is even realistic. Impossible to send 2 million refugees or whatever. Look at his history. He has many skeletons like these :)

What was the real reason behind him leaking the identities of intelligence officers killed in Libya and damaging Turkey's strategy?
but wouldn't it be great if the Kurds of northern Iraq and Syria could deal with their bros and sisters? Like flooding these territories with millions of Arabs? :) I think it would be great somehow... Inner peace for Turkey - no more burden - and we wouldn't have to fight the PKK anymore - cause the Syrians would deal with them...

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

You are a butthurt Gulenist stop stealing our time. You are sharing info about Ergenekon trials that are provided by Gulenists. We can clearly see from the cables what the Gulenists fed to the American establishment through diplomatic channels.

ASAM is a think-thank and Umit Özdağ was the head of it. He presented Turkish arguments and a Turkish voice in Washington. Rather than staying silent, it is better to make your voice heard in the circles of Washington or else all the lobbies come together to hijack US-Turkish relations.

Top Bottom