Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Notice how many of them are registered in cities neighboring Syria. Don’t be surprised if they ask autonomy in 10-15 years.
That will never happen,the Turks of Arab descent wont let them.
In Mersin and Adana people are ruthless,no outsider can try anything stupid.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Why you can't never trust CHP-minded people...

Why these people aren't an alternative to AKP...

Why Kemalism = CHP equation is utterly wrong....
And yet ppl made fun of Baykar when he hinted that some politicians will destroy the Turkish defense industry post 2023 and that is why the CHP is a worse alternative. Sadly ppl never learn

Best possible scenario for now is for Mansur Yavas to create his own party but that option seems quite bleak

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also, most Syrians assimilate easily into our identity. I've already met some of them. Outsiders don't understand how welcoming our society is when you pledge allegiance to our cause. Hand to God, would you exclude a Turk of Syrian heritage who went to the army, speaks proper Turkish, loves the nation and considers himself as one of us? I don't think so.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t know bro. In 15-20 years anything can happen. The Syrians are popping out like 5 or 6 kids at a time. There is high likely chance that they can over take the population in those areas. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also, most Syrians assimilate easily into our identity. I've already met some of them. Outsiders don't understand how welcoming our society is when you pledge allegiance to our cause. Hand to God, would you exclude a Turk of Syrian heritage who went to the army, speaks proper Turkish, loves the nation and considers himself as one of us? I don't think so.
You can be from Mars,if you fight for my country you are one of us.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,189
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

"1 person has said something so the entire diverse group of people he is one little part of is bad."

"One F35 had a minor accident so all F35 are shit"

All of these arguments are weak and pathetic. Thats my opinion as a private person, not a mod.

Instead of generalizing, the real eyebrow raising thing here is how badly educated our leadership must be if someone can make a career in the Armed Forces while being so dumb.

Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604

that is correct they kick all the Kemalist out of the party and take in alots of people who are doing identity politics the worst part is when akp saw what is happening and since they cant lose ( for the things they have done in the past ) they too pay a visit to HDP to change the constitution . i cant believe this both akp and chp competing against each other to change constitution for HDP . if turkish people dont show real reactions to these politicians they will sell the whole country .

@what @Kedikesenfare @Ryder @Fighter_35 @guest12

plz WATCH this video the new constitutions is not what you think its a end of Turkish republic

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604
Mansur Yavas to create his own party but that option seems quite bleak
no, chp as a party have alot of finacal facilities that feed the party , him leaving will only strengthen the HDP infiltrators . best scenario is this , mansur yavas should become president and tanju ozcan become head of chp and purge the party

Last edited:

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are not even live here!! Where do you know??
Syrians fucked up our economy,our social life ,everything. So better don't talk with out having a clue!!
We are talking here about Arabs!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And yet ppl made fun of Baykar when he hinted that some politicians will destroy the Turkish defense industry post 2023 and that is why the CHP is a worse alternative. Sadly ppl never learn

Best possible scenario for now is for Mansur Yavas to create his own party but that option seems quite bleak
Any one is better alternative when there is akp in opposite side!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You know nothing. People even leave their homecities due this syrians, to stay away from them!!

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
A veiled threat from USA: Do not touch our lapdogs

No idea why AK party cronies have been helping iran bust sanctions while filling their own pockets. Is that what you guys voted them in to do? To utilise that privlede position to make money for themselves and risk the interests of the state?

Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No idea why AK party cronies have been helping iran bust sanctions while filling their own pockets. Is that what you guys voted them in to do? To utilise that privlede position to make money for themselves and risk the interests of the state?
I did'nt understand why I was asked this question. I don't remember any post of mine supporting Akp.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604

Tonyukuk

Reactions
2 1,041
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Sad that some people are slowly accepting the lie that Syrians and Afghans will integrate and everything will be fine!..

Once a minority makes up a substantial part of your population, let's say over 5%, they begin to demand things that you can never give them. They are nothing but a liability and a threat to the cohesion of the nation.

Africans got shipped to the USA as slaves. However for decades the whites have been trying to make peace with them. Despite all of the woke culture trying to please them, they lash out and burn down major cities due to the act of a cop against a criminal. This almost sparked a new civil war.

Or look at how the Ottomans invited Kurds into the southeast. Now they have become the biggest headache, a large chunk of them support PKK and other countries always try to use the Kurdish card against Türkiye.

If you seriously believe that Syrians, Afghans and others should stay in the country then you're naive. They will inevitably become the next major headache. You can be rest assured that every nation that hates Türkiye is excited for the day when non-Turks outnumber Turks.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom