2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wooooooow!
Idk what to say tbh!
Another new lows comitted by the CHP and Kilicdaroglu

That idiot met with one of the most prominent Al Monitor writers and journalist recently. She was one of those who criticised Turkey-Libya EEZ deal, questioned Turkish Mavi Vatan belief, Supports the PKK, and calls for the support of a new kurdish state within Turkey

For those who dont know, Al Monitor is one of the most radical, anti-Turkey, pro-Greece and pro-Egypt and Pro-Haftar and pro-PKK news outlet within the US. Rumors are that they are funded primarily by Egypt and USA and probably UAE which is shown by the huge number of pro-Sisi regime Egyptian journalist working within the news outlet

And ppl still believe that Kilicdaroglu will make things better😂😂😂😂😂 That guy is 100% an agent planted by the West; the moment he takes power, Iam 100% sure it is over for Turkey. I believe Turkey will end up like with the current political situation in Pakistan tbh

Kilicdaroglu is truly a filth and I still dont understand why on earth isnt he kicked from the CHP till date.

WHAT is wrong with having Yavas ruling the CHP is just a bewilderment to me till date as well. They would have had the elections in the bag if that was the case
https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/ym2fu3
6wpxralngyx91.jpg

mi55p62cgyx91.jpg

vk7mq8ecgyx91.jpg

muaqa6rcgyx91.jpg

6wpxralngyx91.jpg

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You don't give your taxes here as well.
The amount of money my family has poured into Turkey entitles me and everyone in my family to have a say in the matter. Most gurbetci families have significant resources invested back home.

Apart from that, many people in the diaspora are paying their property and income taxes every year because they simply have to - it's the law.

No taxation without representation, buddy.

Your argumentation is flawed and baseless, just a bigoted attack on citizens who you identify as an enemy for cheap political reasons.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wooooooow!
Idk what to say tbh!
Another new lows comitted by the CHP and Kilicdaroglu

That idiot met with one of the most prominent Al Monitor writers and journalist recently. She was one of those who criticised Turkey-Libya EEZ deal, questioned Turkish Mavi Vatan belief, Supports the PKK, and calls for the support of a new kurdish state within Turkey

For those who dont know, Al Monitor is one of the most radical, anti-Turkey, pro-Greece and pro-Egypt and Pro-Haftar and pro-PKK news outlet within the US. Rumors are that they are funded primarily by Egypt and USA and probably UAE which is shown by the huge number of pro-Sisi regime Egyptian journalist working within the news outlet

And ppl still believe that Kilicdaroglu will make things better😂😂😂😂😂 That guy is 100% an agent planted by the West; the moment he takes power, Iam 100% sure it is over for Turkey. I believe Turkey will end up like with the current political situation in Pakistan tbh

Kilicdaroglu is truly a filth and I still dont understand why on earth isnt he kicked from the CHP till date.

WHAT is wrong with having Yavas ruling the CHP is just a bewilderment to me till date as well. They would have had the elections in the bag if that was the case
How can you vote for KK and then turn around and criticize Erdoğan?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
No need to write a lot, she is a FETÖ member, and that's it. That is the reason she is that radical against Türkiye.
It isnt about that

It is about how on bloody Earth is the CHP not having the elections in the bag till date?
What Iam trying to say is that the CHP may actually lose its onky chance to grab power because of the current leadership circle in the CHP! That is why Iam asking why on earth havent they been kicked out yet and gave power to Mansur Yavas. With that guy, winning the elections are a certainity!

It is like how you got the easiest chance to win a million dollars and yet somehow waste it

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The amount of money my family has poured into Turkey entitles me and everyone in my family to have a say in the matter. Most gurbetci families have significant resources invested back home.

Apart from that, many people in the diaspora are paying their property and income taxes every year because they simply have to - it's the law.

No taxation without representation, buddy.

Your argumentation is flawed and baseless, just a bigoted attack on citizens who you identify as an enemy for cheap political reasons.
Having staff or pouring(buying houses) is not giving taxes,we don't want your money pouring!! Which is not for our countries good but for your good!!
You may take all your money back and go!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kilictaroglu goes and meets with terrorist supporter Amberin Zaman.

What a Rezil.

I wonder how many will do damage control about this but but muh Erdogan did this and that. Honestly fck that too just because Erdogan met with soros even sang with Shivan Perver does not mean Kilictaroglu goes and meets with a terrorist supporter and does their propaganda.

If only people can start looking towards these issues instead of defending their parties like a stupid football team.

Last edited:

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kilictaroglu goes and meets with terrorist supporter Amberin Zaman.

What a Rezil.

I wonder how many will do damage control about this but but muh Erdogan did this and that. Honestly fck that too just because Erdogan met with soros even sang with Shivan Perver does not mean Kilictaroglu goes and meets with a terrorist supporter and does their propaganda.

If only people can start looking towards these issues instead of defending their parties like a stupid football team.
Like it or not, at least we know that Erdoğan does it out of sheer opportunism while KiKi believes this leftist-rainbow-wonderland-good-human BS.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Like it or not, at least we know that Erdoğan does it out of sheer opportunism while KiKi believes this leftist-rainbow-wonderland-good-human BS.

Erdogan is a smart man due to his opportunism.

Kilictaroglu is the kind of man who is dumb enough to give his life savings to a Nigerian Prince.

His appealing to all sides hoping he will win. This man has lost every election still refused to resign.

Last edited:

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Due opportunism?? Yeah, that is why we listened the brother of Öcalan in TRT just before Istanbul elections ,right!!
Just see who praised amber in zaman etc. long ago, who made possible for this pkkist to talk in state tvs during açılım, and Ergenekon!!

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last week akpians met with hdp in Urfa afaik. And AKPian said as it's a legal party in the parliment it's only natural to talk to them. Also Devlet Bahceli made a similar statement when this topic asked to him.

When it's chp who is talking hdp, it's terrorist party when it's akp it's a legal party.

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
habericifotovehikayesablon-22.jpg

If she forms a party, my vote is for her.
AK Party, CHP and the other clown show would be done.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Where are those who were criticising Erdogan for making peace with MBS of Saudi Arabia?

Today, this came from the country claiming to be the pinnacle of democracy which had one of its journalists cut into pieces and yet they were claiming that Erdogan is a dictator who aids killers around the world! I wonder will the free media of the US state such words about Biden as well

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,738
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The US clowns lecture and preach about democracy and try to import their distorted version of democracy to other sovereign countries by forceful means and label other democracies as autocracies when they don't fit their version of democracy and declare war on them. Classic US arrogance and hypocrisy.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

always fascinates me how a terrible "journalist" can gain access to the biggest terrorists but Turkish intelligence can't get them? If its that easy why not create a few pro PKK journalists under MIT's payroll and when the time comes eliminate the enemy?

But of course a dirty game is being played here. Reminds me when an american journalist could find Osama bin laden and get an interview but we are meant to believe that the CIA couldnt find him.

Clearly these people are all part of a club/fraternity, acting from the same play book. The game is being played against the common people.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
lol ypg is his smallest treasons we have bigger problem the so called empower parliamentary system is just cover for for overthrowing secular Turkish republic 3 years ago back in 2020 erlik talked about it but i cant find his videos right now this is Özdağ's video

and this is ali fetöcan

since people are tired of presidential system they vote for empower parliamentary system no matter what , not knowing what actually in it

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
so people have 2 choose either vote for akp which brought giving citizinship to all afghan Iraq Iran Pakistan Egypt and sryans here giving them citizenship so they could rule forever

or vote for chp who wont send them back and willing to change TURKİSH constitution to win election

remember when kılıçdaroğlu visit uk he meet with amberin zaman

Top Bottom