Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As far as I can see AKP will win the next election. We gurbetci will do everything that Erdo can rid of this wannabe Kemalists. Inshallah!
That is why we will ban you from voting !! People are fed up with akp. It does not matter who is the candidate of opposition. Akp will lose. With your behaviours , you show that it is totally right thing to ban gurbetcis from votings! You don't taste what you vote for. That is why you should not be allowed to vote from now on. Vote for leftists at germany and vote for right party in Turkey.you are the last ones that we thrust!!

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,579
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
In reality its Turkey that loses. Her entire political establishment is shockingly incompetent.

economically speaking we have been one of the worst performing economies on earth, inflation is over 80% the currency every month depreciates in value. Just a year ago 1 uk pound got you 13 lira, now its gets you 21 lira.

Yet Turks are happy and they will continue to support and cherish this embarrassing and humiliating failure.

Every time the Turkish economy gets brought up her in the UK it embarrasses me how our country can be ran so terribly and yet the common people are happy about it.

But if you watch Turkish media, everything is rosy. But in reality its a complete humiliating disaster.

People getting poorer and poorer as oppose the cronies getting well fed.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,067
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is why we will ban you from voting !! People are fed up with akp. It does not matter who is the candidate of opposition. Akp will lose. With your behaviours , you show that it is totally right thing to ban gurbetcis from votings! You don't taste what you vote for. That is why you should not be allowed to vote from now on. Vote for leftists at germany and vote for right party in Turkey.you are the last ones that we thrust!!
I don't understand that either. Why are the people living abroad eligible for voting when they're not the ones who has to live with the consequences of the voting. Be rightist or leftist, they shouldn't be voting. No offence to anyone.

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't understand that either. Why are the people living abroad eligible for voting when they're not the ones who has to live with the consequences of the voting. Be rightist or leftist, they shouldn't be voting. No offence to anyone.
I do not plan to live in Finland forever.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,067
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do not plan to live in Finland forever.
I don't think you're asked if you intend to live in Turkey soon when casting a vote to the ballot box. If it was a just-world, you'd start voting for Turkey's matters after you actually start living in the country and not a minute before. In the election night, it feels preposterous to follow and see which country voted for which party. I'm always like, why are they getting a say?

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think you're asked if you intend to live in Turkey soon when casting a vote to the ballot box. If it was a just-world, you'd start voting for Turkey's matters after you actually start living in the country and not a minute before. In the election night, it feels preposterous to follow and see which country voted for which party. I'm always like, why are they getting a say?
Why do we have a say? Maybe because I am a citizen? Maybe because it is my birthright.

People ask us to do lobby, promote people to spend their money on Turkish products or go to Turkey for vacation, and explain Turkish issues to foreigners which I do all. Yet the very same people want to deny our right to vote, which is the essence of citizenship.

Also, maybe you should also remember that issues in Türkiye affect us as well. I am also using Turkish passport which AKP turned into you know what. There are people out there had to face some shit behaviour just because of things happening in Türkiye. I was the person who sit and explain the situation when Chinese Guy read somewhere that rape became free in Turkey because of one ridicules law that AKP passed.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,067
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why do we have a say? Maybe because I am a citizen? Maybe because it is my birthright.

People ask us to do lobby, promote people to spend their money on Turkish products or go to Turkey for vacation, and explain Turkish issues to foreigners which I do all. Yet the very same people want to deny our right to vote, which is the essence of citizenship.

Also, maybe you should also remember that issues in Türkiye affect us as well. I am also using Turkish passport which AKP turned into you know what. There are people out there had to face some shit behaviour just because of things happening in Türkiye. I was the person who sit and explain the situation when Chinese Guy read somewhere that rape became free in Turkey because of one ridicules law that AKP passed.
Should we really compare your encounter with the sour-faced stupids with the hell we're going through here in Turkey? To what extent do the bad decisions of Turkish government affects you? Whatever it is it affects 100x the citizens who're living in the country. And then there's the thing with the currency. The bad economical decisions in Turkey has been very fruitful for our diaspora. I have seen enough Almancıs who'd buy real estate properties like adding a milk carton to the shopping-cart. They have vested interest in the worsening economic situation of Turkey. And they're the most die-hard supporters of the government. I mean, why wouldn't they? And we, poor peasants, somehow are asked not to question where their loyalty lie.

Edit: It goes without saying that I don't lump all the diaspora together and saying they're like that. But some of them are and it's a sickening sight to behold.

Last edited:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You want to take my right of voting, because you don’t like my vote? This say more about you than my voting.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
You want to take my right of voting, because you don’t like my vote? This say more about you than my voting.

Trust if AK party could get away with it, they would do away with voting altogether. Its for a good reason they took near complete control of the media, because they only want people voting in one direction.

New laws in Turkey may make us worse then Russian in the mid term, where saying anything negative about the government could throw you in jail.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,067
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No. None of the diaspra should be voting, not just the ones in Germany. The ones who're living in the US vote more than 80% against the current government and they too, shouldn't get a vote because of the reasons i cited. It affects us, not you.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
4 3,025
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,722
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
For 8 months Russia have been bombing and destroying Ukrainian infrastructure of every kind and they still can't cripple their state but someone on Greek Twitter dream about a Desert Storm type of attacks on Turkey or something... Yeah, okay. :D

Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Will they have enough munition to make a Desert Storm type attack on Turkey? No..Never..even if with French and US aids. Turkey is not 90s' Iraq first of all.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 14,016
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Some of those facilities are so big like the Akkuyu NPP. Greeks need dozens, maybe over a hundred of long-range weapons to inflict damage. I hope they spent their precious munitions on targets like these rather than hitting airbases etc.

In 2017, the US fired 59 tomahawks against a Syrian airbase with limited effect.
In 2018 the coalition fired well over 100 cruise missiles (Over a hundred tomahawks and at least several dozen Scalp EG-Storm Shadow)
This is more than the Greek inventory in a single strike and unlike other weapons, cruise missiles can't be delivered fast to replenish stocks.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Wooooooow!
Idk what to say tbh!
Another new lows comitted by the CHP and Kilicdaroglu

That idiot met with one of the most prominent Al Monitor writers and journalist recently. She was one of those who criticised Turkey-Libya EEZ deal, questioned Turkish Mavi Vatan belief, Supports the PKK, and calls for the support of a new kurdish state within Turkey

For those who dont know, Al Monitor is one of the most radical, anti-Turkey, pro-Greece and pro-Egypt and Pro-Haftar and pro-PKK news outlet within the US. Rumors are that they are funded primarily by Egypt and USA and probably UAE which is shown by the huge number of pro-Sisi regime Egyptian journalist working within the news outlet

And ppl still believe that Kilicdaroglu will make things better😂😂😂😂😂 That guy is 100% an agent planted by the West; the moment he takes power, Iam 100% sure it is over for Turkey. I believe Turkey will end up like with the current political situation in Pakistan tbh

Kilicdaroglu is truly a filth and I still dont understand why on earth isnt he kicked from the CHP till date.

WHAT is wrong with having Yavas ruling the CHP is just a bewilderment to me till date as well. They would have had the elections in the bag if that was the case

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wooooooow!
Idk what to say tbh!
Another new lows comitted by the CHP and Kilicdaroglu

That idiot met with one of the most prominent Al Monitor writers and journalist recently. She was one of those who criticised Turkey-Libya EEZ deal, questioned Turkish Mavi Vatan belief, Supports the PKK, and calls for the support of a new kurdish state within Turkey

For those who dont know, Al Monitor is one of the most radical, anti-Turkey, pro-Greece and pro-Egypt and Pro-Haftar and pro-PKK news outlet within the US. Rumors are that they are funded primarily by Egypt and USA and probably UAE which is shown by the huge number of pro-Sisi regime Egyptian journalist working within the news outlet

And ppl still believe that Kilicdaroglu will make things better😂😂😂😂😂 That guy is 100% an agent planted by the West; the moment he takes power, Iam 100% sure it is over for Turkey. I believe Turkey will end up like with the current political situation in Pakistan tbh

Kilicdaroglu is truly a filth and I still dont understand why on earth isnt he kicked from the CHP till date.

WHAT is wrong with having Yavas ruling the CHP is just a bewilderment to me till date as well. They would have had the elections in the bag if that was the case
No need to write a lot, she is a FETÖ member, and that's it. That is the reason she is that radical against Türkiye.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You were the one thinking that our usv has 65 km per seconds ,right?
No wonder you reply like this.
I don't want you to vote, because you don't live here, you don't see circumstances of your voting. See??
When tl devalues ,for citizens and for a country this is a bad news, while it is a good news for you, right!!
You don't give your taxes here as well.
So my point is logical and a thing to do.
And not just voting but also applying things in e very public serves should be like applying to foreigners. If you want to go to hospital, you should not have privilege of Turkish people since we are the ones paying taxes and live the circumstances of our decisions,not you!!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom