Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And yet the CHP fans in this forum believe that the Turkish armed industry will be safe under the CHP-HDP alliance, loooool

Along with the news you posted, I want to remind the fellow members that the HDP promised that once they get in power, they will stop TB2 production as it is a weapon of mass destruction that and I quote: "kills innocent civilians in Syria"
We need to get rid of akp no matter what!! And there is no such alliance, akp fan!!

And stick to your country, it is not up to you to talk on behalf ot Turkish people or show the way to Turkish people!!

Go stick to your own political issues!!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
We need to get rid of akp no matter what!! And there is no such alliance, akp fan!!

And stick to your country, it is not up to you to talk on behalf ot Turkish people or show the way to Turkish people!!

Go stick to your own political issues!!
The fact that you believe that there is no alliance between them just proves how delusional you are

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
AKP and FETÖ are progressing towards an agreement. The high court released Gulen's trusted lieutenant Mehmet Baransu a few days ago. Today the high court released 178 prosecutors and judges that are members of the FETÖ.

What do you think the end result will be?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
What bullshit?? We don't need opinions from outsider on our internal affairs!! It is better for moderators to remind this to no Turks!!

Look, if you're not willing to accept the opinions of other people, no matter which flags they have in their profiles, this place is not the right for you.

We're open to all opinions, as long as they follow the rules. Even if we dont agree with them.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,695
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What do you think the end result will be?
There are people on both sides that want a rapprochement and there are people who oppose this idea. AKP will continue to release FETÖ members that are pro-rapprochement and will go after members that oppose this. On the FETÖ side, the pro-rapprochement side will try to push its candidate after Gulen's death.
I'm %100 sure that this is a FETO plot and Machiavellian scheme to remove the knot from the neck of the organization. No FETÖ member can be trusted no matter what they say and offer.
One side inside the FETÖ believes that Turkiye can be beaten by influencing the US and EU with lobbies. The other side believes there is no way to win so if you can't beat them join them and work your way from the inside good old FETÖ style. Crusader Kings players know that war is not the only option to take the crown.

Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really cant believe friends here, who got surprised by coalitions and alliances of every type in Turkish politics. Arkadaşlar we are talking about politics and our lovely Türkiye. 10 years ago, would you believe when they said Perinçek, Bahçeli and Erdoğan will form an alliance? And Ethem Sancak fired from Akp, will return to his beginning and be again a member of Perinçek fraction?

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,757
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are people on both sides that want a rapprochement and there are people who oppose this idea. AKP will continue to release FETÖ members that are pro-rapprochement and will go after members that oppose this. On the FETÖ side, the pro-rapprochement side will try to push its candidate after Gulen's death.
I'm %100 sure that this is a FETO plot and Machiavellian scheme to remove the knot from the neck of the organization. No FETÖ member can be trusted no matter what they say and offer.
One side inside the FETÖ believes that Turkiye can be beaten by influencing the US and EU with lobbies. The other side believes there is no way to win so if you can't beat them join them and work your way from the inside good old FETÖ style. Crusader Kings players know that war is not the only option to take the crown.
What power does FETÖ still wield in Turkey? What could AKP gain from this rapprochement?

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look, if you're not willing to accept the opinions of other people, no matter which flags they have in their profiles, this place is not the right for you.

We're open to all opinions, as long as they follow the rules. Even if we dont agree with them.
I am not dying to read comments here!!
I already follow main defense forums. I don't care others comments about my countries interior politics.
And my request is normal. They don't have a saying in my countries interior policies,or politics. Hopefully after elections, we will get rid of all non Turks speaking about Türkiye ,beside getting rid of syrians and afgans from Türkiye.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am not dying to read comments here!!
I already follow main defense forums. I don't care others comments about my countries interior politics.
And my request is normal. They don't have a saying in my countries interior policies,or politics. Hopefully after elections, we will get rid of all non Turks speaking about Türkiye ,beside getting rid of syrians and afgans from Türkiye.

OK, well then keep that particular opinion to yourself and dont derail our threads with it, because in here we tolerate all opinions. Seems like the concept of a forum is difficult to understand for you.

You've been warned.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,013
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If this is correct, then it is a shame that we didn't do anything about it. If KKTC is an independent country, we must protect its airspace

"we can come suddenly one night" lots of bark next to no bite whatsoever.

With america basically showing itself time and time again that it sees Turkiye as an enemy, nuclear weapons are must. Lets not get caught out or surprised in the future.

On a side note Turks must not fall for the USA/UK good cop bad cop routine. I noticed more and more the English defence minister getting involved with Turks, i have no doubts that within the anglo-american five eyes network a strategy is in play against Turkiye.

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP and FETÖ are progressing towards an agreement. The high court released Gulen's trusted lieutenant Mehmet Baransu a few days ago. Today the high court released 178 prosecutors and judges that are members of the FETÖ.

Is it real? Haha our country is comedy, people who should normally be given life imprisonment or execution are released. There is also compensation, God damn you!

I am in awe of how a person like Baransu can be released. Likewise, judges and prosecutors using Bylock...

So, if Tuncay Güney had been, he would probably have been released as well.

Our country is stuck in a whirlpool, one with fetö and the other with hdp. We need a real leader and a political party.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,695
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is it real? Haha our country is comedy, people who should normally be given life imprisonment or execution are released. There is also compensation, God damn you!

I am in awe of how a person like Baransu can be released. Likewise, judges and prosecutors using Bylock...

So, if Tuncay Güney had been, he would probably have been released as well.

Our country is stuck in a whirlpool, one with fetö and the other with hdp. We need a real leader and a political party.
I guess we haven't seen the worst yet. Don't be surprised if some of those guys are presented as heroes in a few years.

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
If this is correct, then it is a shame that we didn't do anything about it. If KKTC is an independent country, we must protect its airspace

It can't be true. The USA will not put its stealthiest plane in such a place. Some were saying similar things about Israel's F-35. Like they fly into Iran. no one thinks that engine failure in such an act would put those planes in the hands of China.

It is just another bs from Greek Media.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,848
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
As far as I can see AKP will win the next election. We gurbetci will do everything that Erdo can rid of this wannabe Kemalists. Inshallah!

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,013
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
And Chp wonders why they lose.

In reality its Turkey that loses. Her entire political establishment is shockingly incompetent.

economically speaking we have been one of the worst performing economies on earth, inflation is over 80% the currency every month depreciates in value. Just a year ago 1 uk pound got you 13 lira, now its gets you 21 lira.

Yet Turks are happy and they will continue to support and cherish this embarrassing and humiliating failure.

Every time the Turkish economy gets brought up her in the UK it embarrasses me how our country can be ran so terribly and yet the common people are happy about it.

But if you watch Turkish media, everything is rosy. But in reality its a complete humiliating disaster.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom