Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gang leaders who were executed by hanging on the orders of Atatürk after the suppression of the Tunceli Rebellion:

Seyit Riza (leader)
Resik Hüseyin (one of Seyit Rıza's sons)
Seyed Hussein (Kureyshan-Seyhan tribal chief)
Fındık Agha (son of Kamer Agha of Yusufan)
Hasan Agha (son of Demenan tribal chief Cebrail Agha)
Hasan (son of Ulkiye of the Kureyshan)
Ali Agha (son of Mirza Ali)

However, events did not calm down, and in 1938 the Kureyshan tribe called on other tribes to take up arms in revenge. For this reason, a second operation was launched in the summer of 1938, specifically targeting this hearth.

Erdogan, a former prime minister of the Republic of Turkiye, said about the Tunceli rebellion in 2011, before the big fight against Fetö had begun and Pkk-kck members were roaming the streets under the name of the solution process, he said "If there is such a literature to apologize on behalf of the state, I apologize, if there is such a literature, I apologize."

However, as far as I know, Kılıçdaroğlu, who is a member of the Kureyshan tribe, didnt apologized from the gang leaders of this rebellions, even though some of them are probably his relatives. But of course there were some statements that could be taken in many directions.

For example, He answered similiar question at a breakfast with some strange journalists in January last year.

The question was, "The Armenian massacre of 1915 and the Dersim massacre of 1938 are among the most painful events in this geography. Will your call for a halalization also cover these?"

Kılıçdaroğlu gave the following answer:

"Yes, there was a serious incident in Roboski (referring to the disproportionate use of force by the armed forces against border smugglers). Young children lost their lives, the families are still suffering. There is no chance to bring back those who died, but a certain respect should be shown to those families at the state level.

The events of 1935-38... The president has already apologized and all the documents from this period should be put in front of historians. Let's see the facts, you cannot say anything without seeing the facts. Regarding the Armenian events, historians need to investigate these events. I don't think it is right to make the events that remain in the depths of history the subject of hot politics today. You see the movies in the US today. They can show the massacres against the Indians as a movie. It provides an environment for the society to face those injustices. We need to look at it in this framework. We may have shortcomings as a party. The opinions of legal entities on certain issues are expressed by one person after they come together and form a common opinion. The other party can criticize them. When you leave the fights behind, we can come together and make peace. Let's not be a prisoner of our emotions, let's act within the framework of what our minds say. We need to draw a future with reason, we need to face our past mistakes."
akp municipalities still put around sheikh said posters during his commemoration etc I've seen it a lot of times and I think It is disgusting.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rewriting history, my friend?

It was a rebellion led by Alevi Zazas. Please don't try changing the facts to serve your own personal agenda.

Thank you.
Ararat Revolts or Ararat Revolts are the Kurdish uprisings that took place in a geography including Mount Ararat and its vicinity and Iran between 1926-1930.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 921
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
We suffer from separatist problems because the Kurds have a population that is more than enough to break away and form their own country.

Reason why us Turks dont want to share any kind of land.

Land is like your wife you dont share that at all.
Yes kurds have proliferated and becane majority in so.e provinces but that doesnt mean thats their land , to be fair that land in south east Turkiye is more ARMENIANS than kurds even that armenians are almost none , I hope kurds know this and dont cause separatism . Or the future is diffucult they can find themselfs from they come from (IRAN) .
Since they language is so iranian accent to me as balkan europian no difference .

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
56 7,373
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A militairy coup and a militairy state are our only hope.

Erdogan
Ghandi-Kemal
Japanese Ümit Özdag
Muharrem İnce
Son of David
Son of a (Greek) İmam
Devlet Bahçeli
Mansour Yavaş
Meral Akşener

All corrupt and incompetent. They will run at the 1st sign of a Third World War, and that war is coming.

We need a militairy government with militairy rules and officers instead of ministers. Strong and efficient men like Hulusi Akar, Cihat Yaycı and Mete Yarar.

The situation we are in is extremely dangerous and extraordinary (inflation, natural disasters, migrant waves, surrounding US bases, EEZ challenges).

No bureaucrat can handle that.
Nonsense. And Mete Yarar is a clown.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,002
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, but 25% of the Zaza's are Alevi and it was that 25% who rebelled in Dersim and co.

I provided facts and sources, that it is generally regarded as a Zaza-Kurdish rebellion. I will not tolerate sectarianism, so feel free to provide sources for your claims and I'll rest my case but otherwise please no more of it.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,002
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rewriting history, my friend?

It was a rebellion led by Alevi Zazas. Please don't try changing the facts to serve your own personal agenda.

Thank you.

I'll listen if you provide sources but it was an ethnic maybe even tribal conflict not a religious one according to scholars (not me). I'm willing to learn and change my mind, so please feel free to share.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I provided facts and sources, that it is generally regarded as a Zaza-Kurdish rebellion. I will not tolerate sectarianism, so feel free to provide sources for your claims and I'll rest my case but otherwise please no more of it.
It is a fact written in every history book all over the world.

The leader of the rebellion was Seyid Riza. He wore even the Alevi title of Pir.

I'm not going to make your homework. There are plenty of sources available on the internet for you to check.

Here you go: https://scholar.google.de/scholar?hl=de&as_sdt=0,5&q=dersim+rebellion+alevi&btnG=

Look, I understand your concern but like every guy from Western Turkey who has only met with Turkish Alevis, you're mixing up pro-PKK, communist, leftist Zaza Alevis from Eastern Anatolia with Turkish Kemalist Alevis.

They are not the same. They are not identical.

These Alevi Zazas consider themselves Kurdish with the exception of those who grew up in Western Turkey.

It is not an easy matter and I understand the confusion but changing facts won't help either.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,002
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thanks for the effort, but not convinced. Him being Alevi does not automatically make it an Alevi rebellion. But I'll rest my case, I dont like to think in black and white when it comes to these delicate things.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thanks for the effort, but not convinced. Him being Alevi does not automatically make it an Alevi rebellion. But I'll rest my case, I dont like to think in black and white when it comes to these delicate things.
You shouldn't. Just go on Google Scholar and do your own research. Have a good night.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

You ever travelled to Tunceli? I was and i am a zaza. No sunnis there, not one. All Alevi.

And i mean ALL.

During Ottoman times they refused the sharia and followed the laws of the Bektashi order.

Tunceli is like a Amish-people town in the US.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_171155_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_171155_Twitter.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 35

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ataturk is the best leader the Turks had in last two centuries. The headscarf ban was wrong tho

That being said its a shame he did not live during WW2 time as it could have been ideal time reunite Turkey & South Azerbaijan & maybe negotiate with Soviets for the rest.
The headscarf ban wasnt introduced by Atatürk..
Atatürks mother also wore a headscarf.

1679067681204.png

S

-Sinan-

CHP Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu promised with reference to Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu's speeches:

“Those who were dismissed from the state for being members of FETÖ and PKK will be reinstated in a month.”

"We will apologize to them with a one-item change, we will get halal and return them to their duties."

In short, CHP wants to end the fight against FETÖ and PKK. It seems likely that Fetö prosecutor Zekariya Öz and others will be reinstated.

In other words, teachers who sympathize with PKK terrorists will make pkk propaganda for your children. Fetöist judges and prosecutors will invent an imaginary organization and imprison innocent people.
You added Fetö and PKK part on your own. Guy never said that.

I don't understand why you are doing AKP propaganda here? Your reach would be very limited and there are lot's of people here to expose you lies and slander......

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom